Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
2010-2011 NFL Season

well i called alot of things this last year...

Steelers missing the playoffs

Saints winning it all

Tomlinson being released

But Brian Westbrook being released...well i wasnt really expecting that, i thought he would atleast get his contract restructed or something...apparently McCoy is the guy

well as for my Ravens nothing yet but i cry in my sleep wishing for a WR..

anything you guys hoping for this offseason? any expectations?

discuss.....

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I think the Saints will do well again this year. The superbowl win had to have helped their confidence level...I just hope it doesn't go to their heads.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I hope that the Chargers draft Jonathan Dwyer or Jahvid Best, and a big boy at DT. Although this draft is very thin on people who could potentially be starting 3-4 DT's, especially out of the 1st round.

It will be interesting to see if we go with a Lineman or a RB in the first round.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #4
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

what happened with jamal williams?

iam 95% sure theyre going RB 1st round 25pick

-Jorge
Old 02-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #5
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
I think the Saints will do well again this year. The superbowl win had to have helped their confidence level...I just hope it doesn't go to their heads.
shit it better boost their confidence!! its a superbowl dammit

that would give me more confidence than angelina jolie desperately wanting to have sex with me

-Jorge
Old 02-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #6
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
what happened with jamal williams?

iam 95% sure theyre going RB 1st round 25pick
Dude's old as shit, has bad knees, and by the time next season starts won't have played for a year. We may be able to make due with him and the rotation at DT we used last season, but sooner or later he is going to be worthless and my bet is on sooner.

We made it through this season without any star power at DT and if we could do it again we could wait till next year to draft a stud int he 1st round.

I really think Dwyer or Best would be a nice asset especially since they are only Juniors and have one less year of wear and tear. The 28th pick is rough though and Best will probably be gone so it will be Dwyer or Spiller and Spiller will not be an every down back in the NFL.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:59 PM   #7
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
the Pats need to pick up Pepper from the Panthers.

The Pats need to stop using old ass players.

The bucs need......god damn they need everything.

the bengals need to pick up T.O. in absence of Henry, and fill in what little holes they have left.

Manning needs to.....stop choking under important circumstances. hahahahah
Old 02-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #8
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
You know what could potentially give LT a second wind?!?! Mike Shanahan's Zone Blocking Scheme. 1 cut and go thru the hole...Have LT and Portis carry half a load each.

Also, as a Broncos fan...I'd drool if LT goes to Denver. He can teach Moreno a lot, plus they both have similar running style.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #9
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Peppers would be a good fit in new england since he does want to play in a 3-4 defense...i dont understand why he is SOOO successful in the 4-3 formation, and its also been proven that not many players are able to make that transition

-Jorge
Old 02-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #10
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Also, the Pats need to step up and resign wilfork.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #11
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
the colts need a runningback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:00 PM   #12
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
You know what could potentially give LT a second wind?!?! Mike Shanahan's Zone Blocking Scheme. 1 cut and go thru the hole...Have LT and Portis carry half a load each.

Also, as a Broncos fan...I'd drool if LT goes to Denver. He can teach Moreno a lot, plus they both have similar running style.
I really hope he doesn't go to a division rival...
Old 02-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #13
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

they need consistency

-Jorge
Old 02-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #14
doogstein
Zilvia Member

doogstein is an unknown quantity at this point
Hoping my JETS can come close to repeat the success we had last season. Hopefully Sanchize learns to protect the ball better and we get him a nice slot receiver in the draft (Shipley or Freddie Barnes) and just watch the magic happen. Also i hope we draft another CB (Kyle Wilson or Kareem Jackson) to make our defense that much better. I think Indy is going to win it this season assuming they get offensive line help and a quicker #2 CB. Dunta Robinson would be a perfect fit for them and would help them tremendously.

Last edited by doogstein; 02-24-2010 at 06:14 PM..
doogstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:25 AM   #15
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hoping Miami gets a damn receiver
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:29 PM   #16
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I hope Al Davis dies and the Raiders get a new owner. I also want the Vikings to move to LA.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #17
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I hope Al Davis dies and the Raiders get a new owner. I also want the Vikings to move to LA.

i tell this to EVERYBODY but no one believes me...Al Davis is shit, he doesnt draft right, misses out in free agency, and brings in pathetic coaches..

how is it that the minute players leave oakland they have intstant success somewhere else?

teams that have the possibility of coming over are jags and bills...there was a 3rd but i forgot, apparently these teams are struggling with lease

i'd be down for the jags...but fuck the bills haha

-Jorge
Old 02-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
The Jaguars aren't a possibility anymore as they have signed a new lease at their current stadium, or
something like that. I heard it on the news awhile back. Minnesota and Buffalo are the front runners. I hope
and pray Minnesota comes to LA...
Old 02-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #19
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogstein View Post
Hoping my JETS can come close to repeat the success we had last season. Hopefully Sanchize learns to protect the ball better and we get him a nice slot receiver in the draft (Shipley or Freddie Barnes) and just watch the magic happen. Also i hope we draft another CB (Kyle Wilson or Kareem Jackson) to make our defense that much better. I think Indy is going to win it this season assuming they get offensive line help and a quicker #2 CB. Dunta Robinson would be a perfect fit for them and would help them tremendously.
and hopefully rex ryan will learn to shut the fuck up.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:47 AM   #20
el ocho
Leaky Injector

el ocho is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i tell this to EVERYBODY but no one believes me...Al Davis is shit, he doesnt draft right, misses out in free agency, and brings in pathetic coaches..

