Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-18-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
[ TOUKE DRIFT Event ] || > 11 / 22 / 08

Last edited by Sliders562; 11-21-2008 at 12:14 AM..
Sliders562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
Knapik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
Knapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
oh ya new clutch!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Woohoo!!!!

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:20 PM   #4
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
new clutch for you too awesome, nov 22nd i hope TURKEY doesn't fight with TOUKE lol

can't do december I am for sure I can't duece with Santa Claus for drivers lol

you know u like the distractive touke flyer hahaaaaa gotta love misconception advertising concept lol
Old 09-18-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I should just pay NOW
That way, I better get my car done.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #6
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

BRIAN JUMP ON IT lol, i transferred to a new job location so I don't pass by your place no more .... >_<

drivers......

if you want to pay me paypal >> pm me

if you want to pay cash >> i will inform you on touke appearances lol

I will be working multiple jobs soon, part-time jobs x 3 does that count as 1 full time job + a part time job = 2 jobs and a half lol
Old 09-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #7
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Jon you got my payment
Naw just playing well you know my ass will be there.
Lets get excite!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #8
thaivietg714
Leaky Injector

thaivietg714 is an unknown quantity at this point
hell yeah! hopefully ill be boosted by then!
im in for sure.
thaivietg714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #9
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
carlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
any space for me and ethan??
carlosncdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #10
s13_Angelo
Zilvia Junkie

s13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura about
and for me ?
s13_Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:27 PM   #11
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosncdi View Post
any space for me and ethan??
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_Angelo View Post
and for me ?
if you guys have payment then let me know, no money no hunni
Old 09-18-2008, 11:16 PM   #12
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

carlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
if you guys have payment then let me know, no money no hunni
kool will try to get it asap.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:43 PM   #13
longdy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to longdy
lol... yea i see me name!
Old 09-19-2008, 01:39 AM   #14
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdy View Post
lol... yea i see me name!
you see your name but it can disappear if no money then no

there is going to be a waiting list to knock off ppl if payment not meant

ahem ahem.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:33 AM   #15
Dtune

Dtune is an unknown quantity at this point
Ask viet if he's going to go.
Dtune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:40 AM   #16
Dtune

Dtune is an unknown quantity at this point
Make Driving Schedule 8am-12pm 12pm-5pm to many people on the track if JD course all day.
Dtune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:03 AM   #17
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
I need a beginner course.
lol

seriously.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #18
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
are noobs welcome?..instructors? my car is back together, maybe this will be for me. hah
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:26 AM   #19
Brian
Post Whore!

Yeah, I want to know too.

Are newbies allowed?
Old 09-19-2008, 11:58 AM   #20
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
<---Newbie

dmax-us.com
Old 09-19-2008, 02:57 PM   #21
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

we will be having two groups.
i will figure out a time frame per group.
then after a certain time it will be open group because who knows how many cars will be on the track by the end of the day eh? so be prepared ^_^

morning session for warm-up // trust me the dual skid pad is enough with the dual sweepers in action it doesn't get any better then that ask our previous drivers //

there will be instructors on hand // let me talk to them about the situation, I also want to instructors have some drive time too //

mark350z, john, ray, please pm me or email me via : [email protected] about discussion.

//and yes I have started my career life, hence why I am holding this event, good things are happening so lets push it forward//

If the staff wants more drivers then i can split some more room, but you guys gotta bribe the staff

>>> and for those of you that know me, yes i was the owner of teh old green hornet which is gone now, I am currently driving a blue coupe <<<

just got off my morning job > hence why you guys see my in long beach sometime again, cuz i work down there lol
welps time to go to my night job lol, work work work workaholic

>> i will check the thread when im off work , peace out ladies and gents

press 1 : if you want to make it a big event, with full staff + drivers

press 2 : if you want a semi-private event, chill day no instructor on duty / just drive

press 3: if you have a different idea, if so please explain.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:19 PM   #22
Knapik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
Knapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Old 09-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #23
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

Old 09-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #24
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
no more grip events?
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #25
Brian
Post Whore!

15th or 22nd?
Old 09-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #26
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

I kinda liked the layout last time....

dmax-us.com
Old 09-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #27
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
2.... i dont know if i'll still have my car by then though..
Old 09-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #28
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
Errr, 1 1/2???

I'm leaning more towards 2 BUT it depends on what the people/drifters want....

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

silsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:42 PM   #29
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
*Pressed:
2!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #30
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
omg whos that girl on the flyer!?!?!?!??

miwa oshiro??? hmmm..... she seems so familiar!!!

so many events going on in november =D.

GO TOUKE!

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote