Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 05:59 PM   #31
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
omg at the wheel weights.. talk about the rice thread!!

因果関係の流れ
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #32
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
It has to be a huge conspiracy. I can't believe these people do these kind of things.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #33
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I am so fucking glad I don't live ANYWHERE near there.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:21 PM   #34
ihazsnail

Trader Rating: (0)
ihazsnail is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
is this a pepboys cookout? is this a big joke from all the forum noobs? wtf going on over here
Old 05-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #35
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i still cant believe this is real.

worst of show mountain dew cavalier has a great facebook

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Mark Balchick

Basic Info Sex: Male

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested In: Women
Looking For: Friendship
Dating
A Relationship lolololol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio- i an total insane.dont beelive me,ask the cops

Favorite Quotations- gear it down when you being chansed

Likes and Interests
Activities- High-heeled footwear
Old 05-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #36
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
From his page...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Balchick
so damn pissed off
people who sold body kits last year,was there this year
asked about an rear bumper.thought they had one,abouyt 2 hours later come back,,NO FREAKIN BUMPER
i want an bumper.......i want th full kit
Old 05-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #37
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
268 "friends"
Old 05-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #38
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
haha wow this is the best off topic thread yet!
Old 05-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #39
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
damn they must have really great drugs where ever these guys are from, i honestly dont even know where to start. =[
Old 05-11-2010, 10:36 PM   #40
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
That's right foks! No FAILFEST can be complete without the mandatory 240sx rocking some baller Sportmaxxxxxx rims bitches! OMG there's two of them!? I'm gonna pass out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnewman View Post
Oh shit! A bike rack!? I think we can officially label this hella silliest!!!

Quote:
Old 05-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #41
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I saw West Virginia plates somewhere.
Must be some hickish area, lol
Great pics & thanks for introducing Mark Balchick.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by ronmcdon; 05-12-2010 at 12:36 AM..
Old 05-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #42
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that cav reminds me of someone i know, cant spell and pretty much dedicates his life to a car with no potential.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #43
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I knew that the east coast was behind on style but not this bad, wow.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #44
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
BAHAHA.. omg, i can't believe all that fail was in the same spot at the same time.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #45
payne219
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
payne219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This thread full of so much win and so much FAIL at the same time....

lol x 129938459302854202
Old 05-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #46
Kanto
Leaky Injector

Kanto is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this the where all the ricers of America gather? Holy shit......such epic fail.....
I wonder how the cars are judged to win and what categories there are.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #47
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
should have titled this thread fail, or the gene pool "dun dried up" i especially like the picture of the s13 broken down with the Nico banner right behind it.

Last edited by illvialuver; 05-12-2010 at 12:15 AM..
Old 05-12-2010, 12:10 AM   #48
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
sensory overload

1.) lol, an Arospeed front mount intake. i haven't seen one of those in nearly a decade.
2.) those wing risers on that 6g Celica might actually be GT4 risers, or knockoffs of them. that's actually a Toyota part
3.) i can't wait to see pics from this meet in ten years, when it's all busted up VIP and bosozoku and curbed Work Equips, and everybody who comments on the thread will be like "LOL THAT SHIT NEVER LOOKED GOOD". that's going to be awesome.
4.) looking forward to that juggalo car festival i saw a card for in a few of those pics.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:13 AM   #49
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Wait wait wait...

Is this that stupid NICOfest those idiot moderators there were hyping up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:13 AM   #50
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
wow...I can't believe this is real, never seen them in show large numbers lol
Old 05-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #51
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
Wait wait wait...

Is this that stupid NICOfest those idiot moderators there were hyping up?
yes, this is hosted by nico.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #52
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
I'm so happy that I'm IP banned from that website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #53
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Welcome to why I don't go to that piece of shit place.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #54
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
the only reason i would EVER go is to drift....but the track is a piece of shit....well it's not even a track really. actually, i'd never go.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #55
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
oh hell's ya!

Old 05-12-2010, 11:55 AM   #56
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
SHUT THE FUCK UP. seriously? i didn't even think about how nico this event looks
Old 05-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #57
LugNut18

LugNut18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
SHUT THE FUCK UP. seriously? i didn't even think about how nico this event looks
This "event" is not hosted by NICO. The Carlisle car show had been held for many years now. NICO only got involved I believe around 2007, by hosting a autocross and drifting portion. The autocross and drifting portion is dubbed "NICOfest" because NICO started it and hosts it. This event had much nicer cars that what the OP is only showing.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #58
ctnewman
Zilvia Junkie

ctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ctnewman
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugNut18 View Post
This "event" is not hosted by NICO. The Carlisle car show had been held for many years now. NICO only got involved I believe around 2007, by hosting a autocross and drifting portion. This event had much nicer cars that what the OP is only showing.
This is semi-true. I mean, both my cars were there.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #59
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
so i bet all the 240sx people got bombarded with question "hey bro do you drift? cuz i do that in my neon too, i pull the ebrake all the time"
Old 05-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #60
blackoutt
Zilvia Junkie

blackoutt is an unknown quantity at this point
I got asked if my car was an R32 and what year, so when I said no it's a '95 240sx he said "oh too old to be a skyline."

Oh and how about that "amazing" proposal before the burnout contest? I didn't think you had to go through all that wedding bull if you already share the same name and family.
Closed Thread