Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-02-2019, 12:35 AM   #1411
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
stock bodied, wide, big, or small. I can appreciate them all as long as they're not giant pile of shits.

Went to a drift event this past weekend, must be a 2019 thing to make your car sound like absolute ass. Should be legal to take all straight pipe vq owners out back and give them a beating.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2019, 04:15 AM   #1412
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Midpond? White hatch vq swapped?
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:23 AM   #1413
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Nothing was reported.

I’m one of the grumpiest and biggest assholes around here. I was just reading through the thread and saw things that didn’t belong on Zilvia.

I don’t really understand your need to bash on the forums. If you don’t like it here, just leave. Continuing the argument and dragging Zilvia just make you look petty and bitter. Just walk away.
Because the moderation here is in all the wrong places. I don't dislike the forum - it's just specific people here that act like elitists driving everyone else away. I'm too stubborn, I suppose.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:42 AM   #1414
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Because the moderation here is in all the wrong places. I don't dislike the forum - it's just specific people here that act like elitists driving everyone else away. I'm too stubborn, I suppose.
You haven’t reported a Thread since 2016. Do you expect us to be clairvoyant? If you see something, then say something. Zilvia has ALWAYS been full of elitist and assholes. It’s part of the charm. But if you think something needs changed, by all means, just sit back and bitch about it. No sense trying to help improve anything, right?
Old 07-03-2019, 09:45 AM   #1415
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
I don't report shit because I wasn't active. My job isn't supposed to police the forum up - that's yours. I did all my policing for other folks in the military. I'm all policed out. I've reverted to saltiness. It's better this way.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:42 AM   #1416
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Living up to the thread title Supa! Word.
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:59 AM   #1417
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
I don't report shit because I wasn't active. My job isn't supposed to police the forum up - that's yours. I did all my policing for other folks in the military. I'm all policed out. I've reverted to saltiness. It's better this way.
Okay. Understood. If someone was breaking the law, you’re not the type to call the police. You just sit back and bitch and moan about how things aren’t done to your liking. Doesn’t matter that the staff here are unpaid individuals with day jobs that can’t afford to spend their time reading every post. Nope. All that matters is that you’re happy and justified in your complaining.

Also, good for you for being in the military. Sucks that you feel that service somehow excludes you being a productive member of society now. I guess some people have limited abilities and you used all yours up already. What a shame.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:21 AM   #1418
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Friendly reminder - I rule and you drool.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:21 AM   #1419
mrmephistopheles

Friendly reminder - I rule and you drool.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:25 AM   #1420
mrmephistopheles

Also I meant for that to be posted twice, to reiterate my point.

Not because internet is fuck.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:26 AM   #1421
mrmephistopheles

Also I meant for that to be posted twice, to reiterate my point.

Not because internet is fuck.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:40 AM   #1422
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
whoa... kevin comes outta no where with the 1-2 in yo face and then disappears for another 5 years!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:41 AM   #1423
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
whoa... kevin comes outta no where with the 1-2 in yo face and then disappears for another 5 years!

Old 07-03-2019, 11:47 AM   #1424
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dude, whats with the double posting BS?! Facebooks broken, Instagrams broken, Zilvias broken... pfffffffft

Old 07-03-2019, 12:49 PM   #1425
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Okay. Understood. If someone was breaking the law, you’re not the type to call the police. You just sit back and bitch and moan about how things aren’t done to your liking. Doesn’t matter that the staff here are unpaid individuals with day jobs that can’t afford to spend their time reading every post. Nope. All that matters is that you’re happy and justified in your complaining.

Also, good for you for being in the military. Sucks that you feel that service somehow excludes you being a productive member of society now. I guess some people have limited abilities and you used all yours up already. What a shame.
For someone who has a day job and other shit going on, you've replied pretty quick.

And I have better things to apply my attention to than an online forum because I'm not in charge of policing this forum. If I had such a responsibility, I'd continue to do said job until I deemed myself unable to continue. Productive member of society and internet security are not synonymous. I come here mainly to buy or sell shit or watch people fuck their cars up to the point of no return then sell them to someone who doesn't know any better in which they further ruin it or cut them in half and scrap them. These are the types of things that make me smile. But yes, what a shame.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:50 PM   #1426
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Better yet, I'm going to start reporting. Do I get to leave a reason as to why I'm reporting the thread?
Old 07-03-2019, 01:14 PM   #1427
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
dude, whats with the double posting BS?! Facebooks broken, Instagrams broken, Zilvias broken... pfffffffft
Old 07-03-2019, 01:19 PM   #1428
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Quote:
For someone who has a day job and other shit going on, you've replied pretty quick.

And I have better things to apply my attention to than an online forum because I'm not in charge of policing this forum. If I had such a responsibility, I'd continue to do said job until I deemed myself unable to continue. Productive member of society and internet security are not synonymous. I come here mainly to buy or sell shit or watch people fuck their cars up to the point of no return then sell them to someone who doesn't know any better in which they further ruin it or cut them in half and scrap them. These are the types of things that make me smile. But yes, what a shame.
Quote:
Better yet, I'm going to start reporting. Do I get to leave a reason as to why I'm reporting the thread?
Yeah, I'm kinda retired, plus already on vacation for the weekend.

