Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #421
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
A couple pics till I get the rest done

ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2008, 09:22 PM   #422
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
those pics are great...dam i really wish i didnt have to stop so soon
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #423
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ohhh thank yous for that first pic =]

nice to meet you as well!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #424
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
^

hhahaha!!! niceee!!! lolol love it. 3 more weeks and back to rosamond for a double header!!!! cant wait
Old 02-10-2008, 11:25 PM   #425
drift-it
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
cool event, i went snowboarding today so i'm still beat i'll post up pics tomorrow. and maybe try to edit footy if i get around to it.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:01 AM   #426
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I think I have one of those too. One with keith and one with jack.

One should say, "excuse me, your SR is too slow."

and then the other, "excuse me, my ka is faster than your's."

lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:31 AM   #427
koifish
Leaky Injector

koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to koifish

\
[/quote]

oh gosh lol nice but gangstas take the wide line lol eric your photogtraphy is dope but do you catch video??
Old 02-11-2008, 12:32 AM   #428
koifish
Leaky Injector

koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to koifish
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
thats awsome...keith got so good now its crazy

ohhhh garrrrshhh lol jk dude sat was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 12:46 AM   #429
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by koifish View Post

oh gosh lol nice but gangstas take the wide line lol eric your photogtraphy is dope but do you catch video??
true, but OG's try to get as close as possible to each clipping point by taking the shallow line and overtaking their nemesis. lol jk keith

can't wait to see more pics of the tandem runs.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:52 AM   #430
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Eric, this pic is badass. Mad props to you, sir.

Old 02-11-2008, 01:00 AM   #431
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
A couple more really quick.

Old 02-11-2008, 03:17 AM   #432
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Well. I fucking forgot to charge my batteries. So here's the few pictures I got out before she died.

$%#$%^$&

Pre-Runner!

Roomy cabin of the Cressidazoku.

Tunnels! Hold your breath!

You stole that headlight from me! Which I stole from Burst, but still.

Lowest. Period.

If you put your nose to the screen, you can smell Karl's crotch.

Miata!

About 80% of a Miata!

Guest appearance, Lee!

Nothing on Karl's car lines up anymore.

Bona fide bad ass right here.

Wheeere did you get that paint?

Vinh Diesel

Haybale Hellride 2008

Sharky

Rorrarry. This guy was doing 3 wheel drifts all day.

The end.

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #433
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Amazing pics, everyone!
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #434
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
haha! chuck is forever gonna say that....
If the ring was as big as we had it for the advanced group you would have had to been out wider. But i know for a fact you would not even think about comming out to have a quick conversation with the people standing at the wall.lol
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #435
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
haha! chuck is forever gonna say that....
If the ring was as big as we had it for the advanced group you would have had to been out wider. But i know for a fact you would not even think about comming out to have a quick conversation with the people standing at the wall.lol

when the line was wide earlier in the day, i was signin autographs and blowin kisses to the spectators at the wall all day long kid. ..but my widebody is still intact....sucka u know i love u marky poo -_-''
Old 02-11-2008, 01:36 PM   #436
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
All those pictures are so sick!!! Looks like it was so much fun!
Hey Mark I heard you got a little too close to the hay stacks is this true?
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #437
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero

Thanks for the pic squidd!!!! if you have anymore let me know!!!!! the fronts are your rims i bought off you

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:54 PM   #438
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
yea...i the hay stack didnt move outta my way...My car was acting stupid the whole day...well i gues im getting kitted soon =)

Come on chuck...you and i both know you werent runngin a wide line...ever! haha
Old 02-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #439
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
yea...i the hay stack didnt move outta my way...My car was acting stupid the whole day...well i gues im getting kitted soon =)

Come on chuck...you and i both know you werent runngin a wide line...ever! haha

c'mon mark, dont hate. i ran wide when the line was. i ran shallow when they tightened up the cones at the end. hater. lol
Old 02-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #440
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
after hour staff session

[ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28123 717[/ame]
Old 02-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #441
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Awesome
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:16 PM   #442
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
sorry about the shitty quality, i was sick, thats my phone, and it has auto color adjust....and the zoom is digital...so it doesnt really do anything except make things look more blurry.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #443
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
ok so here's most of my good ones, i have some more and the original sizes so if anyone want's the big copies pm me. still working on the video.

drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #444
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
wow nice pics all of it...love it, damn it!!! i missed another one.....
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:41 PM   #445
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

haha chucki poo! you know its all talk!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:32 PM   #446
dboy86

dboy86 is making a name for him/her selfdboy86 is making a name for him/her self
cool event i just wish my car didnt break every 3 runs.
dboy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #447
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
join the club
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #448
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

does anyone want to know our grand final result for the advance competition?
A lot of people seems to be interested. If you are not comfortable with me posting your score, let me know too.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #449
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Yes, post up the final order.

I am ready to get my feelings hurt. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:13 AM   #450
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Yes, post up the final order.

I am ready to get my feelings hurt. lol.

same here, post em up
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote