Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Old 01-31-2012, 02:30 PM   #31
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankz91 View Post
so how much would the total price be for the 3501V Alarm with the tilt sensor come out to be
$89 + $37 = $126 shipped

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #32
tub53025

Trader Rating: (0)
tub53025 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im interested in the 5201v, but the link is showing 5701v. also, is the 5201v 2-way, remote start, keyless, and security?
tub53025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #33
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tub53025 View Post
Im interested in the 5201v, but the link is showing 5701v. also, is the 5201v 2-way, remote start, keyless, and security?
I assume you meant the 5204V? The 5701V is the only Viper model that they haven't upgraded to the new part # yet. When the 5701V does change it will be the 5204V. From a consumer standpoint the models are no different. The remotes are the same part #'s etc. The only difference is the harness layout on the brain box and they went back to an outboard shock sensor. The 5701V(5204V) is remote start, keyless and security. So if you ordered today, you would receive the 5701V. If you ordered next week who knows... I may get in the 5204V's any day. But again, they are the same thing in the end.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #34
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
So you want a remote start and security with digital tilt sensor. I personally would never own a system that wasn't a 2-way. So that leaves us with the following:
  • Viper 5204V(5701) $199 + $37
  • Viper 5704 $239 + $37
  • Viper 5904 $339 + $37

I would probably go with the 5704V. Has up to 1 mile of range and the LCD screen. That system will have over twice the range as the 5204V. Also keep in mind that the longer range will not only allow you to start, lock, unlock etc from a longer distance... but also report alarm triggers to your remote from a longer distance. The LCD screen remote also uses a rechargeable battery... just plug the remote into a mini USB off your computer or the mini USB charger that comes with the system.
Thank you for the clarification. How much would you think installation cost would be for the 5704 for my 350z? Just a rough estimate before I pull the tirgger.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #35
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
Thank you for the clarification. How much would you think installation cost would be for the 5704 for my 350z? Just a rough estimate before I pull the tirgger.
Price varies so much from shop to shop and region to region. I would charge $175 if you bought it from me and $225 if you brought it in on your own.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #36
streetranger

streetranger is an unknown quantity at this point
Broadfield,

Will the Warranty be good on these since we are purchasing from an authorized dealer? I will get it installed professionally in Texas by a shop that opened in 1971, they are solid.

I am interested in the 5704.

Thanks,
Jon
streetranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #37
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Absolutely!... limited lifetime warranty on all Viper product.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-01-2012, 12:56 AM   #38
streetranger

Ordered the 5704 today, thanks for all of your help, I'll let ya know when I get it.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #39
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
5704 with the auto glass break sensor and tilt sensor I want.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:50 PM   #40
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetranger View Post
Ordered the 5704 today, thanks for all of your help, I'll let ya know when I get it.
Thanks again man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow4g63 View Post
5704 with the auto glass break sensor and tilt sensor I want.
Cool, let's make it happen!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #41
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
hey toby, do you have any JUST keyless entry systems? I don't really want an alarm.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #42
646Love

646Love is an unknown quantity at this point
Broadfield I was wondering if you knew which viper alarm was it that rolled up your windows for you when you activated it. I had it on my previous car but I bought it like that And I would like that in my S13 =)
646Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #43
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
hey toby, do you have any JUST keyless entry systems? I don't really want an alarm.
Yes, the Viper 412V: $56 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by 646Love View Post
Broadfield I was wondering if you knew which viper alarm was it that rolled up your windows for you when you activated it. I had it on my previous car but I bought it like that And I would like that in my S13 =)
Any of them... it's not the actual alarm brain that operates the windows. You need to buy a 530T for window control and you can add to any Viper system. Let me know if you need pricing on any of it.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #44
streetranger

This guy is totally legit. I saved a good bit of money buying from Broadfield and paying for a local install, I got the local Python dealer to do it for me. Purchased the 5704 and love the remote start. Pick up a Viper from this guy if you need an alarm.

Thanks Again,
Jon
Old 04-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #45
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetranger View Post
This guy is totally legit. I saved a good bit of money buying from Broadfield and paying for a local install, I got the local Python dealer to do it for me. Purchased the 5704 and love the remote start. Pick up a Viper from this guy if you need an alarm.

