Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 02-09-2015, 01:40 PM   #1
Camcam1616

Trader Rating: (0)
Camcam1616 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
xzx

xasdadfasdc

Last edited by Camcam1616; 02-09-2015 at 02:56 PM..
Camcam1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2015, 01:41 PM   #2
Camcam1616

Camcam1616 is an unknown quantity at this point
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423514463.199632.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423514472.819487.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423514481.036698.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423514489.157051.jpg

@camcam1616 on IG

FOLLOW MY BUILD THREAD http://www.the370z.com/showthread.php?t=89670
Camcam1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:50 PM   #3
claine650
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
claine650 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Your All About That "sharing" huh?
Thanks for posting, but I'll pass. More interesting things (and people) to follow.
claine650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:30 PM   #4
pulsar

pulsar is an unknown quantity at this point
Some ignorant people like Claine650 are just idiots and not true car enthusiasts... As this is a pretty sick build, but going through all of those pages on that site does suck to have to dig through. I love the build though as I sifted through a large portion of it. What you should do is throw up all your pic's onto a site like photobucket. type up some progress or copy and paste it into a notepad along with all of the pic's in build order and then you can just copy and paste it to whatever forum you want in a clean and short attention span pleasing order for the idiots that need instant gratification and that don't actually read or care to learn.
pulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:42 PM   #5
claine650
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
claine650 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah, sorry, didn't realize a "true car enthusiast" authority would step in. Damn, you got me.
See actually all I said, if you even understood, is that I didn't find this car interesting. Nor the owners plea for attention who is truly seeking instant gratification through people's comments. (obviously good ones)
After looking at this "build"
It consists of one shops excellent metal fab and body work, a shop I WOULD follow to see more of their work. Then goes on to include coilovers, air bags, wheels, under sized tires....and that's about it.. nothing performance orientated, and that's okay too, but again, I don't find a car built just to be "looked at" very interesting. Sorry I'm not into stanced out, form over function. Doesn't mean I don't think it's original or neat looking, cause it truly is. Would be very interested to see this car set up for track use or anything other than stance, but what I think doesn't matter. There's just something about this guy that screams "look at me! Look what I have!" He pulled people's posts from Facebook and where ever else of his own car just to say, "look! People saw me driving down the highway today, I was SPOTTED MAN!"
Again, to each their own. Not really bad mouthing the guy, just think his approach of getting the car noticed is kind of wierd and not very humble.

Anyways, continue being smarter than all the idiots pulsar, America needs you!
claine650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:02 PM   #6
pulsar

pulsar is an unknown quantity at this point
The funny part is now that you took the time to give a not douche answer, I can appreciate and respect your post. Yes his post was possibly a "look at me, look at me" post, but Zilvia is full of enough negativity so your initial answer was the as usual douche reply... You can take five minutes to be negative or five minutes to be positive, either way it's the same five minutes. You feel he needs to work for your attention than make a post that warrants it as I suggested him to make a copy and paste summary and share it that way.
pulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 11:21 AM   #7
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Not a fan of this type of extreme wheel fitment, but at least it's clean.