Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:36 PM   #121
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Stay on topic people.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #122
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
this thread only allows questions not opinions.

1. How do you even pick up chicks talking like some rapper from bet. I'm not one to stereotype but people that talk all "hip hop, bebop." are retarded. Period and it makes me wonder how great your game really is with chicks?

2. yo yo yo peep this game right here son. knawmean, have you like, you know picked up what you and your friends consider a quality broad with your mad swag homeslice? Or was she just some cute piece of ass with no substance because she was a chick like on your level knawmean?

3. people don't have game because people don't like being rejected, instead of trying to present yourself as something you're not or aspiring to be. Dont you think that if you just allow yourself to experience humility by just trying to be yourself, "game" will just come along with that?

Sorry, I meant to jump on you in your last thread about hustlin' knawmean but I didn't word is bond kid. But I wasn't going to pass up on this one son, peace to the gods and all that other silly billy bubble gum rapper shit.

I know you're not dumb, so stop typing like you are.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #123
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ Wow is all i gotta say...

Maybe he talks like that cause he was brought up like that...

Like his surroundings people he chills with and shit like that..

I don't think he's trying to act like he's a rapper it's just the way he speaks that's all...

Word is bond????

Piece to the gods??

What is that from the 90's back in the Wu-tang days??
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #124
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegasquirtCA View Post
Aight gonna need your input on this guys. I work for the government in the recreations department so I work inside a community center thats located in a Public Park. I've noticed this cute chick, I would say in her early 20's. For about the past 2 months I noticed her walking into my facility to use our bathrooms. I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday evening hours and she always comes roughly around the same time usually 7pm. When she enters the building she always waves and smiles at me and same thing when she exits the building. At first Im thinking its just a friendly gesture but an hour later shes back in the building to use the bathroom and always waving and smiling. So unless shes got some bladder control problems.

One of the reasons I hesitate to talk to her is that I'm one of the lucky few who enjoy their jobs. I love my job and wouldnt want to Jeopardize it. But I also dont want to let an opportunity pass me by.

How should I break the ice? I thought of just going up to her and say "Sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but notice, you must really like our bathrooms" but that might be cheezy as fuck and backfire.
So........

You basically have to man up. Is there someone else that can take over your position at work for 5 mins? You said you both spoke..did you get her name? You've already broken the ice talking about how hot it was outside. GOOD! You don't want to approach her after making eye contact across the room it's very itchy and can possibly scare her away. So get in position!! and YOU CAN talk about the bathroom...BUT you have to be smoooooottthhhhh at what you say. However I wouldn't recommend it.

Just ask her how her day is going...and work it from there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
this thread only allows questions not opinions.

1. How do you even pick up chicks talking like some rapper from bet. I'm not one to stereotype but people that talk all "hip hop, bebop." are retarded. Period and it makes me wonder how great your game really is with chicks?

2. yo yo yo peep this game right here son. knawmean, have you like, you know picked up what you and your friends consider a quality broad with your mad swag homeslice? Or was she just some cute piece of ass with no substance because she was a chick like on your level knawmean?

3. people don't have game because people don't like being rejected, instead of trying to present yourself as something you're not or aspiring to be. Dont you think that if you just allow yourself to experience humility by just trying to be yourself, "game" will just come along with that?

Sorry, I meant to jump on you in your last thread about hustlin' knawmean but I didn't word is bond kid. But I wasn't going to pass up on this one son, peace to the gods and all that other silly billy bubble gum rapper shit.

I know you're not dumb, so stop typing like you are.
I keep telling people this...and I'll repeat it again..When you got haters..that means your doing something right.
but I'll still answer your questions.

1. When I do talk with woman...I do notch down my slang ALOT. Only because I don't want to scare them away, but at the same time. I don't change my ways for any lady.Know what I'm sayin? You want to be polite and respectable when trying to get at a girl because the confrontation is 70% of battle. And by the way you just did stereotype me...which is completely fine.

2. I didn't understand your second question...You had me lost. Sorry.

3. Being rejected is one of the MANY reasons a person does not have "game". Everyone has their own swag/style at approaching woman. The people that do
confront woman without having to research on it get my respect. It's just comes natural to them.

Please stay on topic. I would hate to close this thread. Alot of people are giving good pointers, and this thread was intended to HELP...Thanks <3

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:50 PM   #125
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I have a question. I can approach girls and get # no problem, but how long before you actually call them? I hear various answers from all my friends, just curious to see what everyone else does.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:50 PM   #126
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Word is bond????

Piece to the gods??

