Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
Shift_2Drift

Trader Rating: (0)
Shift_2Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Atlanta ga drifting

Hey guys I live in Atlanta GA and I love drifting. Sadly today thing took a turn for the worst in the drift community, today they passed a bill banning drift events. We are trying to get a petition going to veto the bill. Please HELP the community.

Here is a quick cap on why it means so much to me.

My name is James and I am a local drifter. I have been drifting for almost six years and I have been arrested twice for reckless driving on the street and I can definitely vouch that it was not fun and it ruined my life financial, its been over four years from that point and I have still not been able to return everything to what it was. Now that i am older and wiser i understand the streets are not the place to drift. Luckily there is a place that is not hours away and extremely overpriced and its called turner field, The turner field events are amazing, it's a place i can go to do what i love and not go to jail for it. I hope this letter will show how much it means to the drift community and to me. Please help me bring this place back.

currently I am building a full out 2jz s13 coupe drift car.

But I am lucky enough to have a awesome boss Theturbodave that has let me drift one of the shop cars. Help us save drifting in the are so we can have gangster drift cars like this:

HERE IS THE LINK:

Petition: Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, Atlanta City Council Members: Veto ordinance amendment 12-0-0502 (14) | Change.org

THANK YOU
Shift_2Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links