Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
count me in i need to stop breaking stuff and just get down and drift
urg I hate my automobile
Old 09-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #2
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
urg I hate my automobile
Yeah we do too. Sal was all cut from his hand and got infection, now hand is just there hanging.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:40 AM   #3
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
count me in i need to stop breaking stuff and just get down and drift
urg I hate my automobile
hey devin i still owe u $20 i didnt forget, i had to leave early cuz i had to sit in the tow truck with steves car. btw, they found my wallet at willow with everything still there, yay!

this next event i wont be driving, but i'll be there instructing both days. if u need help drifting lmk, i'm sure imma be bored standing around
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:08 AM   #4
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
you also owe me some tie rods Dammit John we were suppose to tandem again so you could scare me!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #5
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
you also owe me some tie rods Dammit John we were suppose to tandem again so you could scare me!
lol, yea i know. dont worry i will steal some from steve/kyle/jason. they have boxes of those shits!!!

following ur car is super hard work man!!! insted of trying to keep up and mash it all the time (yes techtrix, im talking about u ), i need to try to keep my car sideways going slow.... which goes like this... gas-gas-kick-ebrake-brake-ebrake-kick-gas-kick-counter-counter....

fc = fail
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
lol, yea i know. dont worry i will steal some from steve/kyle/jason. they have boxes of those shits!!!

following ur car is super hard work man!!! insted of trying to keep up and mash it all the time (yes techtrix, im talking about u ), i need to try to keep my car sideways going slow.... which goes like this... gas-gas-kick-ebrake-brake-ebrake-kick-gas-kick-counter-counter....

fc = fail
Yeah, FC's suck at drifting slow. Its great when your leading, but its not easy to follow a slower car close, and keep the same line and angle...

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #7
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:

fc = fail
Lol I know Jody said you were getting frustrated. In my videos I can hear you doing all that stuff. It's pretty cool.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:27 AM   #8
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
this next event i wont be driving, but i'll be there instructing both days. if u need help drifting lmk, i'm sure imma be bored standing around
Now you will know how I've been feeling lately. lolz. That is why I drive so many peoples cars.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote