Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:58 AM   #1
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
$&*!^%#* Thieves!

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=64730

The "victims" are finally getting back at the thieves.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2006, 01:07 AM   #2
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
and then they're getting pwned by the legal system.
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 01:29 AM   #3
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
OdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to OdessaS13
yeah thats fuked up, im honestly paranoid ass shit parking my car at my job, there were 4 break-ins last week in two days. The judicual system is so fuked up it seems that it favors criminals when it comes to theft. when it comes to protecting something youve invested so much time and energy into like your car i think its an exeption to take shit into your own hands and woop the living crap out of the bastard thieves
my 2 cents

1992 240sx 5 spd. - Sold / 02 Maxima Se
OdessaS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 03:06 AM   #4
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
ok ok ok somone jackin ur car u chase them shoot at them and its jail time....now someone goin to ur house and boning your daughter...u chase them and shoot at them= no jail time.i see someone breakin in your car like some punk ass person goin to you house and boning your daughter.sorry for a crappy comparisson but you guys get my point. and i bet the police officers said "you should have called us and we will take care of it" and show up half a hour or an hour later when the suspects have long blown the motor and taking their pic of the parts.quick question i have though...for breakin and entering a house some can take matters into their own hands...how bout if someone breaks into you rv ? like you have no home but the rv...or better yet u have no house and u live in a car.?
curbhuggerrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 03:26 AM   #5
NateKim
Leaky Injector

NateKim is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NateKim
"A 19-year-old was taken to the hospital for the breathing problems"

HAHA
NateKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 03:46 AM   #6
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
hahahaha if someone was breaking into my car i would bust out with some fists along with the will of chuck norris. Or i would chase them down and call the cops and make them spin out and grab a bat from my trunk and beat them till they stop moving then deny everything :"D
Old 02-06-2006, 07:02 AM   #7
skatanic28
Zilvia Junkie

skatanic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to skatanic28
it's too bad he didnt hit more of them, or the gas tank.
being burned alive would be a fitting end for thieving fucks.
skatanic28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 01:22 PM   #8
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
lol, bruised buttock.
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 01:23 PM   #9
ranisron
Zilvia Addict

ranisron is making a name for him/her selfranisron is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ranisron
thieves deserved to be shot...

poor STi.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:30 PM   #10
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
it only takes a few people shooting theives to make all theives more scared of us. the best thing in the article is when it mentioned that theives should be reading the newspapers about it.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 02:00 PM   #11
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
it only takes a few people shooting theives to make all theives more scared of us. the best thing in the article is when it mentioned that theives should be reading the newspapers about it.
That's kinda what I was getting at. . .

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 03:06 PM   #12
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Well, the next time you catch someone jacking your stuff, after you shoot them, check to see what wheels ar on the car. If they're a set of staggered 4-lug 16" Keichii Tsuchiya KSO5R wheels in white, shoot them once again for me, and than pull, the wheels off and give them back to me. I hate theives
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 03:48 PM   #13
OneQuickGTR
BANNED

OneQuickGTR is a well-known jackass
haha i thought this was only in the movies, car chases people shooting guns, reminds me of the matrix

not only that I wouldve just tried to find out who those punk kids were and JACK THEIR hatch, part it out and sell it back to them =)
OneQuickGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:09 PM   #14
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I'd try to wound one of them.

Then pee on the wound, or poo on it.

That way, they can suffer and smell like crap.

Let's diseasing!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:26 PM   #15
TougeRacing
Zilvia Junkie

TougeRacing has a little shameless behavior in the past
oh man i hate car jackers, i hope the driver gets away with it.
TougeRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:44 PM   #16
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
Lets petition to bring back capital punishment. In India, if you are caught stealing they cut off your hand. Makes you think twice about stealing again!! Come on now, its your fukken hand!!!

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #17
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
helll yeah.. i would so do the same.. maybe worst. Okay okay, way worst. When that civic stop I would have shot on of them in the knee cap, injuries for life. Then blame that shot for opps i try to shot the tires out.

Then I would sue the city/parking lot for not watching out. Then sue all 3 teenager for gas(48cent a mile), tires, oil, etc... Anything involve with bringing down justice. Come one we pay cops to do this shit, what if we catch them, can we get rewarded?

ps. if you guys find the theive that stole my wheels (volk 57s gunmetal 17x8.5, 17x9.5 +22), shoot them for me too . I'll give you $100 per round you put through their body. I will make it fair , if you dont have a gun $5 per stitch you give them. $100 per night you put them in the hospital. And Money for my rims back.

I hate theives. If i ever see anyone in my neighborhood attempt to steal shit even off a stock car.. guess what.. I have my gun ready. Those kids got off lucky. I willing to kill someone , especially those who stole my wheels. If I get time for it, go ahead.. no remorse from me.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:50 PM   #18
L1ama
BANNED

L1ama is making his/her stupidity well-knownL1ama is making his/her stupidity well-knownL1ama is making his/her stupidity well-known
I think its 100% worth the risk of getting arrested, while hurting thieves, also can't a lawyer help in this sorta case, since they were the bad guys, and hes the good, at least in my opinion.
L1ama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:41 PM   #19
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
i caught a fucker chiping paint off my 240 so i beat his ass and got charged with assault
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:57 PM   #20
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
someone was.. chipping paint?
yeah dude. right.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #21
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nik_sm0k3
i caught a fucker chiping paint off my 240 so i beat his ass and got charged with assault
bwhahahah nice..except for the assualt charges...if i saw someone lookin at my car as if they wanted to steal i would ram my spork in there..i never leave home without my plastic sporks
curbhuggerrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:43 PM   #22
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
as far as the law is concerned, there has to be a very serious threat to justify use of deadly force.

i hope they let him off easy. he's actually lucky that none of the theives were killed and no innocent bystanders got hurt. he would've gone down hard if that happened.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:39 PM   #23
240sxworkinprogress
Leaky Injector

240sxworkinprogress is a well-known jackass
F them. They should lose all right if the fuck with your stuff. You worked your ass off for it that should give you the right to kick there ass. !!!!!!!!
240sxworkinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:53 PM   #24
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
i hate car thieves with a passion...
Old 02-09-2006, 03:24 AM   #25
BrokenHeart
Leaky Injector

BrokenHeart is on a distinguished road
wow i remember seeing that sti at the honda dealership in olympia.
dont ask why i was at a honda dealership because i wasnt looking for a hatch

edit: yay the stupid you havent posted in a while blah blah blah thing went away!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BrokenHeart is offline   Reply With Quote