It has been awhile, as I said, since you've reported something. Yes, you leave a reason. Can't really call for fire if you don't describe the target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Isn't it always?
Old 07-03-2019, 03:57 PM   #1429
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
back when Lisa was still around, i found this to be one of the funniest smilies Zilvia had

Old 07-03-2019, 11:44 PM   #1430
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:

Msglength

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 06:40 AM   #1431
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
back when Lisa was still around, i found this to be one of the funniest smilies Zilvia had
I was rather proud of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

Msglength
Old 07-04-2019, 02:19 PM   #1432
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Man Im fucking sick of bro dozers... fucking modern day ricersX10. Air horns, annoyingly loud and ridiculously big exhausts, taller than my house.... Being in texas, I can only imagine how much worse the problem is in the shit west coast.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:36 PM   #1433
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
^ I don't see them THAT often honestly. Then again, I'm not the River/lake & shopping mall type.

Now bikers.. the Non crotch rockets -Harley type. With their shit sounding straight pipes, and Music Loud as f**ck to compensate for said exhaust. Those, we're plagued with. F**k 'em.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 08:54 PM   #1434
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
*cough* I'll moderate from Japan since I'm away when y'all are asleep. *end cough*

Here's a location-specific thing: everyone out here trying to start up IGs/YouTube channels just about being here. Dudes literally post videos of vehicle-mounted camera vids driving around town...

...then again man, are they making money off this shit? I don't know if I should be impressed by them or be ashamed that people will give them the views needed to monetize that shit.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:21 PM   #1435
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
^ I don't see them THAT often honestly. Then again, I'm not the River/lake & shopping mall type.

Now bikers.. the Non crotch rockets -Harley type. With their shit sounding straight pipes, and Music Loud as f**ck to compensate for said exhaust. Those, we're plagued with. F**k 'em.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Oh man, those damn harleys. I honestly can't understand how someone can find something so obnoxiously loud to be fun. Brodozers, harleys and mustangs are all in that same category. Now that a younger crowd is getting into harleys it seems to be getting worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
*cough* I'll moderate from Japan since I'm away when y'all are asleep. *end cough*

Here's a location-specific thing: everyone out here trying to start up IGs/YouTube channels just about being here. Dudes literally post videos of vehicle-mounted camera vids driving around town...

...then again man, are they making money off this shit? I don't know if I should be impressed by them or be ashamed that people will give them the views needed to monetize that shit.
Is that like the video game review video thing? Honestly, I never really got into any other media other than FB, and even that one I wish I could leave it. I have youtube, but I dont "follow" any pages. Just go there whenever I have an interest on something and look for random videos. Like I just spent the past hour watching videos of old (60s 70s) KW trucks
Ive read that people also kill time traveling on google maps. Streets of japan and shit, looking for cool jdm cars... God damn internet has affected the MAJORITY of us for the worse...
Anyway, +1 on THISISARIOT for mod

Last edited by feito; 07-05-2019 at 07:57 AM..
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 06:09 AM   #1436
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
My username is actually a play on my real name.

my initials are DT, dizzario is a "macadizzamiennizzut" way of saying my first name and my last initial follows, T.

It's funny because I never knew people thought otherwise until I joined this forum lol.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:09 AM   #1437
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

You live in Texas. Isn't everything bigger and louder there?

And the Japan YouTube thing - there is only a few that I'll watch because they help me out with sourcing specific parts. Some of the videos are them going to UpGarage because they physically have to go get my shit. And yes, they make a decent amount of money if they have enough subscribers liking, commenting and viewing enough. It's an algorithm. It's why everyone who is on YouTube literally reminds you to do it every single video.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:16 AM   #1438
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
You live in Texas. Isn't everything bigger and louder there?

And the Japan YouTube thing - there is only a few that I'll watch because they help me out with sourcing specific parts. Some of the videos are them going to UpGarage because they physically have to go get my shit. And yes, they make a decent amount of money if they have enough subscribers liking, commenting and viewing enough. It's an algorithm. It's why everyone who is on YouTube literally reminds you to do it every single video.
Yeah I watch a couple of non-car people's channels but all of the car stuff seems cringe to me. One of my friends (a member on this forum) keeps suggesting we start a channel and make it less 'look-at-me-I'm-a-fucking-moron-and-I'm-not-trying-to-hide-it-while-I-pander' but meh...I guess it couldn't hurt but I don't have the energy.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:40 AM   #1439
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The whole youtube car thing sucks. Not many people are actually building cool cars on youtube. Its all for e-fame.

Don't get me wrong, if my youtube channel was blowing up, I'd be doing the same thing. Whatever content makes a video and people will zombie watch it so I get paid, sign me up.
tuzzio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 07:48 AM   #1440
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

To be honest, I'm about to do it. I recently acquired a shop space with 5 other drift dudes, some lifts, etc. and they go to events. They aren't the coolest cars but for people who actually drive hard and like shit that isn't some super unobtainable $100,000 build that most of the community can't afford, it'll be rad. A few 5.7LS S13 verts, a 6.0LS SC300, a G35 with it's original VQ and a RWD B15 Sentra with a big power NA SR. Things anyone could watch.

And if we're hurting for viewers, we can always be super gay like most of the YouTube community and buy a shitty Civic, boost it and run it on white out or something stupid.