Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:18 PM   #91
240REV
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wow, this is right down the street from my job! Ill be there for sure this thursday after work!! Look for me in a black S14. what time do you guys start showing up?
240REV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #92
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240REV View Post
Wow, this is right down the street from my job! Ill be there for sure this thursday after work!! Look for me in a black S14. what time do you guys start showing up?
Fosho man just roll by. Hopefully its as big as last weeks or even bigger. Do you have Z32 wheels on the front and R32 wheels in the rear. I saw a black zenki like 2days ago maybe.I think on thursday in the WLA area near the police station.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #93
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I can't wait to roll by again next thursday in my LS6 twin turbo 900hp 180 ;D yeah right. lol
ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #94
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hey 240rev for sure man!!! I'm sure you know the shpiel! No burnouts revs yadda yadda yadda.....looking forward to seeing you man. Were all chill , and straight, except emerson(dreezed) of course....if you knwoany body else with a 240 or any nissan(gotta keep it real) coemby.

Oh and were gonna have somepeeps one wtih a eight six....and s14 and s13 I believe...man this meet is dare I say it, bigger than the 818 one.....sweet...now we just need them to come over here.
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #95
shadowhunter66
Leaky Injector

shadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her selfshadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her self
I've been thinking all day now.. maybe I should get me a 240 myself...
shadowhunter66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #96
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Maybe you should!!!!! Though you gotta keep the z31...dude shits sick....getcho a 240 son!
Old 09-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #97
DreEzed

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Hey 240rev for sure man!!! I'm sure you know the shpiel! No burnouts revs yadda yadda yadda.....looking forward to seeing you man. Were all chill , and straight, except Heath(shmex) of course....if you knwoany body else with a 240 or any nissan(gotta keep it real) coemby.
You might want to check that. Keeping naked photos of Steve. You should be ashamed.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:10 AM   #98
240REV
Zilvia Member

240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
Fosho man just roll by. Hopefully its as big as last weeks or even bigger. Do you have Z32 wheels on the front and R32 wheels in the rear. I saw a black zenki like 2days ago maybe.I think on thursday in the WLA area near the police station.
Naw just got some lil 5 spoke wheels all the way around. So the cops dont trip on you guys there? Cuz i know how the LAPD is a biatch around here.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:55 AM   #99
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240REV View Post
Naw just got some lil 5 spoke wheels all the way around. So the cops dont trip on you guys there? Cuz i know how the LAPD is a biatch around here.

Nope aslong as you don't do anything to attract attention.The subby and evo guys have talked to the manager and everythings cool.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:11 PM   #100
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhunter66 View Post
I've been thinking all day now.. maybe I should get me a 240 myself...

Yes you should. You should be able to find one for cheap, or trade your Z for a super nice one ;D
Old 09-14-2008, 09:00 PM   #101
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnizle View Post
Yes you should. You should be able to find one for cheap, or trade your Z for a super nice one ;D
Don't sell the Z31 unless you really want a 240sx. If you get like $3,500 you can buy a decent one with decent mods. But no SR20det.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:40 AM   #102
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
damn too bad i cant paint my front end before thursday:/

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:30 AM   #103
240REV
Zilvia Member

Ok then cool, count me in for sure. See u guys out there thusday
Old 09-15-2008, 11:43 AM   #104
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Sweet sweet...imma leave a note for that guiy with the sportmaxxs 006 s14 red and lowered.....try to get him out. And ill see about people coming from 818....

Whose all coming to the 28th big 240sx meet???? Only 240s allowed. Thinking of setting up a caravan to meet the 818 peeps....ill start the list....

1.Heath
2. Dreezed

So just put your self downthere...we gotta figure a time out to meet 818 peeps...its just right off the 405 ....so put your name down suckah. Rmeber 240s only...
Old 09-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #105
DreEzed

Well other cars can come besides 240's , they just have to park in a different area.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:46 PM   #106
shadowhunter66
Leaky Injector

shadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her selfshadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Rmeber 240s only...
pssssshhh, I can go to dammit! No can stop me!

