Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
slidE0rdiE

Trader Rating: (1)
slidE0rdiE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Everybody Read

not trying to beat a dead horse here, but the reason all of us got into cars is the rat rod, hot rod, hydraulics any car custimization. There isn't many people that can say they started this. This is just another thing our generation does to be different. Not saying that this is age specific. But can we just agree to get along, i'm newer to this site but it always seems like people want to bash on other people. Everyone has forgotten why we got into this in the first place. Keep negative opinions to yourself. The person doing what they wanted to THEIR own vehicle. Some people drive there cars everyday, and track it every weekend. Everyone needs to stop hating. The reason i like Zilvia is because it wasn't like Honda Tech. We are a community, I've had numerous people ask me if I needed their advice for something. This is something we all have in common, we love cars, we have picked nissan. I know this one paragraph isnt going to make a differnce, but some will read it then maybe that will prevent one more hater. We are all here for the same reason. The love of cars.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
ur a fuckin honda kid hahahahaha
Old 02-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #3
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Old 02-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #4
Drifting-pedobear
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Drifting-pedobear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i started it.
and i started the hater movement.
and i hate cars.

whats wrong with honda-tech? you hating?
Old 02-07-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i agree that sometimes shit is pointless and useless, or even taken overboard as far as "hating" goes but opinions work both ways, they are both positive and negative, not everyone is going to like what you do specifically and hell, i wouldnt want it that way, i dont want a bunch of asskissers just telling me how amazing my car is, critique it either way.

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
Old 02-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #6
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Old 02-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I hate you and your post sucks.

Good day sir.

Where's the rep system when you need it? You'd be so far int eh red from me right now you'd never be able to change it. lol Those were the days.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #8
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Touche on getting me to read a totally worthless thread. Start your own community if you don't like the way Zilvia members act.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #9
slidE0rdiE

slidE0rdiE is an unknown quantity at this point
No.. I like the site and I like cars in general, all i'm saying is just keep the negativity down. I know its a dead horse. All I was saying about honda tech people hate everything, no matter what it is. I just wanted to put it out there, and theres people that think the same way. Why hate something we all love to do????
Old 02-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #10
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I hate your screen name too now that I think about it.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol....zilvia.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #12
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Zilvia = Sparta... Get used to it.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:41 PM   #13
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidE0rdiE View Post
No.. I like the site and I like cars in general, all i'm saying is just keep the negativity down. I know its a dead horse. All I was saying about honda tech people hate everything, no matter what it is. I just wanted to put it out there, and theres people that think the same way. Why hate something we all love to do????
This video applies perfectly here,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRA

The thing you have to realize is nobody here cares about your feelings, and whether you like it or not everyone here has the right to voice their own opinion as much as you may or may not like it. Stop being such a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.

Last edited by raz0rbladez909; 02-07-2011 at 01:13 PM..
Old 02-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #14
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Suicide is perhaps the best option for you at the moment.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #15
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
I like turtles.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #16
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I fucking hate cars...

...and whiny people.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #17
Waylayer

Waylayer is an unknown quantity at this point
If you don't like the hate then get the fuck off the internet. Negativity is absolutely the best complement you can get.

Like kat williams said. If you have one hater last year you need to figure out a way to get ten haters by next year.

Or somesht like that.... I dont listen to black people.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #18
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
To the OP

msglengthpls
Old 02-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #19
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Go whine somewhere else.

Wasting precious space in this sub-forum, or any other sub-forum for that matter, with your childish whining, will see you banned in the future.

This ends now.
Closed Thread