Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #31
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I was waiting for this man to arrive. Jack take the time to make a book if you can im sure it would be a interesting topic to discuss.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 01:45 PM   #32
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
Trader Rating: (0)
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 24Ochick<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I've got more game than Nintendo.

Duh.....

Making a girl laugh is winning half of the battle.

Sorry to interrupt your thread.

But I just wanted to mention that when your talking to a girl you want to talk about happy stuff with her. Ask her questions about her life and just listen but make sure that she's talking about the good memories. blah blah blah.

agreed! from a girl's view; don't talk about depressing stuff all the time. theres a time for that. ALWAYS make her laugh. GIRLS LOVE THAT! or i do atleast DON'T GIVE HER HER WAYY ALL THE TIME, be in control. say no sometimes, girls like the dominate ways too. no short answers durring the conversations, be detailed, it keeps things interesting. make her feel wanted, but not needed.. girls don't like needy guys. keep her happy, and she'll do the same.
24Ochick<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:47 PM   #33
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here's a tip. Learn how to breakdance. And not just uprock and some weak ass robot shit. Like really breakdance.

Girls LOVE guys that breakdance. Fact.

Example. Back in the day, I would hardly have to spit game because girls would approach me. That was 10 years ago plus.

Just about 2 years ago I was at a club in Detroit with a friend that I used to break with. He started doing some shit, and all these girls eyes were just glued. He wasn't doing anything serious. A bunch of them started motioning to me to go out and do something. I acted all cool at first like, 'naw, not in the mood'. But they kept insisting. So I finally went out and did a lil some some, and all I could hear were screams. Now, trust me, I am not nearly as good as I used and the shit I did was kinda whack, but damn if the girls didn't love it. Afterward they all came up to tell me how hot that was, etc. I told them i wasn't from the area and I was married ie not availible. One of them bought me a drank. My friend and I chilled for a min and left.

Seriously...learn to break well and panties will drop.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:50 PM   #34
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i took classes. ask wasabi lol. yeaaaaaaahhhhh ummm not my steez. >_< but i got the 6 o clock and the formation down.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:51 PM   #35
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Learn how to sing, also. It works.
Me and my friends are in an r&b group,
nothing too serious, we just like to perform
at family functions, debuts, weddings, etc.
We go to Newport Beach a lot and my friend
brings his guitar, and we jam on the beach, or pier.
The ladies love it.

Girls go crazy for dancers.
Girls fall in love with singers.

Kbackontopic.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #36
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ And Girls fuck Rappers, Producers and DJ's

What?

Wait oh shit i do all those things haha
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #37
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
The ladies love it.

Kbackontopic.
Back then, I wasn't looking for love. lol.

Here's another tip:

Learn to cook. I'm not talking some mac and cheese from a box. Really learn how to too cook. Invest in some nice cookware. Yea, it's cool to take a girl out to dinner, but if you bring them back to your place, make them a succulent multi course dinner, paired up with a fine wine...

I know this is a tough one for a lot of you that still live at home, but this is incentive to move your ass out of mom and dads.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #38
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
How do you get outta the friend zone just to hit but after still remain friends??

From my experience, it doesn't happen. This one long-time lady friend of mine moved away and came back. She started liking me and once we fucked around, it was a different relationship. You'll start seeing eachother differently. Once you cross that line, things change.

...Unless its FWB...
Old 08-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #39
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ oh see i got a cool ass co-worker and she's dope and i want to nail her but i love how we get along as friends...

but i dont really think bout it now that me and wifey are golden now!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:40 PM   #40
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
riddle me this

do girls like muscular guys or skinny guys?

im not saying all ripped like on steroids. but not look like a lil bitch either!
Old 08-27-2008, 03:53 PM   #41
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk138 View Post
riddle me this

im not saying all ripped like on steroids. but not look like a lil bitch either!
Depends on the girl. I'm more of a skinny guy. I've always been tone though.

I think most girls like a sense of humor more then tons of muscles. That's just my experience. But girls def. dig a six pack.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:06 PM   #42
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Depends on the girl. I'm more of a skinny guy. I've always been tone though.

I think most girls like a sense of humor more then tons of muscles. That's just my experience. But girls def. dig a six pack.

girls view;
some girls like skinny, some like muscle. me personally, i don't like too much muscle. i like a guy that has a "lil" meat on him. i also like guys that are toned. too much muscle is grose. skinny guys are koo too... sense of humor ftw. neg. on meat heads. toned is sexy toooo skinny and ZERO sense of humor is jus wrong lol
Old 08-27-2008, 04:30 PM   #43
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Oh yeah when you talking to a girl and your telling a story.

