Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 11-16-2005, 11:55 PM   #1
byhi
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
byhi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool 18x10 18x8 3.5 " step lip 5x114

Hey guys i have some rims for sale. Just like the title says, they are 18s. The rears are 10s and the fronts are 8s. They are 5x114. They have a step lip and the rear has a 3.5 inch lip! I believe that the rears are a 35 offset and the fronts are about a 40 (ewwww i know). But the up side is that i have 1 inch spacers for the front that make the fronts close to flush on the front, but clear coilovers just fine. The rears sit perfectly hella flush with the rear of the car meaning they stick out about 2-3 mm past the fender with zero camber. With just a hair of camber they are awsomely flush.
These rims were custom made in california for a guy that owned a z then sold to another friend who owned a z and the i bought them. Unfourtunetly he doesn't remember what company they were made by.
The chrome on the on of rear's is flaking off, but that's it. Everything else is pretty good about the wheels. The center caps come out.
Since the chrome is flaking i'm only tryin to get around 900 out of them.
I'm also open to trades. I'm really lookin for some 5zigen fno1rc's, but am open.
Price negotiable and i am willing to ship anywhere.

post or pm any questions. also the wheels do not come with tires. I will try and post some pics of them on my car tomarrow when it's light outside. Thanks
byhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links