Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 02:24 AM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
--2011 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun Cookout-- Sun Oct. 16th

2011 BROADFIELD NISSAN/DATSUN COOKOUT

When: Sunday October 16th

Time: 10am - whenever you leave... you just can't spend the night

Where: My house... 1101 Canyon Creek Rd. Normal, IL 61761

Why: To give back to the Nissan community. Please show up in a Nissan or Datsun. I'm not handing out free food to a Mustang owner.

Events
  • Cookout -- Free food and drinks
  • Forza 4 -- FREE Viper alarm system or Alpine radio for the best lap time(must use steering wheel)
  • Comedy -- Make fun of Damon(Greg)
  • Cruise -- Some local driving and fresh air
  • Discounts -- 20% OFF attendance coupon good for every product I carry. Custom work is exempt!

Please follow the link for the new and updated thread:

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-annou...-oct-16th.html

Please post if you are coming so I can get a head count. Include number of guests if applicable. Also post up what kind of grill meat you prefer... brats, dogs or burgers. NOTE: If you post in the list that you are attending but then change your mind, please post the list again with your name in red text.

Please copy and paste the attendance list and add your name + guest(s) + grill meat preference to the list:

1) Broadfield: brats

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 10-06-2011 at 08:22 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 02:29 AM   #2
Drift_86
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (60)
Drift_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
aww i wish this was in cali

Want to roll fenders, custom gauge pod pm me
Old 08-18-2011, 03:16 AM   #3
ChicagoS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
ChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her selfChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoS14
Normal IL isnt too far from Chicago, ill try to make it out there.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:28 AM   #4
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sounds like a great time, sucks i'm not closer.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:38 AM   #5
sincity_sil80
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sincity_sil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sounds chill, ditto^, wish it was closer

20 till 3:00 =
Old 08-18-2011, 05:14 AM   #6
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Glad to see this Toby! Sad to miss this but hope it's still going on when I get back in two years! I'm sure it will be a great time!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #7
economix
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
economix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Are those the two S13s from the cover of Modified Mag, January '11 issue? I didn't realize that the Toby Broadfield in the article was...you. Good Article! Still love your gauges, they're just silly awesome.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:08 AM   #8
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ Yep, those are the ones! It was the pictures of our cars chilling at Toby's BBQ that actually got us the attention from Modified. Come to Toby's BBQ and get your car in a magazine! lolol.

I'll be there at 8 AM in my Mustang. I'll be spending the night- thanks Tony!

2) Damon: brats

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 08-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #9
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn thats far away, im down in tx, but i could show you what a BBQ is all about
Old 08-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #10
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
2) Damon (greg): brats
3) Kyle: Burgage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaluska View Post
damn thats far away, im down in tx, but i could show you what a BBQ is all about
Hmm. Let's see...a cookout with supposedly marginally better food and hang out with people who generally have no idea what the fuck they are talking about...OR...a cookout with damn good food, free shit, and a bunch of dope nissans. Yeah I'll start planning my trip to texas
Old 08-18-2011, 07:36 AM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by va240dude View Post
Glad to see this Toby! Sad to miss this but hope it's still going on when I get back in two years! I'm sure it will be a great time!
You let me know the year you are coming and I'll make it a weekend long event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by economix View Post
Are those the two S13s from the cover of Modified Mag, January '11 issue? I didn't realize that the Toby Broadfield in the article was...you. Good Article! Still love your gauges, they're just silly awesome.
Oh, you thought it was the other guy with the last name of Broadfield with the insanely clean white coupe with polished Meisters... there's soooo many of us out there I just had to mess with ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post

I'll be there at 8 AM in my Mustang. I'll be spending the night- thanks Tony!
Cool BRO! And I noted that the only way an attendee can win the alarm or radio is by using the Fanatec steering wheel. I know you suck at driving and I didn't want you winning it... problem solved

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-18-2011, 08:15 AM   #12
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Damn that sounds so legit. That's sick that you do this for everybody. To bad you don't live in SoCal
Old 08-18-2011, 08:18 AM   #13
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
1)
Hmm. Let's see...a cookout with supposedly marginally better food and hang out with people who generally have no idea what the fuck they are talking about...OR...a cookout with damn good food, free shit, and a bunch of dope nissans. Yeah I'll start planning my trip to texas
clearly didn't understand the meaning of my post..