Make sure you go into detail with the story. Women love that shit. They have a great imagination and they like to visualize stuff. If you can do that for them, all the better.

Thanks boba.

Just gotta have some charms and your pretty much in there. When I talk to girls and do my thing and she's interested then I know that she's cool. But if she acts all retarded then I wouldn't want to kick with her anyways.

If the conversation doesn't flow, then just ask her questions and listen. Women love to hear themselves talk. Just pre-record yourself on a tape saying "uh huh, yes, cool, awesome, that's sounds really cool, wow you did that, of course I'm listening, I can't wait to hear about that." and just fucking press play.

Done and done.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #44
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Dont forget girls love guys who ride. Not sure why but if you aint got no game just get a bike.

Confidence is what girls want. They want to know that you have a goal and that it is her. If you walk into a room and show you have confidence, it will allow girls to notice you. Since being noticed is the first part you are already in the game. Now you are hanging out wth a drink in your hand looking for girls and say you catch eye contact with one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Do not look down. THIS IS A MAJOR TURN OFF FOR THEM! Flash them a smile or a wink so they kno that YES IM CHECKING YOU OUT!

If she smiles back or gives you any other sign that you can confirm is good, then you enter the next step. THE APPROACH! Ill let ANT elaborate on that! Sorry to thread jack BUDDY! LOVE YOU!!!!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:50 PM   #45
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
^^^^ so true.

Women love a danger factor. Their all about that bad boy shit.

One technique that I use from time to time is the "Hi have you met.... (insert wingman name)"

So you bring one friend with you and you hit on a girl but instead of hitting on her for yourself your hitting on the girl for your friend.

Two things comes out of this.
1.) you hook up your friend and your a great buddy.
2.) you don't hook up your friend because she sees him as a pussy not wanting to go up to her himself, but now is your opportunity to present yourself to her as the good buddy and the guy's guy.

Try it.

Oh and what's better than a wingman, a wingwoman. Go out to the club with a friend that's a girl who's willing to hook you up with other girls. Girls see this as less threatening because it's almost like the friend girl is vouching for you and there is some kind of secret fucking sisterhood bs going on. Just make sure that the friend girl isn't all over you and thus giving off the impression to other girls that she's your gf.

Also women love competition.

Let me let you guys in on a little secret. Women don't dress for guys, they dress for other women. They could care less what we think, we could care less what their wearing because we just see it coming off in the near future anyways.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:54 PM   #46
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
girls can do stupid stuff too .. i was talkin to a girl and she kept talkin about her ex.. dude 10 years older then her and got her prego when she was still underage.... dunno if i would respect her ex, shes cool and all, but her keep talkin about her ex was a major turn off for me.. i dont wanna hear this "should i go back? he abused me and cheated me but i still miss him"... hard to just walk away from this girl cuz shes runnin a few businesses *resturant, soon to have a floral shop* and gonna be a future RN. Besides her past, she could be a nice catch.

anyways lol... about the book The Game, i i only read like 1/4 of it, i still need to finish it, i got the pdf. file on my phone so i will read it when im board or nothing to do.. if anyone else got some pdf. file seduction books lemme know. Im a AFC lol
Old 08-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #47
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
What's great about this thread.. besides the fact that I'm the person who inspired Anthony to write it, is that all the tips and tricks on this thread requires some sort of confidence. Now, when you're lacking in that department , it's all pretty much useless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:26 PM   #48
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
YouTube - Mad TV- Can I have ur number? (mad funny)

NUFF SAID......SPITTIN.....sorry i would post the vid up but i dont know how to post em so heres the link haha
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #49
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
get her pregnant

/thread

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #50
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
get her pregnant

/thread
I hate getting finding out when the girls i just slept with are late. ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #51
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
^This guy haha

How do you get outta the friend zone just to hit but after still remain friends??
There is no way out of the friends zone. Unless they are;

A. Nymphos
B. Hammered.

You're doing Zilvia a service Ant. Operation "Get Zilvia Laid"

I get my fair share of the ladies so I feel I can contribute here. As mentioned before girls do love the bad boy shit. That could be as little as being in a kids park and going at it, or one time I guess just the way i drove made this girl all hot and it was kind of awkward/sexy at the same time.