What is that from the 90's back in the Wu-tang days??
Bone Thugs 4 LYFE
Old 08-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #127
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Enjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjin Send a message via Yahoo to Enjin
a lot of good thoughts and a lot of comments that are still a little bit off.

another tip - bitches dig fighters. my girlfriend said that when I come home and I have bloodstains from training that it is a huge turnon. sometimes we fuck straight from there. kinda gross considering where I've been and God knows whose blood and sweat is on me.luckily everyone I train with is HIV negative.

also, it's a total alpha thing. you walk around with a kind and helpful demeanor, but one that says, "I know I could kick your ass", guys notice, and girls notice the effect you have on the guys BOOM ALPHA. BOOM you get the pick of the litter lololol

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Enjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:54 PM   #128
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
^^ Wow is all i gotta say...

Maybe he talks like that cause he was brought up like that...
I'm Panamanian, Jamaican, and Irish. I don't talk like a pikey, I don't have a spanish accent, I don't say word and yo my nig, fo sheez! (oh bombaclat either) Granted it's a personal preference girls don't like doofuses unless you're picking up jb. Which by all means someone has to be a stepping stone for bad sex and the immature phase of their life, and then the guys who are "seasoned" get to hone in on your prey when they're all grownsed up since we're talking about women like wounded gazelles here.

Quote:
Like his surroundings people he chills with and shit like that..
Question : why do all girls say dumb shit like "why are all guys the same"
Answer : you just ruined your chances saying you are who you are because of your friends. You lack the inability to make decisions for yourself

Quote:
I don't think he's trying to act like he's a rapper it's just the way he speaks that's all...
I'm generally just giving him shit, it's just ironic imo to try and tell you how to "mac to teh bishes" if he's throwing his "swag" into his writing, this gives the reader the impression that I gotta be a macaroni myself and project a false pretense of me to some broad. I've been married, I've been with hot chicks and while half of the advise in this thread isn't wrong. I can tell you why a lot of chicks wouldn't hook up with some of you guys rather than telling you how to hook up with them.

I'm not saying I got the magic stick or some dumb shit either, but you will only learn from experience. You can train a man to kill, but that man has to initiate the will within him to take life. From there does his training become useful or purposeful.

Quote:
Word is bond????, Piece to the gods??What is that from the 90's back in the Wu-tang days??
I was listening to wu-tang this morning dang!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #129
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ Your just like me,

Spanish, West indian and white haha......

Im Puerto Rican, Trinidadian and Italian....

I knew the Wu-tang shit was true...

But back on topic...

I think so of you guys just need to step the confidence up a bit thats all....

Let your words flow naturally, not like some shit you rehearsed in the mirror for hours and just be calm, cool and relaxed (<-- Yes that's from Jon B)
Old 08-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #130
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Enjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enough
the only thing about rehearsing things in a mirror is that it DOES help it flow more naturally.

if it doesn't flow naturally NATURALLY, then it should be rehearsed. like when I would prepare for a japanese oral exam... I would practice some of the harder grammar points so that it would flow more naturally when I said it.

repetition is key. experience is key. don't worry about getting shot down a lot. it is that time when you don't that you get some poonanny.

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Old 08-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #131
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by trsilvias13 View Post
I have a question. I can approach girls and get # no problem, but how long before you actually call them? I hear various answers from all my friends, just curious to see what everyone else does.
AWESOME!!

I've been waiting for someone to ask this question.

So...check out this scenario. Your at a bar with your homegirls/homeboys blah blah blah..and your dancing all night with girls...and one of them gives you their numbers...Basically EVERYONE reminisces about that girl or that guy that was dancing with them and usually they talk it over with their friends after the bars/clubs/whatever. I know I do Give it 3-5days before you call them. Str8 up!
Let them rewind and think of you. Obviously she gave you her number for a reason. Just play somewhat hard to get and act like you are NOT THAT INTERESTED in her. remember what I said..They want what they can't have So don't give it to her right away pimpin

NO MORE FUCKING OFF TOPIC CHIT CHATTING. STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Last edited by downshift_sideways; 10-13-2008 at 08:24 PM..
Old 08-28-2008, 02:09 PM   #132
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Not hating... from a writing standpoint I was critiquing... I've seen your party pictures, so I'm hardly stereotyping.

There is a persian quote that I like very much it's goes like this.

"don't give me advice, give me money."

I've written a blog very similar but way more on depth concerning this subject.

Fucking>Dating>Relationships>Death>Marriage...

educate your mind, yo.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #133
stiizy
Post Whore!

qué sobre el asno cojo que can' ¿de t de la subsistencia muchachas allí?? ¿Es algo duro guardar a una muchacha también es yo endereza la hormiga??

I know you speak spanish Ant...
Old 08-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #134
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
AWESOME!!

