Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-29-2006, 11:45 PM   #61
Arsenal of Glory
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Arsenal of Glory is making a name for him/her selfArsenal of Glory is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have mixed feelings about this movie.

1. It's directed by Michael Bay produced by Bruckheimer

2. It's fucking Transformers!
Arsenal of Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2006, 04:16 AM   #62
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
the original transformers movie song is sick! same with "You got the touch" when Hot Rod got the matrix!
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:17 AM   #63
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnacious
autobots had metroplex and fortess maximus, the decepticons had trypticon and scorpionox. there were probably a couple more but these were the most popular.
Damn, thanks man. Those are collectors items now huh? Shit, I put coloring pen on them when I was a kid. F! F! F!
P4rD0nM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:23 AM   #64
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by P4rD0nM3
Hey guys, what's the name of those big autobot bases that can transform too?
Besides AutoBot City there was Fortess Maximus and the dopest transformer name ever...Omega Supreme! In that second picture he's the one on the left that all you can se is his legs and their kind of a gold color and you can see hi left hand pointy thing coming down.

I had him as my avatar for awhile...

And shoot while I'm at it!

The rest of these are too big to use as avatars even if you resize them.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:45 PM   #65
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal of Glory
i have mixed feelings about this movie.

1. It's directed by Michael Bay produced by Bruckheimer

2. It's fucking Transformers!
word. Michael Bay is one of the last guys I would have picked for the role.. but then again, you have to do a lot of shitty movies ( armageddon, the rock, bad boys 1&2 ect) before you get chances to do big projects. Maybe he's proved to someone he can be good, kinda like sam raimi or peter jacksons early films... while they are awesome, you have to think why would anyone give these guys some of the biggest green lights in film history to go spend so much money .

Just the fact that they built the robots instead of CGI shows me that its gonna be awesome. Cannot wait
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 01:02 PM   #66
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ
Just the fact that they built the robots instead of CGI shows me that its gonna be awesome. Cannot wait
I believe someone stated on the first page that the Bumble Bee robot was the only one built and it was for a certain scene. The rest should all be CG.

And...i like bad Boys 1 and Armageddon.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:01 PM   #67
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!

(yes thats real, and right on my forearm )
Old 07-01-2006, 06:21 AM   #68
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
^Is that the only tattoo you have? I was going to incorporate a Decepticon emblem into the sleeve iam doing.
Revolver Ocelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:40 AM   #69
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

A Guy I know has Optimus on his entire forarm. It's pretty bad. I'm gonna try and find a pic. I wish I have the balls to do something like that.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:57 AM   #70
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13
Yes YEs YES !

He's actually the only one that had a "robot" voice now that i think about.

You and me both man... I should have sued ! I was an emotion wreck for weeks LOL..

I bet half the kid population of the world was depressed that day.
+1...when they killed off Optimus I actually stopped watching Transformers...and I'm sorry but the movie wasn't that good. I downloaded the movie from a p2p awhile ago plus some other episodes(I got the one w/the return of Prime) and the GI Joe movie and I have to say the Joe movie was better than the Transformer movie. The Junkions(someone said they didn't remember them) were the most annoying part of the movie...however the best part of the movie was seeing this....

I mean come on a planet?!? I would've have like to seen a crossover of Unicron vs Galactus
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:14 AM   #71
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Yeah, not feeling the Michael Bay choice either. A co-worker of mine used to play softball in the same league as him and agrees - he is a douche.
But Spielberg producing gives me a glimmer of hope.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:22 AM   #72
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat
+1...when they killed off Optimus I actually stopped watching Transformers...and I'm sorry but the movie wasn't that good. I downloaded the movie from a p2p awhile ago plus some other episodes(I got the one w/the return of Prime) and the GI Joe movie and I have to say the Joe movie was better than the Transformer movie. The Junkions(someone said they didn't remember them) were the most annoying part of the movie...however the best part of the movie was seeing this....

I mean come on a planet?!? I would've have like to seen a crossover of Unicron vs Galactus
Really? Man it's truely one of my all time favorite movies. Probably because I grew up with Transformers. When the movie came out it was amazing. By todays standards I guess it's (dialoge and music wise) pretty cheesey. I think more of the old school people apprecaite the movie more.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:47 AM   #73
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Really? Man it's truely one of my all time favorite movies. Probably because I grew up with Transformers. When the movie came out it was amazing. By todays standards I guess it's (dialoge and music wise) pretty cheesey. I think more of the old school people apprecaite the movie more.
Don't misunderstand what I'm saying...I'm a hardcore fan of Transformers. I used to own about 20 different toys ( I grew up in the 80's). I had everything from Prime to the insecticons, I just didn't like the movie too much. I believe I was in 4th grade when it came out and I was so sad when I heard that Optimus Prime had been killed. When I downloaded the movie I felt like a kid again, I didn't care about the quality/music just the fact that the Transformers were back.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:59 AM   #74
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Don't misunderstand what I'm saying...I'm a hardcore fan of Transformers. I used to own about 20 different toys ( I grew up in the 80's). I had everything from Prime to the insecticons, I just didn't like the movie too much. I believe I was in 4th grade when it came out and I was so sad when I heard that Optimus Prime had been killed. When I downloaded the movie I felt like a kid again, I didn't care about the quality/music just the fact that the Transformers were back.
Gotchya. I had an original copy of the movie my whole life and when i was younger i would watch it probably 2-3 times a week, FAITHFULLY. Then they re-released it on VHS about 6 years ago and I bought that. Then they released it on DVD along with all the seasons, and I bought all those.

