Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Should i choose the bar or the girl?
Keep enjoying the bar and random sloars 79 33.91%
explore the girlfriend thing there are always more bars 154 66.09%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Beer or Boobs???

I have been thinking of dating a waitress from my favorite bar. I ended up taking her around with me to a bunch of bars for her 21st birthday, it was fun. I got along with her pretty well, she was a ttracteive and fit my style. Possibly good girlfriend material rather than just random i need as tonight skeeze. But i am torn... its my favorite bar and i see bars as a place to go to escape the ball and chain and see/interact with other lady friends (no cheating). I fear if things go well my bar wont be the same. If i date this girl all my lady friends at the bar may report to her or i'd have to watch what i say and how i act when im there. It would also mean free rides home from the bar the nights she works which up here when its -8* out would be sweeter than walking 2 blocks. If things go sour it will be awkward to be in my favorite bar, my female friends at said favorite bar may dislike me out of loyalty to said girl.

this is a great dilemna... I am leaning toward keeping my bar, but its slow at work today so I figured a poll would
be fun

picture for reference. Girl on the right is the one i am interested in
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links