Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 08:18 PM   #1
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
<WTB> Kouki 180sx type X rear valence

Hey guys, I think I'd like to get some OEM nissan type X nissan kouki 180sx late model X type rear valences.

I have a center part, so if you just have the 2 sides, that's cool.

Let me know...
Old 01-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #2
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
anybody ?
Old 01-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #3
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sorry bro. I too only have the center piece and need the left and right too
Old 01-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
hey you guys wouldnt know where to get some rear window both the left and the right ones ?? im trying to spend like 100$
Old 01-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #5
Brian
Post Whore!

No.

They have a "wanted to buy" section on this site.
You should post up a "wanted to buy" ad in there.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Brian, don't make me stab you.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:24 PM   #7
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Type-G = SR20DE non-turbo, automatic, alloys, same front bumper but no side skirts, no wing.

Type-S = SR20DE non-turbo, automatic, alloys, full aero kit.

Type-R = SR20DET (turbo), 5-speed manual, hubcaps, same front bumper, no sides or wing.

Type-X = SR20DET (turbo), 5-speed manual, alloys, full aero kit.

lol, sticky?

Last edited by lflkajfj12123; 01-02-2009 at 02:05 PM..
Old 01-03-2009, 12:16 AM   #8
Dr. Acula
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dr. Acula is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
There is a guy selling full 180sx tail light conversion in the for sale section. They were just put up earlier today ( or last night technically). His name is under rbpowersilvia the whole kit is goin for 400 shipped I believe? Or 380 he's selling them for me. I had spent 470.00 on them about 3 months ago. Super clean (pics in his thread) but then I spent 4500 dollars on what I was told was a fully built ka-t setup. That I bought 20 over wiseco pistons for and totally was given a stock ka24de. A nice clean one though. But I took all my stuff to my buddy/mechanics shop n we took it apart and found out it was stock with a turbo bolted on. So I'm trying to get an sr20 swap off another friend since he's getting rid of it. Works great. So get my lights. GREAT price. For everything. It's like a sore weenie. You can't beat it . But help me help you so I can get a risky devil sick nasty street machine!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #9
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Acula View Post
There is a guy selling full 180sx tail light conversion in the for sale section. They were just put up earlier today ( or last night technically). His name is under rbpowersilvia the whole kit is goin for 400 shipped I believe? Or 380 or something close. haha

That'd be great if he was actually looking for tail lights and not the valances that he said he was looking for. Reading is fundamental.

Brian, you've got mail.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 01-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #10
Dr. Acula
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dr. Acula is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yea but he also said he was looking for the sides too. So he needs the conversion without the center garnish. So I understand how you said reading is fundamental. Oh knowledge is power too! School house rock taught me that as a lil' tyke jus thought i'd help him out. By all means did I think posting something in someones wtb thread would offend someone. My bad bro. No hard feelings. Kthx
Old 01-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #11
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Acula View Post
Yea but he also said he was looking for the sides too. So he needs the conversion without the center garnish. So I understand how you said reading is fundamental. Oh knowledge is power too! School house rock taught me that as a lil' tyke jus thought i'd help him out. By all means did I think posting something in someones wtb thread would offend someone. My bad bro. No hard feelings. Kthx

he smart guy
hes not looking for TAIL LAMPS
he's looking for rear valences as in bumper add on pieces.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #12
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ahahahaha wow, poor brian
Old 01-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #13
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Brian, have you checked Up Garage lately?

I came across a full set a couple of days ago.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:43 PM   #14
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
I am so glad someone else knows this, I find it funny that the front bumpers all look the same on the type g, s, r, and x, but it seems like everyone marks it up in price and claims type x this and that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
Type-G = SR20DE non-turbo, automatic, alloys, same front bumper but no side skirts, no wing.

Type-S = SR20DE non-turbo, automatic, alloys, full aero kit.

Type-R = SR20DET (turbo), 5-speed manual, hubcaps, same front bumper, no sides or wing.

Type-X = SR20DET (turbo), 5-speed manual, alloys, full aero kit.

lol, sticky?

Old 01-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #15
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Hey Brian I'll sell you mine for $120. Call me 310-713-7101

Old 01-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #16
Brian
Post Whore!

I called them TYPE X to get more attention.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #17
Brian
Post Whore!

I found the TYPE X rears.
Thanks.