Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
G35 Wheels Stolen in Quincy MA

One of my closest friends sent me a picture today of her beloved G35 Coupe up on blocks in front of her condo.

Apparently someone stole the wheels right off her car... they're the really nice 19" Infinity Performance Package wheels.

Ever since the car was announced she wanted to buy one and it was a driving force for her through college. After graduation when she could finally afford it she bought one. Now some Ass-hat has stolen the wheels off it right in front of her home.

I wouldn't wish that kind of crap on my worst enemy.

this is what the wheels looked like:

this was her car yesterday morning:

If anyone sees these wheels for sale on Craigslist, ebay, on the street, or anywhere else PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
peope are such fucking assholes that so shitty! if i see these anywhere ill grab the shotguna nd give you a call
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #3
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Thanks

A bit of an update:
Insurance is going to cover it, but my friend is without a car for a little while, replacement wheels have to be special ordered from Japan...
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
Uberck

Uberck is an unknown quantity at this point
hey at least they left it on blocks, thats fuckin hilarious
Uberck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
tahms350z

tahms350z is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn mass. thugs! Has she got her wheels yet?
tahms350z is offline   Reply With Quote