But I do have to park somewhere else... gggghhhheeeeyyyy
shadowhunter66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #107
importantone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
importantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importantone
Bump for this week!
Old 09-15-2008, 07:06 PM   #108
DreEzed

Fosho Important see you on Thursday night.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:13 AM   #109
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Coo ill be there this coming thursday fo show... im no vacation so i can stay up late that day. See you guys there im on a white coupe.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:20 AM   #110
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
Coo ill be there this coming thursday fo show... im no vacation so i can stay up late that day. See you guys there im on a white coupe.
Yes! another coupe hehe. Theres so many hatches I get overwhelmed. Come say watsup I'll be in a white coupe with a black fender.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:32 AM   #111
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
so it was fun? haha thats cool .. i got at 12 didnt know if you guys where still there:/. . ill go next week for sure. . hey everything at coffee bean is free for you 240 dudes
which coffee bean?

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #112
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Sweet more dudes rolling. So whose going to the big 240sx meet? Nobody?
Old 09-16-2008, 12:41 AM   #113
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
which coffee bean?
im down to go caravaning aslong as it comes through the 10 haha. . i work in santa monica on wilshier and 9th. . the first street after lincoln heading east. . .this shit is going to rock say hi to me haha ill be in a champaign coupe with black and white front end

Old 09-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #114
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

About the caravan guy wed be meeting up at the cosco at an early time then carvaning up to the 818 meet spot then peace out from there.....we got about 15 guys from 818 so let us west la guys show the 818 how we roll.....cmon dudes!!!! And all you guys should check the 818 meet out...they're like brothers to us!!!!

Cept we don't spoon with them....well maybe dreezed and handsinpants spoon, but not me!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #115
DreEzed

Important!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ

So the BIG MEET is coming up soon and we need a legit Roll call on who is going

so we can figure out how we are meeting up with the 818 guys. SO LIST YOUR

NAME IF YOUR GOING!

LINK:http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...not-movie.html
Just add your name like so.

LIST:
1.Heath-Shmex
2.Emerson-Dreezed
Old 09-16-2008, 02:44 PM   #116
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
coo ill be there this coming thursday fo show... Im no vacation so i can stay up late that day. See you guys there im on a white coupe.

do you work on melrose and wilton at the gas station???????????
Old 09-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #117
DreEzed

Update on the List of ppl goin to the BIG MEET.

1.Heath-Shmex
2.Emerson-Dreezed
3.Ronnie-Ronnizle
4.Jesse-S14jesse(maybe)
Old 09-16-2008, 03:43 PM   #118
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Dude...ronnie I've seen the same silvia front end coupe...that might be him maybe.

Cmon guys sign up for this met. Trust an believe. Well have more on it thursday and by next thursday well know when were meeting up for surem. Gotta talk to the big boys over in 818 cuz they're setting up their caravan.

Think, 30+ schassis rolling deep in one or two lanes of traffic. Its simply amazing. Now imgaine what other people see....whoaaa...I know before I came into the tning community and I saw that it pumped me up!!!!

Hey shadow....if you want a 240 dude, check craigslist everryhour you'll fin a good fine, and just bring a couple of us so we can check the car out and talk and lowball the fuck outta them.....

Oh by the way.....new sig biotaches!
Old 09-16-2008, 04:39 PM   #119
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

yeah isee that shit everyday when i take my friend to fairfax adualt school hahaah. . its clean from a far. . i havnt stopped to look at it though. . damn you guys live close to me haha. . whos down for some k-bbq? . . one plate is good for 3 people

im down to roll to the happening

Old 09-16-2008, 05:00 PM   #120
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

hey i just picked up some j30/q45 calipers from a homie. . any wla peeps intrested?

front calipers! . .the car had 78000 miles on it and was working