Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 11:49 PM   #181
boost_addict
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
boost_addict is just really niceboost_addict is just really niceboost_addict is just really niceboost_addict is just really niceboost_addict is just really niceboost_addict is just really niceboost_addict is just really niceboost_addict is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boost_addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
SUPER connects? What does that mean...
Interested.
means i can get a shit load LOL, HMM teal supermans RED BUDDA all that ima check & see what else can i get
Old 10-14-2008, 08:46 PM   #182
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
h0y bkla k pre!

因果関係の流れ
Old 10-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #183
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
I FUCKEN can' wait.LOL I will post my number before the day that way I can meet some of you.And a photo of my costume. I will be the only one.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:58 PM   #184
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
I'll let you guys know tomorrow if I'm 100% sure of going.

I can bring the beans...

unless I fly over there...then no.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 10-14-2008, 11:59 PM   #185
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
I'll let you guys know tomorrow if I'm 100% sure of going.

I can bring the beans...

unless I fly over there...then no.
IF you come over then you got a place to crash.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:01 AM   #186
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Are you driving the vert there in PIMP BALLER STYLE. I would be able spot you from a mile away.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:05 AM   #187
luisgonz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
Are you driving the vert there in PIMP BALLER STYLE. I would be able spot you from a mile away.
I wont But gabe will be.LOL I will be too......Hmmmm How do you say.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:11 AM   #188
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Thanks Luis.

You should fight over who gets to bring me home.

I kid..I'm not jack..I'm not conceded.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 10-15-2008, 12:20 AM   #189
luisgonz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Thanks Luis.

You should fight over who gets to bring me home.

I kid..I'm not jack..I'm not conceded.
I snap fingers and thats all.LOL I really cant wait. I want to meet alot of zilvia heads there. Its not the same when you meet them at stupid meets.Sorry fellow zilvian's the car shit is alittle dead If you knwo what I mean. Its party time.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:22 AM   #190
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^^I hear that homie...

Old 10-15-2008, 12:30 AM   #191
luisgonz
BANNED

I love cars, But shit man Its more fun then anything. Post pics of your costumes.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:11 AM   #192
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Aww shit I was contemplating on a costume last minute I'll go as a ninja or sumthin. Didn't know everyone would be down to go all out in a costume. And If I do some Anime shit ppl would be like who is diz guy?
Old 10-15-2008, 02:45 AM   #193
luisgonz
BANNED

I'm not even going to notice I'm in costume really. I will be so gone.LOL
Old 10-15-2008, 02:52 AM   #194
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
this is me

can i bring my dog?
Old 10-15-2008, 03:09 AM   #195
xKennie
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
xKennie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xKennie
^ this guy and his post man lol i swear..funniest dood alive
Old 10-15-2008, 03:24 AM   #196
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKennie View Post
^ this guy and his post man lol i swear..funniest dood alive
are you coming to monster massive too?

we'll have s 240 meet in the parking lot
Old 10-15-2008, 03:27 AM   #197
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Yea, you can join the 240sx club in the parking lot.

9 MORE DAYS BITCHES!
Old 10-15-2008, 04:48 AM   #198
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I'm skipping out on this one.

My date that I go to raves/parties with isn't going and I don't want to go without her. So meh.

Brakes and rotors are near the end of their life too, so I'd rather save the money and save my and or somebody elses life, including the car haha.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:40 AM   #199
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
The time slots are now posted on the site.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #200
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Im'e going dressed up too... lol like a 90's raver!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:12 PM   #201
bodiesenmotion
BANNED

bodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the rough
if you get a lightshow from me, ill put your b!tch a$$ on a stretcher when im done. just cause i love the 240 community so much =)

plurring it with car guys. its gunna be the most gosh darn awesome thing EVER!!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #202
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Bought a shitload of these for this event.

Old 10-15-2008, 03:27 PM   #203
luisgonz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Bought a shitload of these for this event.

What the fuck is that.LOL
Old 10-15-2008, 03:30 PM   #204
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
What the fuck is that.LOL
Neon flashing tie fighter.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #205
luisgonz
BANNED

Star wars you say. Hmmmmm I going to heat up metal rods till they glow brighter then the gates of hell and then start swinging them around.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:35 PM   #206
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
That sounds pretty epic.

Luis: Bringer of the Rave Apocalypse

I really need to buy a costume soon.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #207
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
See, yet again you guys lose a Thread because you're not smart enough to keep the talk of illegal activities out of public view.

"Zilvia.net does not condone illegal activities" - This means don't talk about Drugs, dumbasses!

Closed Thread