Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #61
samgs14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
samgs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I am in the process of building mine as well it's going to be a daily as well as a track car in my opinion Id rather smash it into a wall drifting then have some @## hole driver run a red light and take out the rear quarter but hey shit happens and then you move on right ill tell you there are chassis available and parts are easily swapable so long as they arent destroyed lol... anyways I say give it hell and drift the shit out of it!!
samgs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #62
JDM_Tuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
JDM_Tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantom-s1324 View Post
man how did u get ur headlights soo fresh!! or are they aftermarket?? i have a zenki & my headlights look like butt
late
brad
sorry for the late response, i never checked back to this thread, but theyre just circuit sports headlight covers, i just took off the old nasty zenki covers and siliconed-on the new clear as day ones. plus i got them for like $150 or something like that.
JDM_Tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:06 PM   #63
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
^ I bet they scatter like mad! I saw a quick write-up covering the installation and before/after of those clear covers and the patterns it threw out were pretty weird. almost like ghostly figures...

Go with the German spec one... they're so nice.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #64
JDM_Tuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
JDM_Tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
^ I bet they scatter like mad! I saw a quick write-up covering the installation and before/after of those clear covers and the patterns it threw out were pretty weird. almost like ghostly figures...

Go with the German spec one... they're so nice.
yeah the light is just a flashy blur across the road, but it isnt my dd, its just a track car.
JDM_Tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #65
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
word, Definitely the way to go for a track car.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #66
90greys13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
90greys13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you know what u get yourself into when u get a 240 lol gotta drift it bro lol material things come n go but the experience man stays with u plus i mean if ur drifting a nice 240 with a fast motor n u plan to drift it u must have experience have faith in urself n im sure you wont wreck it or anything like that learn how to save urself with the ebrake n stuff when u spin out practice makes nearly perfect

90greys13 is offline   Reply With Quote