So...check out this scenario. Your at a bar with your homegirls/homeboys blah blah blah..and your dancing all night with girls...and one of them gives you their numbers...Basically EVERYONE reminisces about that girl or that guy that was dancing with them and usually they talk it over with their friends after the bars/clubs/whatever. I know I do Give it 5-7days before you call them. Str8 up!
Let them rewind and think of you. Obviously she gave you her number for a reason. Just play somewhat hard to get and act like you are NOT THAT INTERESTED in her. remember what I said..They want what they can't have So don't give it to her right away pimpin

NO MORE FUCKING OFF TOPIC CHIT CHATTING. STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!
I agree but only to a certain extent. really, the variance differs primarily in our game types. everyone has a different "style". there are universal concepts that work and there are individual differences that work for different people.

my style is: call whenever you fucking want to. whenever you have something exciting going on and want to invite them along. that way you are offering an exciting opportunity for them, having them associate excitement with you.

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Old 08-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #135
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
remember what I said..They want what they can't have So don't give it to her right away pimpin
This here is the truth.

When I was young, like in middle school, I wasn't that way, and even though I had girlfriends constantly, the girls I really wanted weren't diggin me.

It wasn't till I realized THIS fact that things began to change for me in HS. From that point on things were a lot different.

Although, I've heard a lot of people say women hit on them because they see a wedding ring and know they are married. I have yet to have this really happen to me. At least not for this reason. However, I do not go out to clubs, and hang out in places like that often ie put myself in that position.

Good thread BTW. A lotta fun.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #136
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
AWESOME!!

So...check out this scenario. Your at a bar with your homegirls/homeboys blah blah blah..and your dancing all night with girls...and one of them gives you their numbers...Basically EVERYONE reminisces about that girl or that guy that was dancing with them and usually they talk it over with their friends after the bars/clubs/whatever. I know I do Give it 5-7days before you call them. Str8 up!

NO MORE FUCKING OFF TOPIC CHAT CHATTING. STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!
It's a discussion board, the thread rules are quite unfair as we're not trying to get this locked but having logical discussion based on questions or methods. I'm peacing out on this thread after this response.

Although that is the "textbook" method of handling getting a number from a chick, what also works is instead of asking for some broads number you can give her your number and tell her to hit you up.

What seems to be really popular with chicks is to tell em to hit you up on myspace, they love that dumb shit.... It's rediculous and it allows them to be interpersonal and build up some confidence to actually want to hang out with you rather than having an awkward conversation with someone you just met who was probably drunk when you exchanged numbers with them.

Just like the guy above who was wondering how he should approach the girl that he see's at work all the time without jepordizing his job.

quite frankly it's this simple...

if she works there, forget it.

if she doesn't work there then you're not shitting where you eat. You can simply just ask her what her name is, and go I am on duty, shift, whatever you want to call it and dont want to seem out of line for asking but is there a way I could contact you off of work hours sometime.

don't ask for a number or anything like that or try to give her yours. And see where it goes from there?

just a suggestion granted it's not a question.

question?

who actually has a success story to share because of this thread?

hate hate hate.

gone.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #137
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
who actually has a success story to share because of this thread?
It's less then 24 hours old. I don't see the words "Works Miracle's" in the thread title anywhere.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:23 PM   #138
stiizy
Post Whore!

Ant you aint answer my question yet???!!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #139
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
qué sobre el asno cojo que can' ¿de t de la subsistencia muchachas allí?? ¿Es algo duro guardar a una muchacha también es yo endereza la hormiga??

I know you speak spanish Ant...

Las muchachas aqui son hermosas y tienen los cuerpos bien buenos. Provavelmente porque es un estada con sol y tu estas en nueva york.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:28 PM   #140
stiizy
Post Whore!

Hmm okay cool cool....
Old 08-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #141
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
So much hate in this thread recently.

Shit this is about makin love...

Om1kron does have a good point though, that I mentioned earlier. As gay as it is Myspace is the ULTIMATE in for the next time you see this person. You get the painful hello's out of the way and you can get to know them a little bit in a completely casual way and then you can talk about each others interest the next time if there is one, instead of talking about the weather, or how fat that bitch over there is.

God I love Xanax.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #142
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

hating is a total demonstration of lower value. :-P

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Old 08-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #143
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Myspace is a way for people to hide behind thier computers and let internet talk for them. I mean...I use myspace and what not, but the real game is out on the field...

Myspace is like relationships for dummies.

but its whatever.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:48 PM   #144
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Myspace is a way for people to hide behind thier computers and let internet talk for them. I mean...I use myspace and what not, but the real game is out on the field...
Well that's obvious. I'm talking when the game is said and done... and you are moving it on to the next time you see the person.

It's a good way to keep a stable.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:49 PM   #145
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

just make sure your myspace has as tight of game as you do and it will be good either way.

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Old 08-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #146
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

So I went to a bar yesterday.

I was scoping the field...but no one I personally felt attracted to.

I got hit on by alot of old drunken woman with stupid amount of perfume.

Oh well. I came up $45 shooting pool. Yeee.

