Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 07-01-2005, 09:17 PM   #1
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
slappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slappythehomelessclown
i'm sick of drifting by myself...

Deleted by thread starter

Last edited by slappythehomelessclown; 02-21-2007 at 11:27 PM..
slappythehomelessclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2005, 08:22 PM   #2
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

slappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choices
hello?...anyone??...is this thing on???...wow..what a tough crowd tonight.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:41 PM   #3
m0rex
Zilvia FREAK!

m0rex is on a distinguished road
Get used to it. Lol j/k i havent drifted with anyone else for about 1/2 a year now.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:46 PM   #4
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

how do u do it???

man, it get's on my nerves drifting by myself man.

how am i ever gonna get better if i'm never around people that are better than me??(i can't afford drift competition's)

well, i'm heading out right now to the "BIG LOT'S" parking lot....hope no cop's show.
Old 07-02-2005, 10:08 PM   #5
m0rex
Zilvia FREAK!

Well sometimes my fwd buddys say they can drift better than me and go out with me pulling ebrakes braking their axles and looking like asses. Then i have 3 friends with z32s and they say they can drift better than me and just end up holding a drift for one second and doing cookies.

Its fun drifting with people that are good though. Right now i just go faster find twisties and have fun driving alone. The guy who use to drift with and go driving around lives 1 hr away so... it kinda sucks.
Old 07-02-2005, 10:43 PM   #6
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

yea, i know what you mean, i just got back froma small practice session, it was fun, my friend nate with his GT Four 88 Celica took some video of me, but, i want it like it was when all of the "club" was drifting at the same time in that HUGE industrial park..man that was fun...perfect place to "link" drift's togther wich i'm getting really good at...
Old 07-02-2005, 10:53 PM   #7
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
hahahahahaha. I can't believe you posted something like this. If you really are into drifting IMHO you can do it by yourself all day long. I go for touge runs by myself , I have drifted by myself. The sport of driving is enough to do by yourself for the shear exhileration of it. Seriously if it gets on your nerves to do it by yourself you got some issues . Or maybe I have issues cause I do not need people to do it with . hahhahahhahhahaha

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 10:59 PM   #8
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

well, i think it's more fun when you have some of your good buddie's with you and you are all practicing tandem's etc....more people = more fun to me.

but, we're all different.

plus, i wanna be around people who are more experienced then me so i can learn more, cause even the best are still learning.
Old 07-02-2005, 11:54 PM   #9
m0rex
Zilvia FREAK!

You can do it by yourself. But usally with people you kinda learn more and if you break something they can help you out with parts, labor, tools i dont know. More people is better but when theres a lot then it gets loud. So its good to have some buddies to watch out for the cops or tell you from looking at your car that something might be wrong with it. Touge runs are great though when your friends civic cant catch up to you yet they are fun just by yourself. Thats why i love this sport and driving you dont really need to rely on other people its just you the car and the road.
Old 07-03-2005, 12:01 AM   #10
p11driver
Zilvia Junkie

p11driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to p11driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by slappythehomelessclown
how am i ever gonna get better if i'm never around people that are better than me??(i can't afford drift competition's)
why do you need other people around you that are better than you?
Old 07-03-2005, 12:06 AM   #11
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by p11driver
why do you need other people around you that are better than you?

gives you a goal, to reach a certain level. also people who are better may have some helpful tips.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 12:07 AM   #12
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

so i can watch them, learn from them etc.

i'm only using 2 or 3 "basic" technique's.

some of the more technical one's a hard for me to understand.
Old 07-03-2005, 12:11 AM   #13
p11driver
Zilvia Junkie

p11driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to p11driver
I suppose thats true. I personally enjoy practicing alone so i can drive the most time possible
Old 07-03-2005, 12:51 AM   #14
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
wait til, "the movie", comes out....
zero.counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 11:50 AM   #15
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

..your prolly right, after the "movie" come's out, everybody and thier brother is gonna sell thier honda and buy a 240, .....er..um...wait, that already happend....lol
Old 07-03-2005, 01:19 PM   #16
Turbo NV

Turbo NV is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I am in NOrthern Va, and I think Elkton is near Balt right? Anyway I would be down for meetin up to do some drifting, however there is absolutly no place to do it near me without 5-0 trouble. I am new to the RWDrift as I came from the AWD world and drifting in a AWD requires a ton of speed and power as well as they were short for the most part but still fun non the less so it is a bit different in a s13 hatch. Let me know...

