Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
Biggu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Biggu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS:2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

up for sale is my 2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited
VIN: 4s3bl676286216356
Located in Gahanna OH,

quick details,
current mileage 69k, mainly all highway miles
I purchased the extended warranty from the dealer and it is transferable, good till 100k miles or 6 years IIRC.

all maintained up to date oil changes with shell rotella T every 3500 miles, I have all the records from since I owned the car.

Car is deep bronze metallic with taupe interior with heated seats, aux in and power in the center console, extensions arm rest, no dents on the car few small scratches here and there but that's normal for a car

Front window just replaced last week with a brand new OEM Subaru window, this has the heated windshield wipers and heated mirrors.

Headlights have been HID retrofitted with Lexus RX330 headlights and TSX bulbs and have put lamin-x tint on headlights, and tail lights,

I am asking $18,995 OBO for it. If you know me I take good care of my cars. Any questions just ask.

The reason I am selling is because im getting a new job that will require travel so I broke down and bought a TDi for the fuel economy.

I have 3 sets of keys as well, 3 masters all OEM subaru keys.

things that will be kept on the car is the front lip, Goodridge brake lines, retrofit headlights, Whiteline rear camber bushings and the stoptech front pads.

all stock items will be included as well.

as of yesterday it got an oil change and an alignment so its ready to go!

Biggu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Biggu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Biggu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Car is ready to go, Paid it off a few days ago so ill have the title in hand soon.

Rotors go resurfaced today, oem tpms put back in the stock wheels and re balanced as well so shes ready to go!
Biggu is offline   Reply With Quote