Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #1
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1995 M3 track build LS3 15k with trailer

1995 GMW M3

Suspension:
Moton Clubsports
Ground Control Blade style front sway bar ( http://www.ground-control-store.com/...escription.php /II=767/CA=250)
REAL Wheels in 16x12 and also have a set of halves for 10 inchs
Avon A11 Tires, 12.5 x 23.5 less than 15 runs on them.
75% custom diff with 3.73's

Motor:
LS3 Brand new motor, LS7 heads, Z06 pistons.
Meziere Electric WaterPump
Custom OEM harness built just for this car
OBII plug and play harness under dash
E-85 conversion

Body:
MA Shaw GTR kit
Quick release front bumper (two on each side, two on the top radiator support)
MA Shaw Lightweight Hood
MA Shaw/ Speedglass Lexan windows all around
Custom Cage by Maier Racing
Ciro Racing XP wing, its big.
GMW badges

Transmission:
Hughes Aluminum Powerglide (1st Gear is set for 70MPH)
B&M Shifter
Autometer Gauges
5Gallon Fuel Cell

Optional Trailer:
26ft
Race Ramps to get it in and out better
Tire Rack
Tires are two years old, plus one brand new for the spare
Power tongue jack
Shelving/Work Bench
Various storage bins
Tons of room, I've had my car and my stuff in it, plus a shifter kart and stand in it for a TNT day.

Up for sale is my XP GMW. Some remember the car in its orange glory several years ago as the Edge Racing car. When I got it we spent an entire season with massive engine issues, actually blew up the old LS2 pretty dramatically out at Mather. The motor was then replaced with a new ls3 block and added a bunch of stuff on it to increase reliability. As it sits now it has around 430 whp and 450 lb/ft of torque, and weighs 2400 lbs with me in it. It came with a stock front bar on it and I just replaced it with the trick ground control sway bar and it was helped a ton with handling. The bar is infinitely adjustable and needs some more dialing in but the car is leaps and bounds better than when I got it. The car is an absolute monster and 1st gear has more than enough power, I run it in 2nd only now just so I can fine tune the car. Anyone that has seen this thing move around a course can attest to the power and the potential that is in this car. The car has the potential to be a TTOD car with the right driver and time in the seat, however after 3 years with it and my dad in his DP miata we have decided to sell them both and focus on a new toy together. I will continue to develop and race the car; I just want to see if anyone is interested.

PRICE:
20k without trailer
25k with trailer

Any questions please call/text me, JB, 949-300-7233.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMq5v1e-eg0
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (464.8 KB, 696 views)

Last edited by tougemiata; 12-10-2016 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: Price drop
tougemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2016, 04:31 PM   #2
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
With a different transmission this is a great time attack platform for track car, I can help get a good price on one if someone is seriously interested.
Old 05-14-2016, 08:28 AM   #3
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

It used to run 17x14 ccw classics on street tires so I know this thing will drift with a little work. If anyone wants a well sorted car let me know! To say it's a monster is an understatement.
Old 12-10-2016, 02:27 PM   #4
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

Price drop! 15k with the trailer. Throw on a new transmission and drift it, track it whatever. It's a blast, just need the money more.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:12 PM   #5
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
SUPER DOPE

bump
Old 12-13-2016, 11:19 AM   #6
Jsachse96

Jsachse96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome...

Bump!
Jsachse96 is offline   Reply With Quote