Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Eddie@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (6)
Eddie@Performance is making a name for him/her selfEddie@Performance is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eddie@Performance
Performance NISSAN Meet 2008 Presented by HKS USA

Well it's that time of year again, we here at Performance NISSAN of Duarte have partnered up with the world renown tuning company HKS USA to bring all of you an event at the Orange Show Speedway in San Bernardino. We are going to make it RAIN with thousands of dollars in raffle prize giveaways! The spectator area will be designated to each forum group so zilvia.net members will have your own section. Spot fee is $10 per car which will grant you entrance into the event. We will also be holding a auto-cross event at the same time which will be a $50 registration fee. This fee will cover helmet rentals which will be provided by Simpson's as well as entrance into the event. The auto-cross portion of the event will be facilitated by none other than Drift Association. On the speedway, drifting demo's will be brought to you by the people of Formula Drift. FD will have a booth with NISSAN drift cars from the series to perform drift demo's through out the day. There is a long laundry list of vendors that will have booths for all you guys to approach and talk to about anything you are inquiring. Our official media partner for the event is Super Street Magazine. Super Street Magazine will be covering the event exclusively and will be featuring an article about the event so a lot of cars are bound to get some love.

To register for the event, please email the following requested information to [email protected] and state in the subject title, "Performance NISSAN Meet 2008 Presented by HKS USA".

Content Example
Full Name: Eddie Takahashi
Forum Affiliation: zilvia.net
Forum Handle: Eddie@performance
Vehicle Color: Diamond Black
Auto-Cross: Yes
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone #: 626.739.1968

Payment transaction will be done at the door so please have cash on hand. Auto-cross registration may require additional information which will be sent to driver's. Please advise that ALL cars will be searched by security for alcohol, drugs, and weapons so the check-in process may take longer than expected. Please respect us, the venue, the vendors etc by not performing any illegal driving stunts or burn-outs. This is why we have the auto-cross setup.

689 South "E" Street, San Bernardino, CA 92408

Date/Time:
April 5th, 2008 / 10AM - 6PM

Presenting Sponsor:

Display Vehicles: GT Supercharged G35, GT Supercharged 350Z
Demo Vehicle: GT-RS Twin Turbo 350Z driven by Daijiro Yoshihara (ilovedaijiro.com)

Official Media Partner:

Drifting Demo's Brought to you by:

Auto-Cross Session's Brought to you by:

Helmets Brought to you by:

Event Sponsors:

Tire Support:

Official vendor list will be posted shortly...

EDIT!!

HKS USA has expressed their generosity by giving us the GRAND prizes for the raffles as well as giving HKS goodie bags to to the first 100 cars that attend the event. The HKS goodie bag will contain an HKS license plate frame, T-Shirt, lanyard, bottled water, and sticker! DO NOT MISS OUT AND SHOW UP EARLY!
Duarte, CA 91010
Where the 210 & 605 Freeways meet, Buena Vista Exit!

My Garage:
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo (modded weekend car)
2008 Suzuki GSX-R750 (Race/Weekend bike)
2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited (Daily stock and boring)
2002 Honda VFR800 Interceptor V-TEC (Sport Touring Bike)

Last edited by Eddie@Performance; 03-19-2008 at 05:00 PM..
Eddie@Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
u know im down

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
It's on

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Hell I'm down.
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
s13_redSILVIA
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
s13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13_redSILVIA
Down Fo Sho!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Damn this is gonna be off the timing chain

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:26 PM   #7
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
sounds hot, only like 15 min away too! w00t

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #8
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
I'll go if this guy goes.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:54 PM   #9
Eddie@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Eddie@Performance is making a name for him/her selfEddie@Performance is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Eddie@Performance
Yay, keep em coming guys Tis going to be a fun day!
Duarte, CA 91010
Where the 210 & 605 Freeways meet, Buena Vista Exit!

My Garage:
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo (modded weekend car)
2008 Suzuki GSX-R750 (Race/Weekend bike)
2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited (Daily stock and boring)
2002 Honda VFR800 Interceptor V-TEC (Sport Touring Bike)
Eddie@Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:09 PM   #10
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Rofl Sigged!

msgasdfg
Old 03-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #11
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Ok, Im not going to sell my car if shows and events like this keep showing up. Im in. This time with a new paint job and wheels.LOL
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:48 PM   #12
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i got a fc can i bring it in??
or will it have to chill outside =(
its hotness i swear lol
Old 03-13-2008, 07:40 AM   #13
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I am so down. Its gonna be a drive for me but count me in forsure.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:51 AM   #14
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
Ok, Im not going to sell my car if shows and events like this keep showing up. Im in. This time with a new paint job and wheels.LOL
No shit. Well if i dont sell mine, ill be there for sure.
Maybe then everyone can come take a closer look at their next S14
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:58 AM   #15
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
No shit. Well if i dont sell mine, ill be there for sure.
Maybe then everyone can come take a closer look at their next S14
Who cares about a closer look. How about a test drive. I need to see how it feels on the auto-x and drifting track before I make any decisions. I want to be sure it can handle all the abuse. I'm first in line. Maybe we can start the "MEHSILVIA Test Drive" line right here..
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:09 AM   #16
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rsak View Post
I'll go if this guy goes.
This guy will be going so les roll out!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:13 AM   #17
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1five10 View Post
Who cares about a closer look. How about a test drive. I need to see how it feels on the auto-x and drifting track before I make any decisions. I want to be sure it can handle all the abuse. I'm first in line. Maybe we can start the "MEHSILVIA Test Drive" line right here..
Featuring 96 S14 Test Drive Event Presented by mehsilvia

ROFL. Doubt ill be doing the auto-x.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:49 AM   #18
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Quote:
This guy will be going so les roll out!
HaHa Damn both these guys will be there? Glad I'm rollin... Can I say I know you guys?

Quote:

Test drive the Track Smurf? I'm in!

Old 03-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #19
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
will be down for sure! i smell caravan again lol
Old 03-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #20
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
will the zilvia section be strictly for nissans? i wanna bring my fc lol
Old 03-13-2008, 11:53 AM   #21
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
I think you'd be straight bro. Zilvia is Zilvia.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:55 AM   #22
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:

Are you getting another car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Yea bring it the more the better
Old 03-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #23
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'll be there of course.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #24
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Yeah. I'm there wit nappy Hair.

Haha, yeah. 24th post.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #25
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rsak View Post
Are you getting another car?
Yes. Check my sig.
(shamefull plug)
Old 03-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #26
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
well i guess im going if these guys are goin!
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #27
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
im down. email sent
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:09 PM   #28
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
definitely liking more events are coming around
s14_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #29
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Man I definetly can't miss this.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #30
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
if my leg permits i too will be there.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote