Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
GeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
FS: S15 Spec R Rear Seats

sold finally!!!

Last edited by GeneStarWindGSW; 09-14-2008 at 09:34 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
808_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
no one wanted these?
thats wackk. if you were
local, you know i woulda
bought it on your first post haha.

buy this shiet people!

-makua[ace]
Old 08-17-2008, 02:27 PM   #3
MikeC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
MikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeC
I wish these were local. I would have bought them for sure!!! GLWS
Old 08-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

GeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant future
i can ship too you guys. shipping isn't too killer just let me know =]
Old 08-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #5
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

bump!

anyone interested? got it boxed and ready =]
Old 08-18-2008, 10:36 PM   #6
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
if you get desperate i will give you half the asking price!
no shame in asking!
Old 08-18-2008, 10:57 PM   #7
21Nemesis
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 21Nemesis Send a message via MSN to 21Nemesis Send a message via Yahoo to 21Nemesis
What modification need to be done in order to get to fit in an S13?

(888) 611-1776
Old 08-18-2008, 11:30 PM   #8
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77 View Post
if you get desperate i will give you half the asking price!
no shame in asking!
maybe on my death bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Nemesis View Post
you just need to make a bracket on the top part when it hooks into for either the right or left side. one side will hook in no problem but the other side is too far apart to hook into, so you need to make a bracket that moves the hook out closer. thats it.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:46 AM   #9
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

still got em folks! someone must want em
Old 08-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #10
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Nemesis View Post
Same as an S14. You couldn't have figured that out?

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 08-20-2008, 11:30 PM   #11
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Same as an S14. You couldn't have figured that out?
actually they direct bolt into a s14 since the stock s14 rears are the same size and the s13 ones are smaller.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:29 AM   #12
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneStarWindGSW View Post
actually they direct bolt into a s14 since the stock s14 rears are the same size and the s13 ones are smaller.
I know. I was making that clear for you to the people who can't read.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 08-21-2008, 02:23 PM   #13
808_s13
Zilvia Junkie

808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future
gene, if you still have these when i get
my student loan money, ill buy em

haha

-makua[ace]
Old 08-21-2008, 02:25 PM   #14
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808_s13 View Post
gene, if you still have these when i get
my student loan money, ill buy em

haha

-makua[ace]
i'll probably have them still =]

just hit me up.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:01 PM   #15
808_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneStarWindGSW View Post
i'll probably have them still =]

just hit me up.
fo sho man. lookin foward to it

-makua[ace]
Old 08-25-2008, 03:55 PM   #16
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

anyone else interested? still got em
Old 08-25-2008, 03:58 PM   #17
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
this thread is going to get locked for you bumping too much, the limit is 2 bumps.
like i said before, if you come off the price i will take them. but 3 bills for a seat noone will ever sit in is too much, lol
Old 08-25-2008, 04:03 PM   #18
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77 View Post
this thread is going to get locked for you bumping too much, the limit is 2 bumps.
like i said before, if you come off the price i will take them. but 3 bills for a seat noone will ever sit in is too much, lol
Well im doing shipping included in the 300. Just to ship these will be close to a $100.
Closed Thread