Thanks Again,
Jon
Thanks a lot Jon, I really appreciate the feedback!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #46
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
is the 5204v the only one with the 1 mile range? i really don't want or need a remote start for my car :P
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #47
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
is the 5204v the only one with the 1 mile range? i really don't want or need a remote start for my car :P
The 5204V does not have the one-mile range... only the 5704V and 5904V

You could however add the Smart Start to a shorter range alarm system and then have unlimited range with your smart phone. It would even text you if the alarm is triggered... among many other features.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #48
e5s4y
Zilvia Junkie

e5s4y is an unknown quantity at this point
hey Broadfield. Hopefully I'll be picking one of these up soon, but I'm just curious which one you prefer?
the 5704V or 5904V. Or rather, is the 5904v worth the extra $100?
Also, do these ones come with any of the optional sensors (i mean is it an option for the cheaper Viper systems, but already comes with the more expensive ones)
Old 05-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #49
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5s4y View Post
hey Broadfield. Hopefully I'll be picking one of these up soon, but I'm just curious which one you prefer?
the 5704V or 5904V. Or rather, is the 5904v worth the extra $100?
Also, do these ones come with any of the optional sensors (i mean is it an option for the cheaper Viper systems, but already comes with the more expensive ones)
I prefer the 5904 if you have the extra dough. The remote is much more then just a colored version of the 5704 remote. It has a jog dial that makes it REALLY easy to navigate through all 5 levels of the remote. You can actually set what each level of display looks like etc.... change the icons and so forth. It's really easy to bypass particular sensors on the fly. Whereas with the 5704 remote, you have to hold the function button for 8 seconds just to get into the programming mode. Then it's really cumbersome to navigate through the menus.

As for the sensors, all of the Viper security systems come with the standard impact sensor. But all of the other sensors need to be purchased separately no matter which Viper system you choose.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #50
e5s4y
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I prefer the 5904 if you have the extra dough. The remote is much more then just a colored version of the 5704 remote. It has a jog dial that makes it REALLY easy to navigate through all 5 levels of the remote. You can actually set what each level of display looks like etc.... change the icons and so forth. It's really easy to bypass particular sensors on the fly. Whereas with the 5704 remote, you have to hold the function button for 8 seconds just to get into the programming mode. Then it's really cumbersome to navigate through the menus.

As for the sensors, all of the Viper security systems come with the standard impact sensor. But all of the other sensors need to be purchased separately no matter which Viper system you choose.
ok, so ill definitely be getting the 5904 when i get the cash. which sensors do you think would be adequate too? And, can you buy the sensors at any time (like in the future) and install them, or does everything need to be installed at once?
Old 05-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #51
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Sent you a PM yesterday or the other day, please get back to me when you can. Thanks.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #52
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
ok, so ill definitely be getting the 5904 when i get the cash. which sensors do you think would be adequate too? And, can you buy the sensors at any time (like in the future) and install them, or does everything need to be installed at once?
It would be easier to wire it all at once. Most people on here buy the 506T(glass break sensor), 507M(digital tilt sensor) and the 520T(battery backup). This would give you some pretty mean protection. If you want the ultimate you would add the GPS Smart Start module.... assuming you have a smart phone. You could then track your car anytime on Google maps right from your phone. It will also send you text messages notifying you of any alarm triggers. Then of course you would have full operation of the 5904 from your smart phone from any distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Sent you a PM yesterday or the other day, please get back to me when you can. Thanks.
Yep, I replied back this morning.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-21-2012, 05:55 PM   #53
e5s4y
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
It would be easier to wire it all at once. Most people on here buy the 506T(glass break sensor), 507M(digital tilt sensor) and the 520T(battery backup). This would give you some pretty mean protection. If you want the ultimate you would add the GPS Smart Start module.... assuming you have a smart phone. You could then track your car anytime on Google maps right from your phone. It will also send you text messages notifying you of any alarm triggers. Then of course you would have full operation of the 5904 from your smart phone from any distance.

Yep, I replied back this morning.
Could you send me the price of the alarm and the 3 additional sensors then? As much as I would like the smart phone thing, it's just not something I can afford right now, lol
Old 05-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #54
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Could you send me the price of the alarm and the 3 additional sensors then? As much as I would like the smart phone thing, it's just not something I can afford right now, lol
I can do a package deal for $400 shipped.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #55
e5s4y
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I can do a package deal for $400 shipped.
SOLD
just send me to wherever i go to pay for this, lol. paypal?
Old 05-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #56
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
SOLD
just send me to wherever i go to pay for this, lol. paypal?
You can Paypal me at:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for and make sure NOT to gift the payment. Also make sure your correct shipping address is associated with your Paypal account to prevent shipping delays.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #57
e5s4y
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
You can Paypal me at:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for and make sure NOT to gift the payment. Also make sure your correct shipping address is associated with your Paypal account to prevent shipping delays.

Thanks,

Toby
you have money Mr. Broadfield!
whats the usualy shipping time on something like this? Just curious
Old 05-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #58
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
you have money Mr. Broadfield!
whats the usualy shipping time on something like this? Just curious
Thank you sir! It will ship out first thing tomorrow morning. At that time you will receive an email from Paypal with tracking info.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-26-2012, 08:08 PM   #59
webgeek
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
webgeek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Still got the VSM250 in stock? I have a 3303v alarm
webgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #60
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgeek View Post
Still got the VSM250 in stock? I have a 3303v alarm
Sure do, ready to ship out ASAP!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds