Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:32 PM   #361
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itwillboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ravage, shit is amazing.
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #362
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenboundkevin View Post
Can anyone reccomend me a stronger pre-workout other than muscle marinade?

Jack3d, and black powder do not work for me. The MM is ok, not as intense as I'd like. Is there something wrong with my body considering I barely feel this pre-workout that ive read reviews of being the strongest out there? The pump is good, but the focus isnt at a level I want.
Lol you may have adhd... Most of them are very immune tonstimulants.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:15 PM   #363
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
50lbs of muscle in a year... LOL is all I can say. Come on, 25 maybe 30 if your michael phelps with 10x the human testosterone count. At the least dont come in here telling kids they can put on 50lbs of muscle in a year. I train around and know pro's and 50lbs is rediculous even when on. Unless your way far from your genetic limit(ie. 6'0 @ 142 lbs) even then.... Maybe.... With a perfect diet, training regimen and 5500 kcals a day and over 350g of protein I was stuck at 150lb and 6-8% till I was 25. Sure I had an awesome body but there was no way I was gonna put on 50lbs in 12 months especially of muscle. That means you put on a total of 75lbs including fat... And thats if you was clean bulking which was highly doubtful. But hey, I maybe totally wrong and your definately a candidate for the natural arnold classic. 1 out of 1,000,000 guys are born with genetics of a god.
i hate all the bro science people have.

gained 50 lbs in a year, gained 10lbs in a week, etc etc.

we are aware of what it takes, so we understand what goes on to get those gains.

others, not so much.

genetics > everything. usually african american males have good genetics for physical activities for such. I'm very sure NFL players can easily transition into bodybuilding.

the roids allow you to pass genetics.

also, there is something called NOOB GAINS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwillboost View Post
Not everyone can get them that easy .
it really that easy. click of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenboundkevin View Post
Can anyone reccomend me a stronger pre-workout other than muscle marinade?

Jack3d, and black powder do not work for me. The MM is ok, not as intense as I'd like. Is there something wrong with my body considering I barely feel this pre-workout that ive read reviews of being the strongest out there? The pump is good, but the focus isnt at a level I want.
they don't work because you didn't cycle off of it.

you have to cycle stim's or else your body will get use to it. then you'll have to take more and more.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:18 PM   #364
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Is that why I snort soooo much more coke these days for the same effect. i need to cycle off of them? LOL
Old 04-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #365
jamg
Nissanaholic!

yes

how many bicycles have you done?
Old 04-18-2011, 11:33 PM   #366
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Lost count... Started at 24 and im in my 30's now.... 2-3x a year easy lol... Ive done long ones and short ones...
Old 04-19-2011, 09:22 AM   #367
heavenboundkevin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
heavenboundkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post

they don't work because you didn't cycle off of it.

you have to cycle stim's or else your body will get use to it. then you'll have to take more and more.
Jack3d worked for me for about a week. Then i took like 2 weeks off, not taking anything, and when i tried it again...nothing. even with 3 scoops.

Its very depressing..

Quote:
Lol you may have adhd... Most of them are very immune tonstimulants.
are you being serious? I do have a brain injury(a bruise on the left front temporal lobe of my brain) Could that be the reason why these pre-workouts dont affect me the way they should?
heavenboundkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #368
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

yes. adhd patients are prescribed riddlin and adderal and it normalizes them. im grinding like a raver on 3 pills of Extacy on their meds but damn is studying easy LOL. i used it through out college and it was a tremendous help. but adhd people dont feel nything. sorry for typos im at the gym shaking on leanrevolution and half a rockstar!
Old 04-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #369
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwillboost View Post
Ravage, shit is amazing.
Lean rev owns. its the best pre workout Ive tried yet.
pricey at 50-60$ per tub, but worth every penny. Only thing that may top it is sack of coke but thats not good for you lol
Old 04-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #370
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
pricey at 50-60$ per tub, but worth every penny. Only thing that may top it is sack of coke but thats not good for you lol
In controlled amounts it cant be that bad.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #371
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
controlled amounts of cocaine... LOl whats that?
Old 04-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #372
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itwillboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
I will give it a shot, I know alot of dudes I know swear by Ravage.
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #373
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
my chest workout for the next month is..

start of heavy straight of the back, find a weight that makes me struggle to do 6 reps. no warm up reps. aiming for 4-6reps/3 sets.

225lbs flat barbell bench.(use a spot on the last 2 reps)
70lbs dumbbell slight incline using balance ball(great for isolating the pecks)
80lbs dumbbells decline bench
weighted push ups(switch between wide/triangle between sets) with 45lbs plate on back.

biceps/triceps tonight and will be doing the same method as i do for chest weight/rep wise.

diet wise, mostly chicken/steak for meals. brown rice. snacks like almonds/protein shakes between meals. i work out at night so before i sleep ill have a banana+peanut butter sandwich. a lot of water throughout the day.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #374
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

You've been on steroids for six + years to look like this?

You're 5 foot tall, you should look thick if you think about going to the gym.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:48 PM   #375
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
You've been on steroids for six + years to look like this?