1-if i were close i would LOVE to come, too bad im in tx.

2-I know how to bbq food well, so my knowledge would be great to have there.

plz take pics for us who are too far away to come!!

Old 08-18-2011, 08:38 AM   #14
economix
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
economix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Oh, you thought it was the other guy with the last name of Broadfield with the insanely clean white coupe with polished Meisters... there's soooo many of us out there I just had to mess with ya
Would me saying "yes" infuriate you?

She's a nice sled.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:46 AM   #15
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Been planning on this since last year. Car getting tuned tomorrow morning just gotta keep it in one piece for the next 2 months.

4) Nick + Liz: What ever you think you want is to bring.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #16
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:

Don't mind him, he's in Zilvia insult mode... it's a defense mechanism. I knew what you were implying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
Been planning on this since last year. Car getting tuned tomorrow morning just gotta keep it in one piece for the next 2 months.
Nice man, I'm glad you can finally make it. Figures my car is just going to be a shell this year. Oh well, there's always next year. Oh, and you do not need to bring a thing. The list of food is what you want, not what you are bringing.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-18-2011, 09:07 AM   #17
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

Ah...the internet. Indeed I must have misinterpreted your post.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #18
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
5) Ryan : Filet Mignon, Baby Back Ribs, Veal, things like that.

Already have a Viper alarm and Alpine radio from you, so when I win this contest Ill settle for a weekend of driving your car when the swap is done. But who knows if I'll even be alive in 2014.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #19
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
^ LOL

Can we set up forza so that we sit in the shell and mount the TV on the core support? You know, so we get the fully Tony Bradfeld experience...

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 08-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #20
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
^ LOL

Can we set up forza so that we sit in the shell and mount the TV on the core support? You know, so we get the fully Tony Bradfeld experience...
Wheres the LOVE button on here?

But seriously, best idea of the year.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #21
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

And hopefully theres another Bears vs. Lions game on, where the final play comes down to a mishandled ball resulting in a nullified touchdown and a Bears W.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:44 AM   #22
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

if there's not, we can always have damon and toby duke it out. Detroit vs. Chicago. DONESKI.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #23
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Wait Detroit has a football team?

HAHA, you guy's are funny.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #24
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Detroit Lions #1 King of 2011

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 08-18-2011, 11:19 AM   #25
94spitfire91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
94spitfire91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Sounds cool I might stop by..
Edit ya I think me and my firend are comming by from champaign so pretty close. I think burgers are preferred by both us.
Ill bring this up to the other 240sx and z owners I know in town so expect more prolly haha
Old 08-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #26
Nicg90
Zilvia Member

Nicg90 is an unknown quantity at this point
6) Nic + Charlie + two others: Burgers and brats.

Last edited by Nicg90; 08-18-2011 at 12:18 PM..
Old 08-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #27
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94spitfire91 View Post
Sounds cool I might stop by..
Edit ya I think me and my firend are comming by from champaign so pretty close. I think burgers are preferred by both us.
Ill bring this up to the other 240sx and z owners I know in town so expect more prolly haha
Please add yourself and whomever else is coming to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicg90 View Post
Drinks?
I will have a wide selection of Pepsi products, Gatorade, lemonade, bottled water and so on. I'm only concerned with what meat I need to provide.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #28
94spitfire91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
94spitfire91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
6) Nic + Charlie + two others: Burgers and brats.
7) Will + Jos : burgerss
Old 08-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #29
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift_86 View Post
aww i wish this was in cali
so do I. sounds like a legit event, and a good thing for the community. Have a good time.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #30
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

You Cali guys get all the cool shit, let us have our stuff haha.
Closed Thread