Man I miss my childhood

Unfortunatly the 100+ toys I had when i was a kid were dontated by myself to kids that were less fortunate. In the next few years I plan to rebuild my collection from scratch.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:14 AM   #75
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Man I miss my childhood

Unfortunatly the 100+ toys I had when i was a kid were dontated by myself to kids that were less fortunate. In the next few years I plan to rebuild my collection from scratch.
I know what you mean. Has anyone tried the latest Trans. toys? I bought the current Optimus Prime for my son a few Christmas' ago and not only was it 50 bucks but I couldn't figure it out. As far as rebuilding a collection goes, I have to wait until I move to georgia in a year and a half so that I can have a big enough house to do it in.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:24 AM   #76
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Are you planning on buying unopened ones?

I'm going to try and get as many un-opened ones as I can.

I had a dream about 1 year ago that I stumbled on a warehouse somewere that was filled with Transformers that were never sold, like all the extra's from the stores. It was awsome. I walked around and looked at all of'em and the person that showed me this place said each one was $5. I remember thinking about how much money I had in my checking account and how many I could buy. I even remember thinking how pissed my wife is gonna be when I get home!
Old 07-05-2006, 12:29 PM   #77
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
lol you guys are hilarious being die-hard Transformers fan...not making fun...I just think its funny how committed you are.

Good luck finding unopened toys...I have a good feeling prices for those will sky rocket.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:38 PM   #78
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14
lol you guys are hilarious being die-hard Transformers fan...not making fun...I just think its funny how committed you are.
That's kinda how my personality is. It's a slightly OCD. I'm like this with 240's, my house, video games, and cars in general.

I like to call it being passionate...
Old 07-05-2006, 01:32 PM   #79
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
exitspeed - I can relate. I haven't being diagnozed for OCD yet but I wouldn't be surprised if I were.
And a little off topic but, how awsome would a well made Macross or Gundam movie be? Don't know if it's been done in Japan already but I would to see film versions of Macross Plus and Gundam's War in the Pocket and Stardust Memory.
Back on topic, I can't help but get a bad vibe out of this film. Hope I'm wrong though.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:54 PM   #80
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra
Back on topic, I can't help but get a bad vibe out of this film. Hope I'm wrong though.
Let's just keep our fingers crossed. But I can guarentee you that no matter how bad the movie may be...I'll still enjoy it. A movie doesn't have to get an OScar nod for me to enjoy it.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:31 PM   #81
EEdude
Leaky Injector

EEdude is on a distinguished road
Every transformer series after and including Beast Wars was stupid; it pretty much went down hill.
EEdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:47 PM   #82
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEdude
Every transformer series after and including Beast Wars was stupid; it pretty much went down hill.
Beast Wars was by far the worst. But at least they stuck it through.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:53 PM   #83
big_schaf
Zilvia Member

big_schaf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEdude
yah i have to agree the original was the best evan though they didnt have fancy computer animation, ect. I just hope this movie doesnt follow that trend, im looking forward to see it thow.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:10 PM   #84
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
That's kinda how my personality is. It's a slightly OCD. I'm like this with 240's, my house, video games, and cars in general.

I like to call it being passionate...
I don't mean to offend in anyway...

I know your being passionate...just find it funny...in a good way or should I say "cheerful and charming" ? I'm the same with my childhood toy as well.

Once again....good luck on your collection.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:29 PM   #85
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
^
Are you planning on buying unopened ones?

I'm going to try and get as many un-opened ones as I can.

I had a dream about 1 year ago that I stumbled on a warehouse somewere that was filled with Transformers that were never sold, like all the extra's from the stores. It was awsome. I walked around and looked at all of'em and the person that showed me this place said each one was $5. I remember thinking about how much money I had in my checking account and how many I could buy. I even remember thinking how pissed my wife is gonna be when I get home!
dude that's funny!!!! I would love to have unopened boxes but those are hard for me to have b/c
1. they cost a fortune (for a toy anywayz)
2. I would still want to take them out and transform them!!
When I collected comics it was the same way. I used to buy 2 prints of the sealed bags so I could read them and still have an unopened one. I'm not to big into collecting things just for the sake of having them...unless it's sports related
Old 07-05-2006, 03:41 PM   #86
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
dude that's funny!!!! I would love to have unopened boxes but those are hard for me to have b/c
1. they cost a fortune (for a toy anywayz)
2. I would still want to take them out and transform them!!
When I collected comics it was the same way. I used to buy 2 prints of the sealed bags so I could read them and still have an unopened one. I'm not to big into collecting things just for the sake of having them...unless it's sports related
You read my mind. I was actually thinking of buying 2 so that I would have one that I could actually use (aka play with ).
Old 07-05-2006, 04:07 PM   #87
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
i liked beastwarz... Inferno was so awesome.

BURN TRAITOR BURN!!!!

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:05 PM   #88
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
sorry, the OG transformers was the SH*t!!!!!!!!
thejapino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:15 PM   #89
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
im surprised nobody has mentioned the japanese version of tranformers with the leader being called star saber
Old 07-05-2006, 07:37 PM   #90
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
i thought beast wars was sick, but obviously not even close to the og
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote