Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-20-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"Bait Car" on CourtTV right now...

Man, I don't think the police do this around here, but I hope they start doing this. Thieves getting caught in the act! Its great! Last one I was watching guy stole an Integra and came up with the stupidest lies. lol. Anyways, if you got the channel tune in now.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Dude I watch it all the time. Its so funny when they get caught.

I like the one when the dad picks up his son with the car he just stole lol.

Police LowJack FTW

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #3
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
i saw one on TV before and the dude was like "I didnt do anything!!!" He had socks on his hands to cover his fingerprints. It was hillarious.
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:26 AM   #4
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Awesome.

I love watching those shows.

Stupid theives.

Die......
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:30 AM   #5
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
they do bait cars in my county, but i doubt they tape it for tv.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:31 AM   #6
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I wish I had cable
Old 12-21-2007, 01:33 AM   #7
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
You can watch the episodes on the website

courttv.com

look for bait cars...etc..

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 12-21-2007, 01:40 AM   #8
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
I wanna take a nap in a bait car.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:03 AM   #9
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
they experimented with a bait car when i was living in gulfport ms. they fucked up when they put a dodge neon out there though, shit sat there till the tires went flat.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 AM   #10
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn i have to check this out.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:33 AM   #11
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
they experimented with a bait car when i was living in gulfport ms. they fucked up when they put a dodge neon out there though, shit sat there till the tires went flat.
They have it out here in AZ too. The trick is to have several and move them around often switching which car is in what area. They need a lot more of them. I would love to be able to turn my car off and lock the doors remotely the way the cops do it. I'd come out of my house with my .45 and the thief would soil him or herself.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:49 PM   #12
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
hah these shows are great some guy took his 8year old nephew and while they were driving away the uncle was telling him to look thru everything and find good shit. it was kinda sad but funny, anyways the car gets remotely shut off and justice is served.
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:45 PM   #13
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
They set up a bait car at the parking lot of one of the arcades I regularly go to. Someone was stupid enough to grab a giant box of cigarettes. It would've been like a life time supply. But it was sketchy as hell and we saw the whole thing unfold and the giant box didn't even have anything in it, it was just a top layer and the guy still got busted for grand theft. No one stole the car though.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:10 AM   #14
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i hate thieves!!! bait car is one of the things that the cops do right...

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:12 AM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Shit I aint gonna lie. If I see a nice car parked in the middle of nowhere with no one there. And it happens to be a 240sx with hella parts...dot dot dot

Old 12-22-2007, 03:15 AM   #16
jworks
Zilvia Member

jworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura about
I remember watching this at my friend's place this one guy couldn't start the car even with the keys in the ignition lol
jworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:26 AM   #17
Frosty_spl
Zilvia Member

Frosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Shit I aint gonna lie. If I see a nice car parked in the middle of nowhere with no one there. And it happens to be a 240sx with hella parts...dot dot dot

uuuuhhhhhhhhh faggot.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:30 PM   #18
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post

I hope you're kidding.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:43 PM   #19
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
man i wish they had this here in NYC all they would need to do is have a honda civic or a type r or something theives by the boat loads they would catch
Old 12-22-2007, 05:35 PM   #20
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Every city should do this.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:26 PM   #21
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Last one I was watching guy stole an Integra and came up with the stupidest lies.

Middle aged brother wearing sunglasses at night? He was faded.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 03:49 PM   #22
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Thanks for the comments... dot dot dot.

Old 12-24-2007, 07:53 PM   #23
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbump View Post
Middle aged brother wearing sunglasses at night? He was faded.
Yeah, he thought he was pulling some jedi-mind tricks or something. lol
Old 12-25-2007, 04:21 PM   #24
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Man, I don't think the police do this around here, but I hope they start doing this.
From the title of the thread I thought you were going to say that undercover cops were posing as highway racers and fooling people to initiate a highway drag race.

Then when the desired speed limit was hit they'd let off the throttle to make the person seem like they were winning and then creep behind them and turn on their sirens/lights.. Ha ha

I'd laugh so hard if I saw that really happen..
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 05:49 PM   #25
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
I found this on the courttv.com website Please watch it I laughed sooo hard!!!!
http://www.courttv.com/onair/shows/r...8&link=REDshlk
Old 12-27-2007, 02:06 PM   #26
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13 View Post
From the title of the thread I thought you were going to say that undercover cops were posing as highway racers and fooling people to initiate a highway drag race.

Then when the desired speed limit was hit they'd let off the throttle to make the person seem like they were winning and then creep behind them and turn on their sirens/lights.. Ha ha

thats a good idea. hahaha. i wonder if they (the cops) could/would ever set something like that up... there might be some legal issues there, with them provoking street racing... like how in CA they cant say they "caught you speeding on radar" without radar signs posted, or the over head planes checking radar signs posted.. or they cant chill at night with their lights off, they at least have to have their parking lights on... i never understood that though, i mean if you're breaking the law, your're breaking the law. cops are there to enforce, parking lights on or not.. but obviously now that i know that, i fight all my night time tickets with, "he didnt have his parking lights on when i flew by him doing 90 in a 35" lol.. "his parking lots werent on when he saw it happen, therefore, it didnt happen"... haha. wth?
Old 12-27-2007, 10:56 PM   #27
S13Zilvia_fan
Leaky Injector

S13Zilvia_fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Thats called entrapment I believe, and it is completely illegal
S13Zilvia_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:20 AM   #28
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Zilvia_fan View Post
Thats called entrapment I believe, and it is completely illegal
IIRC Tempe Arizona has a similar program and they figured out a way around the "entrapment" thing. They bend the laws with out breaking them all the time out here in the AZ. The camera vans are "required" to post a sign 100ft (not sure on the distance) before the actual vans and half the time there is no sign...technically on those days it would completely void those tickets issued. Don't speed, no tickets I guess. Don't steal cars and don't street race, no chance of getting arrested.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:47 AM   #29
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
My favorite part about Cops:

Officer: Why were you running?!

Criminal: Because you were chasin me.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:08 PM   #30
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

Theres a older muscle car in the city near me thats an unmarked police car. I heard stories of him revving at a red light and when the light turns green and the car next to him skeets the tires he pulls them over.

True or not? Dunno but alot of people have told me stories about it.