Conversation is always key. Honestly, I think it's just one of those things you are good at and one of the things you aren't. You may say that you can't keep a convo with a girl going, but it is really no different than talking to anyone else. You just have to be a little more sweet and pretend you care about what they are saying more than what you are saying. Practice makes perfect.

Oh... and get a myspace.

lmfao

Quote:
The ladies love it.

Kbackontopic.
Don't forget drummers. Drummers, Singers, and Dancers. Pantie droppin.

Quote:
^^ And Girls fuck Rappers, Producers and DJ's

What?

Wait oh shit i do all those things haha
Psht, you're married homie.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:22 PM   #52
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejapino View Post
From my experience, it doesn't happen. This one long-time lady friend of mine moved away and came back. She started liking me and once we fucked around, it was a different relationship. You'll start seeing eachother differently. Once you cross that line, things change.

...Unless its FWB...

but even FWB changes; somebody always has to mess it up with catching feelings, weither its the guy or girl. safest thing to do is lay the cards out on the table and MAKE SURE both sides AGREE on FTB AND NOTHING MORE. act more as friends than lovers, cause thats where the attchment starts.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #53
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Haha we were just having this discussion at my job (summer maintenance at my school) today. So I work with high school kids, I am one for the record, and one (actually 2) were spitting game to this girl who works at the Wawa (Haha yes I have a Wawa at my school) that I happen to know.

SO basically they got no where because one was just being a dumbass and the other one's a pussy who needs to get laid badly but he's only in 10th grade. And they're trying to talk shit to me and then I'm just like fuck it, so I'm working putting together some shelves and shit with a friend of mine and she walks in looking for her boss. Needless to say I start bullshitting with her and talking about relationships and how our summers were going and I was talking to her for super long and showing her how much of her problems I actually remember because she told them about me before. So she leaves after like a half hour to look for her boss and then comes back with coffee for me an her. Then on break my two friends were like how the hell did you do that. I said to them, "lots of eye contact and I tend to remeber any little bullshit fact that they tell me so I use them later and they think that I care". They were dumbfounded...

Btw, Chicks dig afros haha. You wouldn't know how many girls walk up to me at random places and ask to play with my fro.

Also a good skill is to relate your initial conversation to whatever you tend to be at at the time. It's a much easier way to start and requires much less initial thought and makes the first few minutes way more comfortable. Like for example I'm on the robotics team at my school and when we go to competitions I walk up to girls and ask them about their team's robot and seem genuinely concerned even if it sucks and then change the conversation to their role on the team and then to their personal life. And it's worked three times so far.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #54
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Always take advantage of every bitch.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #55
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
man. i fail at this subject. i really think i have game, and plenty of it. i just have no idea how to harness it. i need to learn to use it for good, instead of evil.

heres one. howcome when i start a convo with a lady, it doesnt last very long? i just draw up blank. running out of questions and things to say sucks. and it makes me feel like a jackass. im sure it makes me look like a bigger jackass.

another situation ive found myself and others in. ive been out of school for 6 years. i work for my parents, so i have zero interaction with females. the only time im around them, is when i go to the bar. and 9 out of 10 times, its guys night. and im getting plastered and dont give a chit. haha. viscous cycle.

BUT. i have my first class this friday. business admin. we'll see how that goes. atleast ill be in contact with 'em. haha.

We'll At least you have the confidence to talk to woman alone. So your already ahead of the game.
If your constantly drawing up blanks..That means that your talking too much and leading the conversation.
Try chosing a topic where she can relate to, and give her opinion on...Try ending your sentence with a question or a ponder for her mind.
so she can interact in the conversation. It doesn't matter if you have been out of school for xx amount of years don't use that against you
The bars are a great place to meet ladies. Only because you both are there for the same intentions. Having drinks and mingling.
Girls like funny guys...why? Because they love laughing, and being random. (at least most) so try to make her smile

Quote:
How do I stop girls from being all over me?

Can I contribute to this thread also? I got mad game,
son.
Romeo. . .

I'm sure it started at an early age for you. Maybe JR. High? possibly Highschool. If girls are all over you. That means your attractive
and a fun person to be around. Usually "asian clicks/crews" tend to have BIG GROUPS of beautiful woman. I'm sure your a part of some.
Also You do the nightlife alot....but in all honesty. You got game homie +1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier View Post
^^ i feel you man, its hard meeting new people if your working+school.

i go out a lot though, i just never have the balls to actually talk to someone in the club, i dont mind asking to dance, its just i dont hold a convo!