Old 08-28-2008, 03:02 PM   #147
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Myspace is a way for people to hide behind thier computers and let internet talk for them.
You need to diversify your game then, sounds like a cop out for an area you lack skills in imo.

Quote:
I mean...I use myspace and what not, but the real game is out on the field...
School for scoundrels may be a comedy, but godamned if that movie isn't game inspiring.

"A lion doesn't ask for his food he takes it" and that applies to hitting up on girls in public places rather than doing the myspace thing. You get formalities and bullshit out of the way, throw some random party pictures up or some random video of you at an outing. It piques their interest...

It's like dancing. Just with a computer just like exit said... while break dancing will even make dudes jock you... dancing with chicks and being able to hold rythm is what normally will help you infiltrate the panties. Myspace is just another form of dancing, they can be flirty without having to directly deal with the side effects for lacking a personality. And it helps you weed out broads you would find rather annoying on a non hit it and quit it basis.

Just saying...

Quote:
Myspace is like relationships for dummies.
That is a blanket statement for guys with profiles that have their shirt off and dumb shit like that. You wont find one shirt off picture on my page, I write a daily rant on my page, never the same stale shit and I get at least 8 friend requests a week from chicks and dudes who talk to me on the regular just because they think i'm interesting. (not due to the fact I have a comedy page.)

I've hung out with a lot of those people and used it also to my personal advantage...

the biggest tool to pulling chicks is to think about a girl like you would think about sex.

you can get it over with quick and move on to the next one, or you can turn some easy pussy into a good friendship and use her as a gateway to her friends. This works wonders while in turn you pass your homies to her.

as ignorant as this sounds.

unfortunately it's true.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:45 PM   #148
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Just did a little speed reading in this thread

Downshift ,you seem to have your game down pretty good but I would definately not use the 5-7 day theory on all girls. It honestly depends on the situation with the girl. Ive called girls the next day, texted the same night, then again ive waited days too. If the girl is off the rebound, more than likely shes lookin for some action. So dont wait 5 days to call her, shit, she probably found someone by then. If you guys hit it off and you wanna keep the convo going, fuckin call her than. The longer you wait it out in some cases the more your going to think about calling her and the more awkward its going to be.

Anyways, back to what I originally wanted to talk about. Confidence is absolutely key. Most importantly, and Im surprised it hasnt been mentioned, BODY LANGUAGE BODY LANGUAGE BODY LANGUAGE. Always have your shoulders back, back straight, chest high. When approaching a girl, and when in the convo, never lean in. Always let the girl lean into you. Never have your hands in your pockets, its a sign of weakness, like your trying to hide something. Also, always look like your more comfortable then anyone else your talking too. and for the love of god SMILE SMILE SMILE when approaching girls, but dont over do through out the convo, then you just look like your tryin to hard

Being confident has to really be genuine and come with in. Girls will know when your faking the funk. You need to believe that you are worthwhile and that your an interesting person. Your tone of voice, body language, facial expressions, the pace you walk at, it all plays a big part in seducing woman.
Slow your speaking down too. Alot of guys are in such a hurry to say what they have to say. When you slow down your rate of speach, it keeps a girl guessing as to what your going to say next.

More importantly, I think alotta of guys here might have approach anxiety. For the ones that do, you need to realized something. GIRLS WANT YOU TO TALK TO THEM. Theyre going out for the same reason. BE ballsy, say stupid shit, fail. Its part of life.

I can go on forever about multiple topics on game but ill just stop here and sporadically throw in some more info
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:49 PM   #149
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
If you don't like the fucking rules then don't fucking post.

If you have an opinion you would like to share, keep the wording to a minimum, or write either me or Anthony a PM.

I jump on a comp at at a fucking cyber cafe, and I have to scroll through 487543754 comments and opinions, and it's hard for me to get to the fucking questions.

Stop post-whoring, stop repeating our same responses. This thread was meant to help, like Anthony said.

If you guys can't follow the rules, the thread gets closed. End of the fucking story.

Since I have to actually PAY for my time to be on the computer, if you have a specific question you want to ask ME, then PM me, and I will post the question, with the answer, unless you state otherwise. I'll try to answer questions posted on the thread, but only if I don't have to go through endless stupid opinions.

On another note, if some of you are spitting game with slang, then you're attracting the wrong attention. A girl- no, a WOMAN- worthy of your time will not be attracted to that shit.

Take a note from Hitch, since someone quoted the movie- we're not here to help you get laid. We're here to help some of these guys here that really do have a fucking hard time talking to girls, and finding quality ones to spend time with.

That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #150
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^That's whatsup mah.

Lets run this.

I gave Romeo an invitation to post aswell.

Real talk fella's...( I know I'm a hypocrite ) but lets stay on topic. and follow the rules. (I'ma stay on point now)

This thread WILL help. Lets not fuck it up.