how is it that the minute players leave oakland they have intstant success somewhere else?

teams that have the possibility of coming over are jags and bills...there was a 3rd but i forgot, apparently these teams are struggling with lease

i'd be down for the jags...but fuck the bills haha
u must not talk to anyone that knows anythings....everyone knows Davis is a fuckin retard. Proof is here, raider fans bought billboard to tell davis
el ocho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #21
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
The Jaguars aren't a possibility anymore as they have signed a new lease at their current stadium, or
something like that. I heard it on the news awhile back. Minnesota and Buffalo are the front runners. I hope
and pray Minnesota comes to LA...
damn im down for the vikings, they just need a QB...im sure they're gonna pick one up in the 1st or 2nd round in this draft...Tebow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by el ocho View Post
u must not talk to anyone that knows anythings....everyone knows Davis is a fuckin retard. Proof is here, raider fans bought billboard to tell davis

WOW...i honestly thought i was one of a few that thought, well KNEW that he was garbage...i honestly wouldnt even trust him on hiring a GM haha..so many coaches/players that just flew right by us..

Mike Shanahan as free for 2yrs
Rex Ryan
Norv had shitty players
Drew Brees..no he wanted Aaron Brooks
Adrian Peterson Clavin Johnson..i knew Russell was no good
Kurt Warner
Jay Cutler..a safety?
Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlesberger, Larry Fitzgerald..apparently Gallery is the key to rebuildin the franchise...?
Darren Mcfadden...i didnt want this guy i honestly thought Fargas and Bush were good enough
Heyward-Bey...what in gods name made him do this instead of Crabtree??

im sure theres more this is just from the top of my head...but its been ridiculous

oh well my fuckin Ravens are gonna smash this year =]

-Jorge
Old 02-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #22
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
damn im down for the vikings, they just need a QB...im sure they're gonna pick one up in the 1st or 2nd round in this draft...Tebow?
The Vikings will have a late pick, so there's no way Tebow will still be available.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #23
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
The Vikings will have a late pick, so there's no way Tebow will still be available.
I highly doubt Tebow will go in the 1st round. He's a waste of a 1st round pick.

I think he will go in rounds 2-4.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:56 PM   #24
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

i'd say 3rd rounder, vikings will have an opportunity...wouldnt be surprised if they do too

-Jorge
Old 02-26-2010, 02:47 PM   #25
doogstein
Zilvia Member

Patriots may be the only team that would take a chance on Tebow before round 3 since they have 3 2nd round picks. That being said Vikings should go after Dan Lefevour from CMU if he's still around in rd 3 when they choose or jump up some spots to get him. He would be an excellent fit for their offensive scheme. Chad Pennington-like smarts and accuracy with Favre-like heart and determination. Not a cannon for an arm but between Harvin, Rice, and Peterson they have the weapons available that can stretch the field. Too bad the Vikes didn't make a deal with the Jets last draft so we could've had Harvin as well. Would've been awesome to see Sanchez to Harvin all season and then for the next 4-5 after that. LA will prob get the Jags though since Jax is by far the smallest market in the NFL as well as the murder capital of FL.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:12 PM   #26
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogstein View Post
LA will prob get the Jags though since Jax is by far the smallest market in the NFL as well as the murder capital of FL.
Like I said above, Jacksonville just signed a new lease, so there's not a chance they're moving now.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #27
doogstein
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Like I said above, Jacksonville just signed a new lease, so there's not a chance they're moving now.
I completely forgot about that. You are correct I read about that. Well it won't be the Bills that move because they continually sell out all games played regardless of how garbage the team is. I could see KC leavin but I'm not sure of their contract situation with the city. Im sure we'll find out more as time goes on but until then there's always speculation.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #28
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ocho View Post
I DONATED TO THAT!!! haha i would love to see Al Davis DIE! Raiders have a pretty good running game, McFadden sucks. Russell needs to go somewhere else. Better o-line, and more beef in the LB position.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #29
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
I DONATED TO THAT!!! haha i would love to see Al Davis DIE! Raiders have a pretty good running game, McFadden sucks. Russell needs to go somewhere else. Better o-line, and more beef in the LB position.

their LB setup is pretty sick already...Thomas Davis is amazing, and Kirk Morrison is one of thee best MLB in the NFL..Ricky Brown is rising from where he once stood a few years back, i honestly think the Raiders defense is almost complete..only reason they play like shit is because they're always on the damn field

the offense is full of 3 and outs..i think Russell needs some serious coaching, if he doesnt progress this season hes definitely gone..Alex Smith was in a similar situation but he saved his own ass

-Jorge
Old 03-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #30
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

damn bears are on the move picking up chester taylor and shooting for julius peppers..

broncos only tender a 2 for brandon marshall meaning he could be traded...if the ravens dont hop on him or anquan boldin ima be pissed

-Jorge

Last edited by I LUV MY S13; 03-05-2010 at 10:07 PM..