Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
fourustwentius

Trader Rating: (0)
fourustwentius is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bye Zilvia, the rudest angriest people I've dealt with in a group, you're forgiven.

I have posted three threads asking for help here and have been literally attacked by multiple members for even asking to get a discussion started. Just so everyone knows the rules are as followed on this site....

Do not ask to talk

Do not ask for info

Do not expect people to type one sentence reqarding the question you ask, but instead write three paragraphs disrespecting the asker

Do not look to moderators to correct insanely abrasive members

Do not be new here

Don't question why people are rude and angry for everything

Don't state where your from for any reason

Feel free to waste pleanty of precious time attacking others instead of doing what matters in life. It's obvious that being a cyber bully makes people better and more interesting.

Don't worry mods, I'll show myself out.

Enjoy the Karma
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 01:06 AM   #2
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
As a new member, chances are there isn't anything new or innovative you can bring to the forum. The last thing we need is for your threads to come up in search results that already have 10000 threads similar to one that you started.

Then you started a thread complaining, instead of just taking it with a grain of salt. No one knows who you are, so why take it personal in the first place?

Just lurk and read. No need to post right away.

Members may get harsh, but that is because this happens all the time.

My YouTube Channel
Old 01-08-2011, 01:38 AM   #3
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
do you know we have a search feature that you can use to actually search for stuff instead of starting a thread about something that's been discussed before?

if you were smart, you would have actually seen in the Chat section that we have a few threads already...one that's for RARE S Chassis parts, and another for RARE OEM Parts. You could have easily looked there instead of starting that thread...

PS - you only started 1 thread asking for help, not 3. 1 thread for "help", 1 thread bitching about how you can't handle Zilvia, and this thread stating your farewell.

xquizitditz
Old 01-08-2011, 02:01 AM   #4
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
Yes zilvia is tough bunch and honestly the search engine here is pretty good..If you can't find it here then Google should be your next place,theres been 2-3 question unanswered but found my answer else where.. Just suck it up

Also when you been on the forums for soooooo long,everybody repeats the same questions and 95% have talked about here and every other 240/180/silvia forum..
Old 01-08-2011, 02:54 AM   #5
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by negrosx13 View Post
Also when you been on the forums for soooooo long,everybody repeats the same questions and 95% have talked about here and every other 240/180/silvia forum..
I know I specifically told him that when I closed his last thread where he was crying that the world was so cruel to him.
I also noted that he was apparently lying about his age or TERRIBLY unintelligent and would miss that point. Me, on the other hand? I seen it all before, I knew this would happen.

And I write too!
Closed Thread