Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #421
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3123MY View Post
Lol. America is screwed thanks to those who voted for *insert winner here*
Says everyone who voted for the loser EVERY 4 fucking years.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #422
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
Says everyone who voted for the loser EVERY 4 fucking years.
yea you're right. we've already been screwed.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #423
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
yea you're right. we've already been screwed.
That's 'Mericuh for you...
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 11-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #424
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 11-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #425
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
Speaking of it.. lets go get Obama phone... LOL
Old 11-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #426
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post

I found this on web... Even though I dont support him it looks disturbing..

Some gambling company posted that ad on new paper in Ireland..
There you go, Ireland, has nothing to do with us. lol

You guys may not like Obama, but Romney would have been far worse.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #427
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
It was all well and good when the election polls were still going on soon as they announced who won, my facebook was flooded with racism and "ohh god no im leaving the country" i cant deal with obama for 4 more yrs... talk about "UNITED"......
Old 11-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #428
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
You guys may not like Obama, but Romney would have been far worse.
+1 that deserves to be quoted

What seems more interesting is what Washington and Colorado just legalized for recreational use
Old 11-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #429
iRONDONkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
iRONDONkey is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just bought 1000 shares of a marijuana production company lolol
Old 11-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #430
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONDONkey View Post
just bought 1000 shares of a marijuana production company lolol

Event though it went through, I am assuming Federal will step in and sue Washington state to stop it.

Anyways, I am pretty said 93% of African American voted for Obama. Do you think they voted because of Obama's race? or they agree on Obama's proposal and his ability.

It sure does not look like they really know him very much and just voted him just because of his race. Correct me if I am wrong.

He is not even Full African American anyways...
Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #431
K_style
Post Whore!

Duplicate post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #432
MuteTurkey
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
MuteTurkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm sure a good deal of the 93% was because of his almost African American race. It's sad to me that people voted simply on that. Also the people that voted for him because of "change" that we needed because he's blackish. A lot of people bandwagoned their votes for him because their friends were voting for him. I'm not racist, just stating my opinions. I could care less what race or sex our president is.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #433
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Event though it went through, I am assuming Federal will step in and sue Washington state to stop it.

Anyways, I am pretty said 93% of African American voted for Obama. Do you think they voted because of Obama's race? or they agree on Obama's proposal and his ability.

It sure does not look like they really know him very much and just voted him just because of his race. Correct me if I am wrong.

60% of whites voted for Romney, you ignant if you think a lot of that wasn't racially biased.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #434
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
lol true, everyone has a different reason for who they picked be it:
Political
Race
Personality
etc

not every one fully gives a shit about the politics and policies. so everything will always be fucked. Just a matter of picking the right fuck up
Old 11-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #435
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
60% of whites voted for Romney, you ignant if you think a lot of that wasn't racially biased.
Doubtful.

60% is close to half and half - 93% means I can look at you and know you supported Obama.

I'm willing to bet that Bush only pulled 60% of whites a well... so by the fact that Romney did not pull 93% of the whites in wake of a "colored" opposition only tells me whites don't care about race.

Further more, I'm willing to be white voters that had no opinion one way or the other voted for Obama, especially in the first election, because he was black. How could you not... your making history after all.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #436
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

Cheesy Doriftos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

African Americans historically have been Pro-Democrat, way before Obama.

African Americans vote Democrat regardless of race.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #437
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy Doriftos View Post
African Americans historically have been Pro-Democrat, way before Obama.

African Americans vote Democrat regardless of race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryXpK042pQ
Old 11-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #438
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
It wasn't the Blacks or the Whites. It was the illegal Hispanics that voted for obama that made him win.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #439
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
It wasn't the Blacks or the Whites. It was the illegal Hispanics that voted for obama that made him win.
...in ohio
Old 11-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #440
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
60% is close to 50% which very fair compare to 93%. that's land slide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Doubtful.

60% is close to half and half - 93% means I can look at you and know you supported Obama.

I'm willing to bet that Bush only pulled 60% of whites a well... so by the fact that Romney did not pull 93% of the whites in wake of a "colored" opposition only tells me whites don't care about race.

