Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The Dark Knight Thread

Now IMO Jack Nicholson was THE great villian in movie history as the Joker. And when I heard that Heath Ledger was cast as the Joker for the next Batman, I was disappointed to say the least. HOWEVER, now that I see THIS:

Holy crap he looks like a total nutball! It's a lot darker look for the series, but I must admit he looks great. Now let's hope he can nail the insaneness of the Joker.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:39 AM   #2
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
he does look crazy in the pic, i would never have guessed that is him. jack was the man as the joker, if heath can do 1/2 as well it should be good. But than again, jack looks evil/crazy with no makeup.......

Heath needs a good movie to redeem himself after "brothers grimm"
Old 05-22-2007, 11:41 AM   #3
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
when i first saw that pic i got chills, the new batman movies are a lot darker in which they should be.
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
that's creepy...
Old 05-22-2007, 12:06 PM   #5
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
yeah, i'm glad they're trying to erase the memory of the last like four batman movies. seriously, gayest movies ever.
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #6
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
Looks dumb I'm a huge fan of batman when I was a kid, the older movies kicked ass. The new one sucked, and if heath ledger is playing the joker then what is the world coming to.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:23 PM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
The first and second Batman movies are great. Jack as the Joker and Divito as the Penguin were just perfect castings and stellar performances.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:23 PM   #8
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
i think ledger will do a good job.

norton has done some pretty dark stuff, but he doesn't have the face.
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:34 PM   #9
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
A better option would have been Philip Hoffman. I think he could have pulled off a nice joker after seeing him in MI:3.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #10
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
I love the darker batman..Jack takes the cake but I like where they're going w/ this.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:48 PM   #11
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
he does look pretty crazy...i really hope he does a good job, the joker is my favorite batman villian, so i hope he doesnt mess it up.
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:09 PM   #12
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I Believe In Harvey Dent Too!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHhaahHAHAHHaHaHaHaHahah.

[See You In December]

Cmon Mel, you forgot that part!

The trailer is due out December.

Ledger does look pretty damn dark, and i gotta say, i love the direction.

Batman = Dark. Not Campy.

Although, the 60's Batman won my heart in terms of funny campiness.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:37 PM   #13
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Michelle Pfeiffer + Catwoman = Win

Fuck Heath Ledger. Mark Hamill should be the Joker.
He did the voice of Joker in Batman: The Animated Series, one of the best cartoons ever. We already know he's got the voice, slap some makeup on him and give us Jedi Joker.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #14
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
The first and second Batman movies are great.
+1

Quote:
A better option would have been Philip Hoffman.
I see him more of an excellent new Penguin candidate.

Quote:
Michelle Pfeiffer + Catwoman = Win
+1
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #15
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Jack was incredible, however they are going for a different feel with these new Batmans, and judging by the pic it will probably be very well done. I feel Heath Ledger will be a very good Joker.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:58 PM   #16
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Damn he does look pretty dark in that pic.

Like a joker gone insane ass looking.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #17
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
looks pretty sick! i liked the last batman so ill probly see this one to. ill let u guys know
drifting_changed_mylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:38 PM   #18
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Any of you guys seen the fan film, Batman: Dead End? It's basially Batman vs. Predator vs. Aliens. Corny concept I know, but the Joker in it, Andrew Koenig, is how I picture the character being played the best. If Heath can pull it off as insane as the guy in that short film did, then I might be able to forget he was in that movie with the "Mountain".

Andrew Koenig = My favorite Live action Joker so far.
Mark Hamil = The BEST Joker voice EVER! "Hello Batsy!"

edit: Here's the video for those who don't know.
http://download.theforce.net/theater...ull_Screen.mpg
Old 05-22-2007, 03:10 PM   #19
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I dunno, I don't think Heath is going to do such a great job.
As everyone stated Joker from the first film was great. But I am interested to see what this new film will offer. I felt the last Batman film "...begins" was not too bad. It pummeled all the Marvel offerings IMO.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #20
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Any of you guys seen the fan film, Batman: Dead End? It's basially Batman vs. Predator vs. Aliens. Corny concept I know, but the Joker in it, Andrew Koenig, is how I picture the character being played the best. If Heath can pull it off as insane as the guy in that short film did, then I might be able to forget he was in that movie with the "Mountain".

Andrew Koenig = My favorite Live action Joker so far.
Mark Hamil = The BEST Joker voice EVER! "Hello Batsy!"

edit: Here's the video for those who don't know.
http://download.theforce.net/theater...ull_Screen.mpg
Awesome, you remember the voice too!
There was another fan film that was about Dick Grayson (i think it was titled "Grayson, but i can't remember offhand). It was badass, he was married to Barbara Gordon, had Superman and other superhero cameos.

EDIT: Here's the link- http://theforce.net/fanfilms/nonsw/grayson/
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #21
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I think Ledger can pull it off.

I was very impressed with Batman begins. While the Tim Burton version was great in its own right, I definitely like the new Batman franchise better. I guess, for me, they just have the look and feel that the whole Batman concept evokes.

I just hope they keep going with what they started and don't fuck it up.

Batman: The Animated Series was one of the best animated shows I've ever seen. I wish they would make more cartoons like that these days.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:44 PM   #22
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
cartoons of today suck!!!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 05:45 PM   #23
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Old 05-22-2007, 05:53 PM   #24
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
I watched the Batman series on re-runs when I was a little kid, and thought it was the funniest thing. I just can't take any of the new Batman stuff seriously. *BAP!!* *WOOP!* *POW!*
Old 05-22-2007, 06:03 PM   #25
JDMS1lv1a
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
JDMS1lv1a is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
they couldnt have picked anybody better than Jack Nicholson to play the Joker in the first film.Heath might pull it off from the looks of the pic.cant really tell how well hes gonna do by the pic...we'll see

Last edited by JDMS1lv1a; 05-22-2007 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: messed up
JDMS1lv1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:20 PM   #26
street240
Zilvia Junkie

street240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Sama View Post
A better option would have been Philip Hoffman. I think he could have pulled off a nice joker after seeing him in MI:3.
He would be a great penguin....
Old 05-22-2007, 08:33 PM   #27
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
ThatGuy - That poster does make the Joker one dark and crazed mofo...I can't wait to see this movie. I hope its as good at Batman Begins...which didn't have alot of flashy, bang-wiz action..but was still a good watch.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:27 PM   #28
JDMS1lv1a
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
JDMS1lv1a is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
IMO it seems like they are gonna remake all Batman films and include villians from previous films like "Returns" and "Forever" and possibly villians from the animated series which never starred in any Batman film...as for the new Batman,i agree that poster makes Joker look like a sick minded human

Muuhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
Old 05-22-2007, 09:36 PM   #29
kuroichiyon
Leaky Injector

kuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to behold
The last Batman with Katie was pretty good too. The mansion burned a little too quick though. The effects were sweet with the villan and his burlap bag mask, creepy.
kuroichiyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:46 PM   #30
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I wish the new Joker would look like this, much better right? It would scare the shit out of me if I saw it.

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote