Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #481
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
anyone? or maybe just type-x sides and front with type-x wing on a coupe.
oh god, type x front/sides/wing on coupe is fucking amazing, i've been dreaming of that ever since i 2001!!!

as close as i can get it for now, my Phil's ride

Doriftogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 11:16 PM   #482
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=163392

Buy em!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #483
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
Lol offsets and price are way too high for me, I've found a set local for under a grand
1985zcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:21 PM   #484
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985zcar View Post
Lol offsets and price are way too high for me, I've found a set local for under a grand
then test fit them mofos. if theres no tires on em, set em up next to the car and stand back about 20 ft. people are inclined to agree to requests like that when they think you'll buy their shit

and have faith in the pic request thread. i asked for pics of fwd cars w/low offset rims and it took me 2 days to rep everyone who responded
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #485
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
haha well I'm pretty much set on buying them...def. gonna be unique, and if I don't like them, I'm sure I can flip them for more
1985zcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:39 AM   #486
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i dont know, but those are like one of my favorite wheels of all time.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:36 AM   #487
jiggs
Zilvia Junkie

jiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choices
requesting a picture(s) of a 97-98 240sx with full japan oem aero but with the c west trunk lip wing in oem purple or green color. thanks
Old 01-22-2008, 09:16 AM   #488
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
Indeed. Moved.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:27 AM   #489
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
requesting Origin Aggressive Type I (or something similar to that design) kit lowered on 17s.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:43 AM   #490
lost_generation
Leaky Injector

lost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nice
s14 kouki....jdm aero with greddy lip... cant find many pictures
lost_generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #491
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
Does anyone have a video clip how this supermade exhaust sounds like. i cant seem to find it on youtube or either myspace videos. + 1 for anyone who helps me find it.

ok this is the closest thing to a supermade exhaust clip you will be able to find, it sounds identical to this and has nearly the same design
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JK_QNLiHY[/ame]
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #492
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Is that video of Grant's old car?

Sounds like crap.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #493
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
yeah it is and it does sound gross, needs at least a resonator
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:47 PM   #494
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggs View Post
requesting a picture(s) of a 97-98 240sx with full japan oem aero but with the c west trunk lip wing in oem purple or green color. thanks
Almost, I don't have a full body with the spoiler on, and I don't have the valances on yet.

In about a month the whole thing should be together with new wheels and a new PJ, no longer OEM green.
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:50 PM   #495
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
doesn't sound that bad.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:17 PM   #496
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
i think it would be deeper tone..
Old 01-22-2008, 03:53 PM   #497
Angelus
Leaky Injector

Angelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant future
Requesting a pic of a s13 hatchback with jdm rear valences and gp sports trunk spoiler. Thanks!
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:30 PM   #498
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
signal s14 with te37
Old 01-22-2008, 08:35 PM   #499
Dan14911

Dan14911 is on a distinguished road
where the hell is my purple coupe with gold wheels goddamnit......lol.....i kidd kidd
Dan14911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:08 PM   #500
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
looking for some pic's of mb weapons in white, hopefully someone has done it before
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:41 AM   #501
Angelus
Leaky Injector

Angelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant future
Requesting pics of HUD equipped dashboards. I need the exact location to fit the HUD unit on a european S13. Thanks!

Last edited by Angelus; 01-23-2008 at 04:55 AM..
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:12 AM   #502
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush

more pics of the above car? its at alot of MSC rounds
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:32 AM   #503
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
/r/ing before and after of cars with rolls/pulls or over fenders
heiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:40 AM   #504
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
1) Uras type 4 Kit on S13 Hatch with 18' agresive wheels
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #505
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan14911 View Post
where the hell is my purple coupe with gold wheels goddamnit......lol.....i kidd kidd
http://www.zilvia.net/f/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=733
2 out of three
Old 01-23-2008, 03:10 PM   #506
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
S14 with 17x9 +22 RPF1's

Thanks

msglength
Old 01-23-2008, 04:15 PM   #507
morbid
Zilvia Member

morbid is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone have pictures of a 240 on widened steelies???

Like this?...

morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #508
morbid
Zilvia Member

morbid is an unknown quantity at this point
morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:20 PM   #509
SleepySR
Leaky Injector

SleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the rough
Requesting pics of J30's on coilovers , possibly w/aero
Old 01-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #510
S-REVV1

S-REVV1 is a well-known jackass
i have a bumper with lip in my garage if you wnt pics let me know??