Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 10-05-2007, 10:48 AM   #1
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thermal Intake Gaskets Cool your intake temps... Governator Backed Product.

Hondata Heatshields, Thermalnator, Apex-i Phenolic Gasket
Even the Govenator says it cools your intake air.

Hondata Heatshields

The Hondata heatshield is for highport Sr motors.
The Heatshield is a replacement intake manifold gasket made from special high temperature plastic, designed to insulate the intake manifold from the cylinder head.

Hondata have developed a special high temperature insulating gasket which replaces the stock intake gasket. This and bypassing several heat sources significantly reduces the transfer of heat from the head to the intake and incoming air giving you up to 5% more power.
Turbocharged cars often use an aluminum intercooler to cool the air compressed by the turbo. The intake manifold is also made of aluminum but because it is heated by the head from combustion, works in reverse to an intercooler by heating the intake air by as much as 50° C.
Fact: For every 3.3 °C (5° F) rise in intake temperature, air density drops 1%. The hotter the air, the less fuel the computer injects to compensate for reduced oxygen. HondaLogger datalogging software has enabled us to measure intake air temperature under varied driving conditions.
Around town, testing has shown an average drop of around 10 degrees C which is good for around 3 percent power increase. Remember though that 3 percent power increase is difficult to feel. You'd feel a greater change in performance getting rid of that passenger. In certain conditions a 30° C drop has been measured.

Pm me to for pricing.

Honda S2000

Nissan 350Z & G35, SR20DET (high port)
Mazda 90-93 Miata 1.6L, 94-97 Miata 1.8L, 99-up Miata 1.8L

Also made for some Dodge
, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Subaru More Honda/Acura Pm for details.

Thermalnator

Thermalnator is a unique high temperature shielding gasket which replaces the stock intake manifold gasket. Thermalnator’s cooling properties reduce heat by stopping metal to metal contact between the intake manifold and the engine block. By using a Thermalnator gasket, you will reduce the heat of the air entering your engine, making up to 5% more power. Thermalnator gaskets allow the intake manifold to perform like an intercooler. Because the manifold is no longer heated by the cylinder head, the heat from incoming air can dissipate through the aluminum very rapidly. The basic formula for this is for every 5 degrees F increase in intake air temp, air density is reduced by 1%. The denser the air is, the better the gain in horsepower. Average testing has shown an 11 degrees F drop and up to 35 degrees in some applications. This is why a Thermalnator gasket is an excellent upgrade for your vehicle if it’s stock or modified.

From what I am told is they will make one for any motor so if you don't see a motor on the list let me know and I will see if they will make one for you.

What they make: Pm for pricing.

Honda / Acura

2000-2006 S2000 (F20/22C)

Nissan / Infiniti

S13 SR20DET
S14 SR20DET
RB20DET
RB25DET
RB26DETT
1989-1990 240SX (KA24E)
1991-1994 240SX (KA24DE)
1995-1998 240SX (KA24DE)

2003-2006 G35
2006-2007 M35
2003-2006 350Z

Toyota

1993-1998 Supra Turbo
4AGE
7MGE/GTE
Mazda

1990-1993 Miata 1.6
1994-2005 Miata 1.8

Subaru, Porsche, More Mazda, More Nissan, VW / Audi, Mitsubishi,
More Toyota, More Nissan also any other gasket needed can be
made buy this company at request. Pm for details.

Apex I Phenolic Gasket

The Gizzmo thermal gasket acts as a barrier, stopping heat transfer from the engine block to the intake manifold. Stopping this heat transfer results in a cooler intake temperature charge. A cooler intake air temperature increases engine power much the same way an intercooler does, however the thermal intake manifold gaskets can benefit both turbo and non-turbo vehicles.
The Gizzmo thermal gasket is made of hard, dense material by applying heat and pressure to layers of paper and glass cloth impregnated with synthetic resin. These layers are laminations of cellulose paper, cotton fabrics, synthetic yarn, glass fabrics, and unwoven fabrics.
When heat and pressure are applied to the layers, a chemical reaction (polymerization) transforms the layers into a high-pressure thermosetting industrial laminated plastic.

CONCEPT:
Thermal intake manifold gasket prevents heat soak from transferring from the engine block to the intake manifold, resulting in a cooler intake charge.

CHARACTERISTICS:
* More power and torque * Better throttle response * Improved fuel economy

Cars they are offered for: PM for pricing

Honda F20
Nissan S13 SR20
Nissan S14/15 SR20
Nissan RB26
Nissan RB25

Nissan VQ35
Mazda 13B S4 & S5
Mazda 13B S6 & S7
Toyota 2JZ-GTE
Toyota 3S-GTE

Also made for some Mitsubishi, Toyota, Subaru, and More Honda/Acura Pm for details.