Further more, I'm willing to be white voters that had no opinion one way or the other voted for Obama, especially in the first election, because he was black. How could you not... your making history after all.
Agree..

Quote:

Like I mentioned before. No Illegals should have right to vote nor non citizens. WTF is up with this Voter fraud !!!
Old 11-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #441
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
lol true, everyone has a different reason for who they picked be it:
Political
Race
Personality
etc

not every one fully gives a shit about the politics and policies. so everything will always be fucked. Just a matter of picking the right fuck up

Maybe I came to wrong country where I thought I believed that shit is pre 90s.

I agree that you can't expect people to vote it based on their politic beliefs but just after race is not quite understandable. "If they did".

Well I still like United States better than where I come from.
I think American Dream is still achievable regardless who the president is.

A couple things we need to know is that

1. Lies about Benghazi attack
It sure the fuck wasn't the "Video tape" that caused attack. White house and CIA knew it to begin with, but decide to feed us bullshit. They were watching live feed video of attack but didn't send any support even though closest US military was about an hour away. what happened to "No man left behind" ?

2. Obama's promise
He said "If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

He sure did not keep that promise.

But what can we do. Let's deal with it.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #442
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
...in ohio
82%
Record Latino vote key to Obama’s re-election
Old 11-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #443
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
93% black? ohhh come on! Lets stop this now. Lets just be real right now folks and cut the bullshit. Those with traditional standard and were white voted for Romney. With a little bit of those who were wealthy did as well or believed in his terms. Majority blacks and Hispanics went with Obama. The world as we know it is NOT populated with majority Caucasian like it used to be. I say Hispanics surpassed that. I dont say it in a bad way either. But if your going to go as president you need to not just support your race but get the votes of the other race. So that being said he lost.

His own state didnt even like him or agreed with his standards. Did you not see his campaign team when he lost? Did anybody look in the crowd? It was white, white, white, and more white with a a few lost asians, hispanics i seen as well. To call out all this racial shit now that its all said and done does not CHANGE anything! Its over!, were done, or tv shows are back, hes in office for 4 YEARS deal with it or move out of the country like some claim to do. Jebus!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #444
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Are you guys trying to say the majority of hispanic/latinos are illegals? GTFO.

When are you guys going to realize this song sums up your feelings for Obama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFD9lW9PGM4
Old 11-08-2012, 12:51 AM   #445
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Are you guys trying to say the majority of hispanic/latinos are illegals? GTFO.

What the F are you talking about..???

No one said that.

But since you brought it up, you do realize based on Homeland Security's research most percentage of illegals in this country are from Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras? Which you called "Hispanic/Latino"

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/s...cs/illegal.pdf

But again, no one said majority of Hispanic/Latino are illegal. You are just over reacting.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:53 AM   #446
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Hahaha I couldnt help but laugh at how stupid and ignorant this post is.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:55 AM   #447
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
What the F are you talking about..???
No one said that.

But again, no one said majority of Hispanic/Latino are illegal. You are just over reacting.
Quote:
Then he referenced 82% which he is trying to refer to as said illegal hispanics

Quote:
So yes, he insinuated that most Hispanic/Latinos are illegal
Old 11-08-2012, 01:11 AM   #448
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
Then he referenced 82% which he is trying to refer to as said illegal hispanics

So yes, he insinuated that most Hispanic/Latinos are illegal

Or, couldn't it be more like, Most illegals are Hispanic/Latino who helped Obama to re-elect?

Of course we all know that not most of Hispanic/Latino are illegal. that would be absurd.

Anyways, Bloomberg post this picture.
Projecting next 4 years will be very difficult for him and he might get old like that.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #449
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

Cheesy Doriftos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
73% of asians voted for obama as well
Old 11-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #450
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy Doriftos View Post
73% of asians voted for obama as well

Let's be clear. Most Asians that I know of, do not have much interests in politics of U.S nor have much knowledge who is who.

I could say many are just influenced by media of their origin country. And media praises Obama.

I know because I am Asian. But I don't speak for Russians nor middle easterns even though they are part of "Asia"
Closed Thread