Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-08-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Dalaz_68

Top notch dude! If you ever have the pleasure to buy something off him you will not be disappointed.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I got my manual tranny off of him.

Upped the price a little, but for a low mileage tranny, it's to be expected.

Great dude.

Thanks man!

(Hopefully, i'll have the damned thing on by this weekend.)

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Bought a pair of hubs off of him, very informative about the parts, and sold them at a great price! Very cool guy, if you ever second guess buying something from him, you're missing out!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
great dude...met him today and he hooked me up with a clutch for my fan...
Old 04-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
cool azz person...
Old 04-24-2008, 03:42 PM   #6
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Thanks Steve-O for the dash! Good lookin' out son!

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:05 PM   #7
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
shin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shin_viro
Very good seller, got a radiator for a good price. Put it in today and works fine. Thanks.
shin_viro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:50 AM   #8
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Picked up my clutch fan off him for a very good price. Awesome seller!
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:36 AM   #9
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Helped me out when I was in need, I'll def. return the favor!
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:47 PM   #10
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Awesome Cat to do business with .
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:11 PM   #11
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
cool cat, met me up and errthing. good price and a free 75a fuse!!!....you're right, i did need it! lol

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 03:10 AM   #12
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
yeah steve is super cool dude! perfect condition parts i got and he's gonna help me out with some other stuff on my car!
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #13
Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
Charlie is on the path to ruinCharlie is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
great guy super legit

Last edited by Charlie; 05-11-2008 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: cant type for shit
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:03 PM   #14
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Thanks again Steve! Good lookin' out & great doin business wit ya.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 04:19 PM   #15
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Cool cat! ;]
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #16
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Yet another great transaction with Steve! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 04:51 PM   #17
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Whats up everyone. Just wanted to give DALAZ_68 his due props for shipping me what I ordered intact. I got a SOHC cluster for one of my buddies who bought my old car. D made sure to get me the tracking # and went out of his way to ask me if I got my product intact or not. Oh and by the way.. if he ships you anything, trust that he's going to bubble rap the shiet outta that mofo.. I wish I took pics lol.. anyway.. If you buy from him you're good to go.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #18
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Steve is a legit guy, and now a true friend. If its not the deal hes given me on what hes selling, its the parts that he has gone out of his way to source for me.

Definately recommend buying from him. You couldnt be in better hands
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #19
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Awesome dude. See this guy ever freakin wednesday night, andis very honest.....sold me a dohc cluster in near mint condtion...I swore he took a time machine got it of a 240 on display,that's how clean it looked.

Don't be in doubt, buy his products, he knows what he's talking bout!!!!

Thanx steve-o!
Old 06-06-2008, 05:48 PM   #20
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
mehsilvia, that is definitely an accurate description of Steve.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:53 PM   #21
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
awesome seller, good parts.
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:36 PM   #22
240sxdd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240sxdd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recently bought a tower bar from Steve. He was very patient upon me sending the money. Had took about a week to get the money, and he kept me on my toes every other day. When he got the money he sent the tower bar when i was out of town. Returned one day and mail guy brought the box to me. Felt like christmas. Bar was in great condition. Will buy from him again.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #23
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Great guy and a good cook.lol 818 BBQ for the homies.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:19 AM   #24
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
great guy to deal with. DO NOT HESITATE WITH STEVE!!! LEGIT +++++
great communication, comes through EVERYTIME!!

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:02 PM   #25
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
God that guy's a douche....

.... Oh I kid, I kid. I have major love for Steve. He came threw finding me a tow at Greddy Fest in April. Awesome guy.

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:38 AM   #26
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
damn this guy worked his ass off on my own car... he practically parted out the motor and interior for me! and beside all that he was in pain!

funny guy wont hesitate to do buisness with him again
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:35 AM   #27
1QUICK4
Stop or I'll Shoost

1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection1QUICK4 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 1QUICK4 Send a message via MSN to 1QUICK4
Bought a maf from him, shipped extremely fast and was packaged very well. kept in good communication also. would definately buy from him again, now sell some more shit that i can use, lol

Review Thread= http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=201106
1QUICK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 04:40 PM   #28
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Very easy to talk to and negotiate with. Shipped the parts out right away and gave me a tracking number. He even checked up to see if I got everything alright.

Cool dude!!! =)
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #29
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Great seller, recieved my VC promptly.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:48 PM   #30
somedude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
somedude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
awsome guy bought a harness off him told me with happened to it very honest with everything will do business with again.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote