Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #31
Phil703
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Phil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If she's hot, Just zone out and stare at her then invite her in
Phil703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2008, 11:32 AM   #32
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I worked for one of those types of things for a day years ago.

Just FYI, more than 75% of these people are scammers.

We would "sell" newspaper subscriptions. Rather than you getting your newspaper subscription, our "boss" would pocket the money and toss out the card you filled out for it.

Yeah...that's why I only worked that for a day.

I found out towards the end of the night, which is when I stopped going door to door...and called my friend for a ride home.

Straight up bullshit.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:00 PM   #33
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
I had 2 chicks trying to sell me some knock off smell goods once. I told them that if they fucked each other, I would buy a bottle. They thought i was playing.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:54 PM   #34
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodangels13 View Post
i thought mormons didnt belive in pre-marital bang bang
most religious sects don't believe in pre marital bang bang... doesn't mean individuals in those sects don't do it...

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:55 AM   #35
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I usually just stare, and when they start talking I talk too, sometimes i'll imitate what they say but in a dorky way...they usually get the point. If i'm in a bad mood i'll say "dude seriously, don't you have ambition in life? Why don't you get a legitimate job or go to school or something, damn"

If i'm in a good mood I just say "I was at a friend's house and someone came by with this offer, i'm not interested but thank you have a good day" and then usually they just bite their lip and walk away.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:21 AM   #36
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
I love Jehovah's Witnesses. When they ask me if I believe in heaven or do I think the end is coming, I just say no and ask them if they know anything about Scientology or do they believe that Xenu is the leader of the galactic federation.
flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:40 AM   #37
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
most religious sects don't believe in pre marital bang bang... doesn't mean individuals in those sects don't do it...
Quoted for truth Some of the best lays I've had were Mormon girls Let me tell you, they weren't that Mormon.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #38
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
Quoted for truth Some of the best lays I've had were Mormon girls Let me tell you, they weren't that Mormon.
this also quoted for truth... my wife is a raging bitch... she's mormon... but she was always a hell of a lay

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #39
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a story from our local news.

Quote:
Door-to-door salespeople arrested in Yamhill County

11:46 AM PDT on Saturday, April 26, 2008

By DAVE NORTHFIELD, kgw.com

Sales arrests

After weeks of citizen complaints, police in McMinnville arrested four members of a door to door sales force.

Shaquanna Johnson of Fort Lauderdale, Florida was booked on theft and forgery charges for allegedly stealing a prospective customer’s checkbook last Friday.

Derrick Toliver was arrested for selling marijuana in the parking lot of the Paragon Motel in McMinnville, where 75 employees of the T & B Sales Co. are staying.

Two more employees were arrested for ID Theft for using phony names to obtain health care at a local hospital.

In addition to the arrests, authorities throughout Yamhill County said they’ve received dozens of complaints from citizens over aggressive sales techniques.

“People will come to the door, knock on the door, and refuse to leave without a sale,” said Cap. Ken Summers of the Yamhill County Sheriff’s Office.

Large passenger vans drop off the salespeople in a residential area, and police say the young people aren’t picked up until they meet their sales quota.

One McMinnville police detective working on the case said there are two sets of victims: one made up of customers, the other comprised of the young salespeople. The two arrested for ID theft reportedly were refused medical care when they told their superiors they were sick.

The Georgia sales company has been coming to Yamhill County for years, but this is the first there have been arrests and such a large volume of complaints.

T & B’s co-owner says she will not tolerate criminal behavior, and that the four who were arrested are responsible for themselves. “They’re grown people, they make their own decisions and we don’t condone that,” said Melinda Burgess.

Burgess said the company has always made plenty of sales in Yamhill County.

The four facing charges are being housed at the Yamhill County Jail. They will be arrainged on Monday.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #40
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I had a friend who did this for like a day a couple years back. he was selling vacuums door to door and then they were headed to the hotel, on the way two of the other guys started smoking meth in the van. he called me and i had to go pick him up.

second scenario. freshman year of college i came home to my apartment and my roomate had this girls shirt off and they were in the living room. he didn't say much for about two months, then one day we got three magazines in the mail. come to find out he suckled on the fun bags and signed up for three subscriptions. next month comes around no magazines, next month is the same. they stole his 36 dollars and sent one free issue. he did get to play with random jugs though
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:48 AM   #41
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
i told him if he bought enough stickers from me, i'd go to paris with him, but he didn't wanna do it.

but i probably would have if he had stickers on his truck, so i told him all about that, but he didn't go for it.

so basically, whenever someone comes by to try to get you to do something, try to get them to do something too.
LOL'ed HAHA
+1
Old 04-27-2008, 11:33 AM   #42
jibanez
Leaky Injector

jibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post

second scenario. freshman year of college i came home to my apartment and my roomate had this girls shirt off and they were in the living room. he didn't say much for about two months, then one day we got three magazines in the mail. come to find out he suckled on the fun bags and signed up for three subscriptions. next month comes around no magazines, next month is the same. they stole his 36 dollars and sent one free issue. he did get to play with random jugs though

haha whatever it takes to make a sale
jibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:43 PM   #43
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodangels13 View Post
i wasnt being literal about selling the "book" i was jus saying he was tryin to give to me but the a sales type speech to go with it... i guess he was from a more conserv family couse it def bothered him.. and i called his bible bc shit i call my book of s-chassis info my bible.. in all it was good day for ass and bothering annoying door knocking ppls o and i thought mormons didnt belive in pre-marital bang bang
This "paragraph" made my head explode trying to make sense of it...

fuckin hangovers.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:19 PM   #44
delphis
Zilvia Junkie

delphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura about
airsoft ak-47 usually scares them right off if you yell at them with a red neck accent, or a random sex toy with chocolate smeared on it with a german accent.(my buddy told me about the second one)
delphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 05:09 PM   #45
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
This used to happen in my dorm all the time except people kept trying to sell me drugs.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #46
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
This used to happen in my dorm all the time except people kept trying to sell me drugs.
thats actually convenient though, i wouldnt be so pissed about random knocks at the door if i thought it was that.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote