Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
s13 coupe or hatch custom 6pt bolt in cage w/removable door bars

I'm finally selling my custom made 6pt bolt it roll cage made for a s13 coupe but will fit a hatch as well. Its made from 1.5" DOM not like the godspeed China made cages that you don't even know what material they used.
Also included are 2 bolt in door bars that attach to the main hoop with Chris Alstons Chassis works heavy duty billet clevis set. These alone retail for around 100 a set.

This roll cage is perfect for the weekend track car that you want to be legal to tandem with friends but can still unbolt to keep the girlfriend comfy.

Freshly painted appliance white.

I'm asking $700 for this Just Drift top drift tandem legal cage. But might be willing to trade for some rpf1's a 1.5 or 2way s13, 350z diff... Or let me know what you got.

Old 05-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Bump it up * I will also add a harness bar for the right trade or price. I didn't have it because I wanted to be able to fit more tires in the car when going to an event. Offers welcome
Old 05-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
Reexx13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Reexx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
shits looks sick and wished i could have this...glws sale brotha
Reexx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

New price of $600 if interested. trades still welcome.