Beau
Turbo NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 04:30 PM   #17
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo NV
I am new to the RWDrift as I came from the AWD world and drifting in a AWD requires a ton of speed and power....
Watcha-lo! Well boys, we got ourselves an AWD drifter here, from the other world of drifting that is....

Zilvia is now complete!
zero.counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 11:48 PM   #18
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Well I am in NOrthern Va, and I think Elkton is near Balt right? Anyway I would be down for meetin up to do some drifting, however there is absolutly no place to do it near me without 5-0 trouble. I am new to the RWDrift as I came from the AWD world and drifting in a AWD requires a ton of speed and power as well as they were short for the most part but still fun non the less so it is a bit different in a s13 hatch. Let me know...

Beau

well, i live about an hour away from baltimore, i live on the delaware maryland line..so, i live closer to newark, ..know where that is??
Old 07-05-2005, 07:43 AM   #19
Turbo NV

Turbo NV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero.counter
Watcha-lo! Well boys, we got ourselves an AWD drifter here, from the other world of drifting that is....

Zilvia is now complete!
Smartass...Give someone a RWD car with power and they think they are a drifter...Why is it that you cannot post anything on a forum anymore without a wiseass comment or flaming...You dont know me or what I drove or how I drive. I dont need to explain myself or anything else...How old are you BTW?

I know where Newark is, and its easier to get there by train for me if you get my "drift". Sorry, looks like your still going solo.

I do understand what you mean by picking up pointers and things you cant read or see on a video when out with others who can do it.

Good luck, hope you find someone to drive with.

Beau
Turbo NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:10 AM   #20
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Smartass...Give someone a RWD car with power and they think they are a drifter...Why is it that you cannot post anything on a forum anymore without a wiseass comment or flaming...You dont know me or what I drove or how I drive. I dont need to explain myself or anything else...How old are you BTW?

I know where Newark is, and its easier to get there by train for me if you get my "drift". Sorry, looks like your still going solo.

I do understand what you mean by picking up pointers and things you cant read or see on a video when out with others who can do it.

Good luck, hope you find someone to drive with.

Beau

thanx dude, sux you live so far away tho.....
Old 07-08-2005, 10:01 AM   #21
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

hey, if anybody interested, there gonna be a lil' nissan meat in Bel Air tonight.

Campus Hills Shopping Center
2408 Churchville Road
Bel Air, MD 21015
Old 07-29-2005, 08:02 AM   #22
A4Hl

A4Hl is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey slappy! We have a 240 group in Newark DE. We meet every week, and we are mostly devoted to all things drift. I think we have talked before, on other forums. You should come out to one of our meets. Its real laid back and everyone ( with whatever they drive ) is invited.

Sunday nights 6:30-7:00 Newark shopping center parking lot.

I am curently in Puerto Rico, but I will be back next for next Sundays meet....not to mention the 2 day car show that they are closing main st down for on the weekend of the 6th and 7th. There is going to be auto x-ing and there is rumered to be a drift show/practice after.
A4Hl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:57 PM   #23
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

SWEET!!!!!!!

i'll see you guy's this sunday then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2005, 03:43 AM   #24
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
maybe it's your excessive misuse of apostrophes that keeps people away
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:40 PM   #25
cotbu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
cotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm in DE but always looking for fellow car (240sx) enthusiast, Hit me up 302 898-2326 Snoop
cotbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:52 PM   #26
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
maybe it's your excessive misuse of apostrophes that keeps people away

muahaha

if you're sick of drifting by yourself then find new friends.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:08 PM   #27
hunterljc

hunterljc has a little shameless behavior in the past
I don't have any friends that are into cars like I am. Except for my brother but I never see him.

-Hunter
hunterljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:39 AM   #28
tempuraDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
tempuraDRIFT has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
by yourself is the shet! atleast when you do it illegal ... less noise less people that get in trouble and its a plus when you look for a place where to slide around youre not being followed by a bunch of people with fart cans shooting fire and shet lol (my friends have fart cans dont get bent)
tempuraDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 05:18 PM   #29
cotbu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
cotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
No Fronting Allowed

Clearly Fronting with Initial D movie still fresh on his mind... I know for a fact that street racers are abundant in this erea and my point is many are now more focused on drifting than the illegal stoplight, R13 drag blah blah me included. SO if your live In a 100 mile radious of Newark Shopping Center call I wanna see what you have Car, Skill, etc. Trying to put to gether an all around team SHOW & GO 302-898-2366 \ 302-898-2326 Snoop

Chief of the Black UNIX
cotbu is offline   Reply With Quote