Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-13-2004, 08:00 PM   #1
JUICEPILLY
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JUICEPILLY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Unhappy FS 91 S13 FB with SR in Arlington TX

Well my engine decided to knock on me. I do not have the money to fix it because I have to pay for school. I just got the car running 2 weeks ago. I orginally bought the car from some kid that tried to put an SR in this car. So I knowingly purchased the car from him knowing the car had rod knock. So I decided to fix it. I spent and still have the inv from JGY customs. I purchased a red top long block, ACT 2900lb clutch, Fidanza flywheel, greddy oil pan, nismo motor mounts, greddy RAS, B&M short shifter. a 2700 dollar invoice. Also the car comes with a greddy VSPL FMIC, greddy type S BOV, 3' down pipe, 3' test pipe, Apex N1 duals, walboro 255 fuel pump, relocated red top battery, jdm radiator, and some other crap. The car decided to knock on me today I drove a total of 5 miles and the car will remain in a sitting position till someone buys it. the car is that silver blue color, the piant is faded on rear bumper, and has a small paint flake on the front bumper, other then that the car looks really clean. the inside has s14 seats and the dash and other trim pieces on the inside look really good. I just yesterday purchased a hatch because my other one had rust from where the spoiler and wiper used to be, its a base model hatch same color as the car. the car runs and boosts fine. 6000 thats for the car all the parts that aren't even 3000 miles old, and a red top long block that also has minor rod knock. HELP.
JUICEPILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2004, 07:18 AM   #2
JUICEPILLY
Leaky Injector

if it is rod knock, you could buy a block from jgy for 500. I'm not certain that it is rod knock.
Old 04-14-2004, 09:54 PM   #3
JUICEPILLY
Leaky Injector

will consider trade for a 91-94 RED or BLACK only, preferably RED fast back, 5sp, black or grey interior, close to perfect interior, good paint, straight body, and mechanically sound. that plus some cash. I'm driving around a 92 civic right now and eventhough I can't afford the SR I love the way S13 fastbacks look reguard less if it is fast.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:11 PM   #4
JUICEPILLY
Leaky Injector

^ taking reasonable offers.