You're 5 foot tall, you should look thick if you think about going to the gym.
in not on roids and im bigger than that and im 5ft 6 170! i didnt want to say anything about it but hey it is so funny! Real note if your a fan of JAK3D buy that shit up now! the military are pulling it from their shelfs and the GNC on Camp PEN. cant sell it! Its due to DIMETHYLAMLAMINE, i heard so many excusses why there pulling it. Some say u pop on drug test for cocaine, others say its because people are making speed with it, and Marines are abusing it and passing the fuck out! What have u heard?
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #376
jamg
Nissanaholic!

i was thinkin the same thing.

you sure you doin it right? your legs should be like 27", arms 18" wide back, thick lats, 19" calves, all that.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #377
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 shirts and jeans

Quote:

you sure you doin it right? your legs should be like 27", arms 18" wide back, thick lats, 19" calves, all that.
I was wondering who has a hard time buying clothes! My waist is 29 inches but my legs are so damn big i have to buy a 32 waist pants! I dont even rock skinny jeans! When it comes to buying shirts it sucks, im short so when i find a shirt to fit my arms it looks like a damn tent on me. i like dressing nice so i shop at express and other stores but most department stores dont carry jeans i can fit. I can go with the plan jane Levis, but they dont offer that much style. I use to wear a lot of Polo jeans but R.L. decide to cancel his line of relax fit jeans! One of the guys i know from the gym just wears shorts, or the pants from track suits. i make fun of him all the time but the truth of the matter is once u commit to being big u run out of alot of clothing options! I still have a few more pounds of muscle to gain before that happens, but im not looking forward to it!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:40 AM   #378
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
I have a problem with buying jeans too! Sprinting is ALL glutes, quads, and hammies. My waist is small, but my legs totally make me have to buy pants 2 or 3 sizes up. Totally sucks.

In other news, its getting to that part of the season where my body is beginning to peak. It's awesome. lol
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #379
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

lol all while trying to maintain 175lb? ive been as big as 195 and hated it. I took a year off once my daughter was born 1.5 years ago. Im currently 176 12% and cutting. I use it as more of a recovery and joint protection. my goal is to be 170@ 8% by the summer. 27" arms just arent possible at this weight. kinda funny coming from a kid with 1,000's of rep points in BB.com and is still smaller than me. Some guys like size, I like to be lean and vascular. I also do construction and need the mobility.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:04 AM   #380
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
I have a problem with buying jeans too! Sprinting is ALL glutes, quads, and hammies. My waist is small, but my legs totally make me have to buy pants 2 or 3 sizes up. Totally sucks.

In other news, its getting to that part of the season where my body is beginning to peak. It's awesome. lol
that sucks bro... i also have a 29" waste but I definatley dont have your problem or your awesome genetics. Track and field guys always had the best bodies in highschool and college. I just buy straight leg boot cut in 30's to fit my quads.

Last edited by SuicidnS13; 04-20-2011 at 09:38 AM..
SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:22 AM   #381
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

^ so since ive sent you the Lean Rev, Which would you say is better.
Jack3d or lean rev.
What do you have to say about both, Likes and dislikes?
Old 04-20-2011, 11:31 AM   #382
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
lol all while trying to maintain 175lb? ive been as big as 195 and hated it. I took a year off once my daughter was born 1.5 years ago. Im currently 176 12% and cutting. I use it as more of a recovery and joint protection. my goal is to be 170@ 8% by the summer. 27" arms just arent possible at this weight. kinda funny coming from a kid with 1,000's of rep points in BB.com and is still smaller than me. Some guys like size, I like to be lean and vascular. I also do construction and need the mobility.
legs man, not arms. i wasn't being mean or anything, i was just wondering. i'm still natty at this point, i can only do so much with it. i'm 6' 185lbs @ 10% bro..
Old 04-20-2011, 11:53 AM   #383
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^ so since ive sent you the Lean Rev, Which would you say is better.
Jack3d or lean rev.
What do you have to say about both, Likes and dislikes?
Im about a week in and I think im feeling the differenxe now. Its smoother and lasts alot longer. buy im still shaking like a mofo.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #384
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
legs man, not arms. i wasn't being mean or anything, i was just wondering. i'm still natty at this point, i can only do so much with it. i'm 6' 185lbs @ 10% bro..
I gotcha... When I started I was plateu'd at 145 @ 8% or less. I graduated Highschool @ 119lbs LOL due to wrestling the weight class I feel it totally stunted my growth. It was murder getting up to 145lbs in college.I honestly feel my genetics were to blaim. Put it this way, I had a serious height defiecency in Junior highschool and I was prescribed Growth @ 13 years old. I went from 5'0 to 5'4 in a matter or weeks. In highschool I was still undersized but ended up graduating at 5'6" thankgod.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:49 PM   #385
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

this dude is 160lbs guess his bodyfat.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #386
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
must be like 4% with those sexy ass abs haha
musikjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:06 PM   #387
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

this dude is 160lbs guess his bodyfat.
Dddoooopppeeee... definately round 4%
Old 04-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #388
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

^thats what youre gonna look like when youre done cutting right?
Old 04-20-2011, 04:05 PM   #389
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

4% Is a huge wish... We shall see... Id be happy with 8% to be honest. I can only get in 4 days a week right now with my work schedule. Its all diet from here on out..
Old 04-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #390
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

i think 4% is a bit low, last i remember Pham was 5.5% or 6%.
Have you ever checked out Matus Valent. 3.5% body fat, he is gnar!