Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-26-2008, 08:24 PM   #91
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
You out of everyone should know not to rush paint It'll get done don't worry
Old 06-26-2008, 08:39 PM   #92
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Looks good so far. What color are you going to paint it? Either I'm blind and missed it or you haven't said.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #93
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
I did state it before but its all good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
Still looking at colors but it will probably be candy apple red or something close. Like the other SuperMade company cars.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:54 PM   #94
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
I did state it before but its all good....
Well I'm blind then.

Candy apple should look badass. Good luck with it! I for sure will be subscribing to this thread.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #95
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn, that shit is right!!! Great job, can't wait to see the finished machine. Good job keeping us updated too!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #96
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
Can't to see that car DD.
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:16 PM   #97
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Can't wait to see a full supermade hatch!!! Great work mang, subscribed.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:01 PM   #98
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eds13
yeah i'm running the same wheel fitment as bryan, cept a 215/40 up front with a 235/40 out back.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #99
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
MOAR pics!!! I cant wait to see this thing painted, kitted, and sitting on those wheels.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:11 PM   #100
Boost_me

Boost_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Boost_me
Damn this things gonna look awsome!!!! Can't wait to see more pics!!
Boost_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:16 PM   #101
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
Waldo when are they supposed to be spraying it? Give me a call I got the new whip
cbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:30 PM   #102
superduner
Zilvia Member

superduner can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkroad FC View Post
Looks good, carbon doors and a supermade kit, woo wee! Where'd you get the miracle x-bar at? I want that.
What a way to spend $3000 eh lol
Old 06-29-2008, 04:12 AM   #103
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
It's good to see more people are getting these kit's.. ever since i bought the car late 06' it seems they are just getting more and more popular..

Here's a photo.. the colour is awsome....

And here's some donut's for the crowd.. lol, it was a drag day and i had to do a demo with some mates so i chose to bring out my pimp machine

Teambadrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:34 PM   #104
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Needs some baller dish wheels^
Like the works previously posted, lol
Old 06-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #105
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambadrun View Post
It's good to see more people are getting these kit's.. ever since i bought the car late 06' it seems they are just getting more and more popular..

Here's a photo.. the colour is awsome....
Damn, selling fake seats and ripping people off got you a lot!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #106
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Needs some baller dish wheels^
Like the works previously posted, lol
Ahh no.. I personally hate dish. and the car is not for posing.. well it is but it does get drifted on the track. So those wheels would be no good. haha
Old 06-29-2008, 10:40 PM   #107
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambadrun View Post
Ahh no.. I personally hate dish. and the car is not for posing.. well it is but it does get drifted on the track. So those wheels would be no good. haha
makes sense. those are sexy wheels too, just the whole idea of a supermade car to me, needs to have dish.

I got friggin neg repped for posting that. Fuckin trigger happy loser.

I'm excited to see the outcome of this hatch. Should look supreme when finished! keep the updates coming.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:30 AM   #108
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

I completely agree with you slammed180. The 326power/SuperMade cars have really styled there cars based on VIP cars. The only way to do it justice is with a nice vip/exe style wheel, hence my choice to run the D3S

btw pos rep for you
Old 06-30-2008, 08:35 AM   #109
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I completely agree with you slammed180. The 326power/SuperMade cars have really styled there cars based on VIP cars. The only way to do it justice is with a nice vip/exe style wheel, hence my choice to run the D3S

btw pos rep for you

There based on drifting. They are all used for drifting. VIP car's are used for show... but i know where you are coming from. I had two set's of wheels with it when i b ought it. I ended up selling the Work LLS 19's it came with
Old 06-30-2008, 10:54 AM   #110
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Hmm don't know where you got the idea that i said SuperMade didn't drift or they were just hardparkers. I simply stated the style of the car is based on VIP style.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #111
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
Hurry up with the paint. Oh yeah I might be getting my new VIP vehicle this weekend. I'll let you know waldo.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #112
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Where are the updates
Old 07-04-2008, 04:37 PM   #113
koroshiya87
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
koroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
fucking sick wheels
koroshiya87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #114
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

The next time I update will be of the car being painted Patience chris patience!
Old 07-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #115
NRogge

NRogge is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice build!
i love the way you are going and good luck in the future! im ready for some updates :]
NRogge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #116
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
waldo is super dedicated to this project...he even got rid of his cell phone to throw money at this project.

more updates!!!
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:43 AM   #117
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

haha no lie! Every little bit counts. I'll get that hub back to you once the car goes into paint. Thanks Ro!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:03 AM   #118
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Dude, I know get your cell phone turned back on. hahahah
Old 07-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #119
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Where are the updates.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #120
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
^ Seriously, Im getting older just waiting....lol

Im playin! =)