Last edited by S.Milone; 10-09-2007 at 12:49 PM..
S.Milone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 10:50 AM   #2
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
The DynaPack Dyno Sheet below is a before and after test of the Thermalnator Intake Manifold Gasket done on a B16A2 motor.

Below are some pictures of a used Thermalnator intake manifold gasket.

The gasket was pulled off of a 497 HP turbo charged S2000. This engine produces an extreme amount of heat and as you can see by the pictures below, the gasket has held up to the test. This gasket has been used for 60,000 Miles and has countless hours of street/track use on it. This engine is getting upgraded and the gasket will be reused in the next engine set up.

There was no melting or deformation of the gasket, unlike the competition's gasket.

Old 10-05-2007, 05:04 PM   #3
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

One sold already thanks Carlos!
Old 10-06-2007, 09:35 AM   #4
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Bump for an excellent product! I use one on my car, and you can ltierally touch the intake after a full HPDE session. Great stuff!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #5
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I love great dollar for dollar horsepower!

Shawn was courteous enough to explain it in further detail over the phone.

arlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 09:48 AM   #6
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
PM Sent.

Thank you.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:54 AM   #7
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Apex-i makes one for the VTC head?

Hizzahs are in order.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:06 PM   #8
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Pms Sent.................. Thanks
Old 10-08-2007, 05:08 PM   #9
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
price for a ka24de s14 one shipped to 22407.

please and thanks
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:18 PM   #10
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PM sent...........................
Old 10-08-2007, 05:21 PM   #11
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
ok. here's a question for ya... how is this gasket better than the circuit sports thermal intake gasket?

here's a pic of it

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...s_1966_8974911
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:04 PM   #12
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
because hondata is the shiz, that's why (no really, they are)

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:17 AM   #13
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

HaHa thank you. Ya hondata is good, we run them in our own cars and they work well.

Well you ask the overall difference between these and the other companies. I personally have never scene a study that places all the gaskets against each other on the same vehicle or anything. The apexi one does have special fibers and some other additives that the other gaskets don't. But I have never scene proof that it makes it better although I assume it does. As far as the circuit sport ones I have scene them before. But they came in white when I saw them idk why they would change the color. If your dead set on that then I could get you one but I suggest these products since I know there quality is top notch.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #14
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Still have some of these in stock who wants them.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:26 PM   #15
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
can you PM me pricing for the Thermalnator gasket for a 92 RPS13 SR20DET? thanks
Old 11-07-2007, 06:33 PM   #16
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
Can I get a price for ka24de S14?

sent to 93940?
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:31 AM   #17
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
Can I please get an individual price for all 3 shipped to 98226 for hiport sr

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:38 AM   #18
Bizzytony
Leaky Injector

Bizzytony is on the path to ruinBizzytony is on the path to ruin
curious how much for a 95 KA thermalnator to 98105??
Bizzytony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:13 PM   #19
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Pms Sent................
Old 11-08-2007, 05:26 PM   #20
sean350z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
sean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Apexi and Hondata Intake manifold gasket picked up or shipping to Downingtown, PA for S15 SR20det...Also is this for the upper gasket or the gasket to the head?

Thanks Shawn,
Sean.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #21
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean350z View Post
Apexi and Hondata Intake manifold gasket picked up or shipping to Downingtown, PA for S15 SR20det...Also is this for the upper gasket or the gasket to the head?

Thanks Shawn,
Sean.
Gasket between the Manifold and Head.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:48 PM   #22
ReLevent1
Zilvia Junkie

ReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ReLevent1
thermalnator price for 92 ka24de shipped to 95624
Old 11-08-2007, 11:50 PM   #23
mrsynister

mrsynister is on the path to ruinmrsynister is on the path to ruinmrsynister is on the path to ruin
payment sent!!!!
mrsynister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:32 AM   #24
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the quick response, whats your paypal?

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 11:45 AM   #25
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Pm sent.................... Thanks guys

Paypal is [email protected]
Old 11-11-2007, 04:53 PM   #26
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
pricing for Apex'i and Thermalnator gaskets for a s13 w/ ka24de shipped to 91331
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:46 AM   #27
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Pm sent.............
Old 11-13-2007, 03:54 PM   #28
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Pm me with price please. Thanks in advance, Glenn.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:13 PM   #29
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I just ordered my second thermalnator gasket.

Hopefully RTtuning and I can work something out to get some before and after HP and TQ numbers.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:26 PM   #30
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PM sEnt............

Thanks again Carlos.