Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:26 PM   #1711
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
Sounds like Jay and Fernando. Might have been them.
ya it was us

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 06:28 PM   #1712
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wooo i spotted yall then
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #1713
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
wooo i spotted yall then
Lol, you spotted us at the party too!

Quote:
Old 08-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #1714
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
but i didn't spot you in fremont til later!
Old 08-30-2008, 11:09 PM   #1715
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Spotted a silver pignose s13 HB, lowered, exhaust, and gun metalic wheels exiting Decoto off 880 NB around 7:45pm this evening.. I was in my Titan and was pacing right next to you a bit before you exited. Nice ride!
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:51 PM   #1716
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
spotted a primered black coupe with a greenish primered silvia front on tennyson rd in hayward... you were going towards hesperian i was going the opposite way towards mission....

SPOTTED a silver pignose fastback on TRU TV on the show stringers:Los Angeles..... appeared to be lowered... dude was stuck inside being pulled out... his shit was burning
ZenkiGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:07 PM   #1717
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

refrigerator 2-tone coupe
around 3ish
industrial in fremont
Old 09-02-2008, 09:09 PM   #1718
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Spotted a red, s13 hatch. Silvia front end. Kouki Tail lights. Some Ricer Rims. And a cage.

today around 6pmish in Hayward off Hesperian Blvd.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:04 AM   #1719
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

haha good one.... f-ing alan
Old 09-03-2008, 01:21 AM   #1720
klutchkhemist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
klutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to klutchkhemist
Yup that was me.. Wassup Ant!!
klutchkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:27 AM   #1721
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
sup witcha homeboy.

I was gonna flip a bitch to see what you were up to..but I was chasing down that r1.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 09-03-2008, 01:59 AM   #1722
klutchkhemist
Zilvia Junkie

klutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really nice
Heard your party was OFF THE HOOK?? Where was my invite??? haha
Old 09-03-2008, 03:08 AM   #1723
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

It's always crackin.

Jock down my number pimpin. (510)712-9688.

call me up on the weekends. I'll let you know the spots.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:36 AM   #1724
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutchkhemist View Post
Heard your party was OFF THE HOOK?? Where was my invite??? haha
I txted your ass that day.

Me n nando called you sunday, he was bbqing at his house beezy

Quote:
Old 09-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #1725
klutchkhemist
Zilvia Junkie

F*ck My LIFE!!!..hahaha
Old 09-04-2008, 03:19 PM   #1726
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
I seen a blue s13 hatch with pop ups and low offset 15's or 16's slammed with FCD painted on intercooler or rad or whatever. Looked good and looooow
At sac state like 20 minutes ago

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:00 PM   #1727
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Black S14 zenki at the Shell gas station on Hosttetter and Capitol. It had molded zenki sideskirts and rear valence, a greddy lip, HKS Hi power exhaust, nardi steering wheel, and 5zigen FN's in bronze.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:43 PM   #1728
tekniq

tekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to tekniq
Today around 10PM - maroon coupe lower with steelies at the crossing of homestead and sunnyvale-saratoga in cupertino. Got to say wsup for a sec before the light turned green.

Today around 10:20PM - Boosted silver hatch passed me on the other side of the road on wolfe in front of vallco. I glanced over just in time to see you waving at me in your car. I waved back at the last second, not sure if he saw tho.
tekniq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:19 AM   #1729
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

how come none of yall ever see me on my bike.

can't miss that shit. bright red and says lab17 all over it
Old 09-05-2008, 02:46 AM   #1730
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
Black S14 zenki at the Shell gas station on Hosttetter and Capitol. It had molded zenki sideskirts and rear valence, a greddy lip, HKS Hi power exhaust, nardi steering wheel, and 5zigen FN's in bronze.
i think i see that car all the time at bestbuy. did it have like a weird front lisence plate?
Old 09-05-2008, 03:34 AM   #1731
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
how come none of yall ever see me on my bike.

can't miss that shit. bright red and says lab17 all over it
I spot that black guy everywhere.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:53 AM   #1732
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
How come yall don't sport me er spot me on my bike?

huh?

I fuckin ride around too.

Or my fuckin miata.

yellow as fuck.

how can you miss it?!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:54 AM   #1733
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

maybe it looks like all the other blue r6's

maybe it looks like all the other yellow miatas?

no one ever spotted my zebra cow FC either
Old 09-05-2008, 03:57 AM   #1734
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Nah.

I'm the only yellow miata with a roll bar and not a sky scraper.

And shit.

My r6 is better than the rest.

?Not to mention I have my suomy helmet that no other fools be riding with.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:00 AM   #1735
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

yeah but your average zilvian's not gonna be like AYE look that's a rare suomy!
Old 09-05-2008, 04:02 AM   #1736
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

bahahahahahaaha

i love you guys

Old 09-05-2008, 04:05 AM   #1737
!Zar!
Post Whore!

yah

fucking megan racing suspension using, godspeed intercoolered chepa ass link using fucks.

bah
Old 09-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #1738
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
yah

fucking megan racing suspension using, godspeed intercoolered chepa ass link using fucks.

bah

i have MR coils.. (

the links are spl though xD

Quote:
Old 09-05-2008, 11:24 AM   #1739
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

haha... oh yea oem nissan suspension baby.... TRD FTW! no one spots me ridin down the freeway on the go-ped sayin yea beat me now
Old 09-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #1740
tekniq

tekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to tekniq
All of you guys are attention whores!

But no one spots me either...and that makes me sad...all the s-chassis I've ran into never seem to be associated with any forum so they don't post about me.

I guess that makes me an attention whore too. heh
tekniq is offline   Reply With Quote