Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-08-2020, 09:53 AM   #2341
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post

I need to sell it for something cooler. It's time.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2020, 05:10 PM   #2342
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Noooo say it aint so. Cant you just swap out the aero and return the exterior to stock?
I'm across the country and don't feel like it sourcing parts from idiots and having them painted

Actually might be selling the car as is now. What a time to be alive

Quote:
This never happened to me.
4evr a child.
x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
I have no idea what's going on.
Passive aggression

Quote:
I need to sell it for something cooler. It's time.
x2

Glad you got the E46 driving again
Old 05-10-2020, 04:27 PM   #2343
Keegster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Keegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just hit 20 and I hate to say it, but I agree with all of the old farts on the last page
Keegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 09:21 AM   #2344
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Smilies are like emojis.

The only people who should use them are very young or very old.
I AM VERY OLD.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 07:21 AM   #2345
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I'm a huge fan of kids with disposal income that buys anything on Croooober/YAJ/etc. and when it comes in, posts a thread asking if it's worth anything either here or on that Backshelf shit.

I greatly enjoy trolling on Backshelf. I forget who told me about it but you're a God.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #2346
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I'm a huge fan of kids with disposal income that buys anything on Croooober/YAJ/etc. and when it comes in, posts a thread asking if it's worth anything either here or on that Backshelf shit.

I greatly enjoy trolling on Backshelf. I forget who told me about it but you're a God.
My favorite is the apparel. $300 for a shirt that belongs in a goodwill bin
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 04:18 PM   #2347
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

Kids too caught up in the Hypebeast lifestyle. Buying stuff before they know the value/resell of it.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 03:14 PM   #2348
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
I forget who told me about it but you're a God.
You're welcome.

I just got banned. Decided to vent here:

Stefan Nismo locks his thread after I point out that his 'New Old Stock' 180SX Towel (for $110) was a $25 towel from Fuji Speedway. Admins leave the post up. When the thread is locked I tried to take it further in my own post and it was deleted even though dudes seemed to agree Stefan Nismo is a cancer. Weeks later, our back-and-forth is still netting me likes on multiple comments.

I started to stir the pot tonight about self-proclaimed hustlers...basically saying they're the equivalent of the dudes that got straight C's in high school but are certain COVID is fake and it's 5G making people sick. Some people caught on, but the point was made in the first few minutes: people with the same IQ as the straight C's crowd just lashed out immediately. Talking about business this and economics that. Most of it just talking shit. A couple guys started posting neutral shit asking for further clarification, and I responded. The more we carried on, the more we found common ground and had a civil discussion even if we didn't agree. Christmas miracles in May.

...then I made fun of some dumbshit that has one orange B Package S15 seat and one blue one and I think he ratted my post out to the admins that promptly blocked me. This dude is riding Stefan's penis so hard they must both need tubs of lotion for all the chaffing.

I guess to sum it up: dumb people are taking over the world. and stating an opposing view doesn't welcome healthy (albeit heated) debate anymore. It's just easier to ban you lol. I don't believe you can say 'mind your own business' when it comes to this market that we all buy/sell in. We're cutting our noses off to spite our face. It 100% is your/our business if you have the ability to remove a seller from a page or forum.

Never forget that Zilvia is still the only place where you can openly disagree with one another and not get banned for it.

Hello. I am grumpy.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:16 PM   #2349
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Doublepost. Sorry.

Last edited by dizzariot; 05-19-2020 at 04:44 PM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:18 PM   #2350
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
solid rant 11/10
Old 05-19-2020, 08:23 PM   #2351
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Good to see this place hasn't changed much in the years I've been gone...I missed it!
Old 05-19-2020, 08:26 PM   #2352
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Oh man. I missed this place.
Old 05-20-2020, 12:01 AM   #2353
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Solid rant indeed +1
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 10:53 AM   #2354
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
The fuck is this shit.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Garrett G25-550 Turbo for Raffle $100 a spot
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 11:45 AM   #2355
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Gambling on Zilvia, now I've seen it all
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 02:33 PM   #2356
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Gambling on Zilvia, now I've seen it all
This kinda took off on a local FB group. seems that a lot of the time the "house" is friends with the winner.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:24 PM   #2357
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
The fuck is this shit.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Garrett G25-550 Turbo for Raffle $100 a spot
i don't see anything against it in the rules
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=570165
mods might hafta make a call about whether this is kosher or not for zilvia.

i raffled off a car on IG earlier this year. Worked out great. Dude who got a KA-t s13 vert for $50 is hella stoked on it.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 07:46 AM   #2358
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i don't see anything against it in the rules
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=570165
mods might hafta make a call about whether this is kosher or not for zilvia.

i raffled off a car on IG earlier this year. Worked out great. Dude who got a KA-t s13 vert for $50 is hella stoked on it.
I won a 700$ firearm for 20$ that way, it was awesome. I wonder if a lot of these raffles come up short sometimes though, especially the ones from apparel companies that give like 20-30k on top of the car.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:55 PM   #2359
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
If an apparel company is doing a GTR giveaway with obviously a FUCK ton of work, how many fucking T-shirts do you need to sell before you're in the green to make that work/effort worth it? I sell some merchandise on the side and even with the small profit margins I make by doing everything in house myself, I still don't yield that type of shit. I got heavily intoxicated one night and did the math on how many shirts they'd need to make in order to sell something like that WITH the cash on top and the amount was fucking stupid. It was nearly impossible - especially with how fast the drawings are between announcement to drawing.

They're essentially taking your money, giving the car to one of their boys somewhere that I'm sure buys it for half of what they need and that's that. They pocket the rest. No other scenario makes sense. Like, how the fuck is TJ Cunt making any money? He's a fucking f-word [I got banned for this before so I'm going to leave that sexually oriented word out of this in full type].

Also, fuck you [240SX] or whatever your shit username is.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:33 PM   #2360
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sup baby, you called?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 09:45 PM   #2361
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
bigger youtubers make bank off of video views, merch, sponsors/ads/affiliate links. easily 20k a month from youtube alone for tj
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 01:25 PM   #2362
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

He’s still a three letter or six letter f-word depending on your preference.
Old 05-23-2020, 05:58 AM   #2363
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Donut media is still the worst thing to happen to Youtube and the car scene in recent years. Change my mind.
Old 05-23-2020, 07:58 AM   #2364
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I didn't even know they were still relevant. They did that series about specific chassis and why they're cool and then they did some other weird shit. The 'how it works' segment was pretty informative to learn engineering in a different way. I haven't watched their shit in probably a year - at least.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:05 AM   #2365
Antihero983
Post Whore!

They keep popping up on snap chat, and in my youtube suggestions. That "up to speed" series was terrible, with so many mistakes. I wouldn't trust them to explain how shit works.

Last edited by Antihero983; 05-23-2020 at 09:38 AM..
Antihero983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 08:11 AM   #2366
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antihero983 View Post
I wouldn't them to explain how shit works.
I wouldn't them to grammar works explains either
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:39 AM   #2367
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
I wouldn't them to grammar works explains either
Excellent catch, edited

(My keyboard at work is TRASH)

Old 05-23-2020, 10:42 AM   #2368
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Generally when I'm at work, I'm working.
Old 05-23-2020, 09:09 PM   #2369
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
You're welcome.

I just got banned. Decided to vent here:
Holy SHIT i didnt know that was you, that shit was funny as fuck.

ot- all car youtube is cancer.
unless youre showing me how to replace something im too dumb to figure out my self.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 12:25 AM   #2370
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Yeah it was me lol.

Also, is anyone else having to login multiple times or after navigating to a few sub-forums? I have to login like 5 times in one sitting...