Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-29-2003, 06:12 PM   #1
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
FS: 15" SSR formula mesh, +5 offset in socal

hello,
i have a set of four SSR Formula Mesh wheels for sale. they are 15x6.5, +5 offset all around, 4x114 bolt pattern. lips are all in mint condition with ZERO curb rash, gold face has a few chips from normal useage. recently re-polished and cleaned. good offset for s13 or ae86. asking $850 (w/shot tires or no tires), located in so cal. pick up prefered.

pictures here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290751043

thanks for looking! feel free to email with any questions, will consider offers as well.
danny

email: [email protected]

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2003, 06:21 PM   #2
fridexter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
fridexter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Last edited by fridexter; 11-20-2012 at 05:46 PM..
fridexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 06:30 PM   #3
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Dan,
thanks for the compliment! do you go to uci as well? i was rolling on my other set of ssr's in the front and my enkie mesh in the back today. hopefully you didn't see my lip spoiler falling off... what do you drive? shoot me an email or pm!

danny

Old 01-30-2003, 05:22 PM   #4
itsybitsy240sxEy
Leaky Injector

itsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to itsybitsy240sxEy
mmm..totally drool-worthy. you guys won't believe how perfect those polished lips are. they'll make you go like this -->

www.PinkGodziRa.com
itsybitsy240sxEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 08:39 PM   #5
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
ok, those are just damn sexy!

If only I had an S13, i would sooo buy those!

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 10:28 PM   #6
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

badmojo: nothing wrong with ssr mesh on an s14! five lug you say? no problem... four lug swap! hahaha...

i will be bringing these, along with some other wheels, with me to the shine street meet (feb 1st) in case any of you guys or gals would like to take a look. just look for the black s13...

still taking offers!
danny

Old 01-31-2003, 01:38 AM   #7
Grant
Premium Member

Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Grant Send a message via MSN to Grant
Quote:
Originally posted by driftingpanda
badmojo: nothing wrong with ssr mesh on an s14! five lug you say? no problem... four lug swap! hahaha...

i will be bringing these, along with some other wheels, with me to the shine street meet (feb 1st) in case any of you guys or gals would like to take a look. just look for the black s13...

still taking offers!
danny
he went from 4 lug to 5 lug + z brakes. I don't think he will switch back just for some SSR's
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 10:44 AM   #8
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
If I had 4 lug I would get them, too Danny... But I'm a poser and need to keep up with the latest and greatest jDm tYtE tReNdZ, yO! So obviously I went with 5 lug... ahaha. Aaron tried to get me to sell him my GTR wheels and bodykit... that bowy's retarded man.. you and janet better keep him in line.

See you in March!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 11:48 AM   #9
Stee Flo
Endless Knights

Stee Flo is an unknown quantity at this point
I might be interested if i can get the $, how much to ship them to VA?
Old 01-31-2003, 12:12 PM   #10
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

grant: wouldn't swap 4 lug for some SSR's??? that's unheard of! you don't even want to know what i'd do for ssr's... in case you couldn't tell, i was joking. you could always drill extra holes in the rims too.

dorifto180sx: what's with all this nonsense with 5 lugs? i have a complete 4 lug swap for sale only $450! ssr mesh is way more jdm than them stock gtr wheels! cover up the unsightly stock calipers with crazy mesh and bling bling lip, get more points at your next show yo! aaron's getting all crazy these days with his expensive tires and greasy hair... i'll try my best to keep him from eating children. in the mean time, go get them chopsticks!

SteeFlo: shipping for wheels only, i'm guessing, should be around $100 to $150 or so?? if you'd like a quote please feel free to email me with your zip code.

danny

Old 02-01-2003, 12:37 AM   #11
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
yeah, no more hub swaping for me. already went from 4 to 5 like grant said.

Guess I will just have to buy an S13!

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 03:37 PM   #12
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

badmojo: i will have an s13 with sr20det for sale soon...

bump, price dropped to $800 obo. still taking offers... midterms coming up, i need to buy books!

danny

Old 02-11-2003, 09:47 AM   #13
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Are these BEAUTIFUL SSR meshes still for sale?
(read: free bump 'cause I don't got the cash!)
Old 02-11-2003, 01:06 PM   #14
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

why yes adey, these wheels are still avaliable. i've had a couple of people flake out on me at the last minute, so i'm still stuck with them. i sold my red advans, so i'm no longer in a huge rush to sell them. i will probably post them up again after i burn off the tires at battle drift and drift showoff... maybe people will pay bigger bucks once they see them in action.

danny