Question: where do people go to meet people? at bars? i think i just answered my own question. haha
People can meet each other ANYWHERE. The usual places are bars, parties, and through a friend of a friend.
I meet girls in the randomest places. You just need to know where they lurk at

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Ochick<3 View Post
this my friend is verryy true. girls don't like the shy type. it's jus annoying... why do guys think its extreamly hot for a girl to take the lead and go up to a guy? please fill me in.
Fasho mah

In all honesty. Why do girls think it's extremely hot when guys approach them?
Your awnser is just as good as ours. It's surpising and catches us off guard. If it is an attractive female it makes us proud
about ourself that she took the time to come over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I've got more game than Nintendo.

Duh.....

Making a girl laugh is winning half of the battle.

Sorry to interrupt your thread.

But I just wanted to mention that when your talking to a girl you want to talk about happy stuff with her. Ask her questions about her life and just listen but make sure that she's talking about the good memories. blah blah blah.
I agree with you Jack.

If you manage to make a girl laugh. The conversation is all downhill from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Ochick<3 View Post
agreed! from a girl's view; don't talk about depressing stuff all the time. theres a time for that. ALWAYS make her laugh. GIRLS LOVE THAT! or i do atleast DON'T GIVE HER HER WAYY ALL THE TIME, be in control. say no sometimes, girls like the dominate ways too. no short answers durring the conversations, be detailed, it keeps things interesting. make her feel wanted, but not needed.. girls don't like needy guys. keep her happy, and she'll do the same.
I agree aswell.

Girls WANT WHAT THEY CANT HAVE. All you guys need to do is put yourself in that scenario.

This is an Example:

If you put 2 guys in a room.
1 is married and 1 is single.
Hands down the woman would go to the married guy.

Why?

Because they want what they can't have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
Dont forget girls love guys who ride. Not sure why but if you aint got no game just get a bike.

Confidence is what girls want. They want to know that you have a goal and that it is her. If you walk into a room and show you have confidence, it will allow girls to notice you. Since being noticed is the first part you are already in the game. Now you are hanging out wth a drink in your hand looking for girls and say you catch eye contact with one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Do not look down. THIS IS A MAJOR TURN OFF FOR THEM! Flash them a smile or a wink so they kno that YES IM CHECKING YOU OUT!

If she smiles back or gives you any other sign that you can confirm is good, then you enter the next step. THE APPROACH! Ill let ANT elaborate on that! Sorry to thread jack BUDDY! LOVE YOU!!!!
Agreed. Girls love guys who are "Bad ass" and "dangerous".
I own a bike. and to be honest. I'm 2 for 2 right now

Sorry guy's. I don't want to post any pictures of my x's on here. Only because it reverts it from being off topic. So please don't ask. Alot of you norcal cats have seen em

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #56
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
riddle me this

It really depends most of that shit can be counter balanced with your personality, and face lol.

Although, I'm pretty damn skinny and lanky so my muscle is very elongated and really only noticeable when I flex. So me and this girl are gettin it on and I'm holding myself up and she just grabs my arms and is like "OMG your arms, "I didn't know you were buff", and then immediately followed by "omfg I'm coming"!

God I love being young.

You old fogies still got no game.

Quote:
Sorry guy's. I don't want to post any pictures of my x's on here. Only because it reverts it from being off topic. So please don't ask. Alot of you norcal cats have seen em
You can borrow mine.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:21 PM   #57
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
Thinh should read this.

hahaha.

<3
me? whyyyy??

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:03 PM   #58
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Since no one can follow the fucking rules and only post questions and not opinions like previously stated, I will only answer questions and not regular posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post

How do I get a girl to break up with her bf who lives across the country, when I already know she has a thing for me?

... haha damn, i feel like a jackass..
The girl will only break up with the guy if she really wants to. She has to see for herself that it won't work out. If you try to steal her away, chances could be that one day that guy will come back, and she could leave you for him. Long distance relationships happen because there's something about the person that makes you go into that kind of agreement in the first place. Whether you want to take that chance or not is up to you, but just remember.... One of the biggest killers of a relationship is an unrequited love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
man. i fail at this subject. i really think i have game, and plenty of it. i just have no idea how to harness it. i need to learn to use it for good, instead of evil.

heres one. howcome when i start a convo with a lady, it doesnt last very long? i just draw up blank. running out of questions and things to say sucks. and it makes me feel like a jackass. im sure it makes me look like a bigger jackass.

another situation ive found myself and others in. ive been out of school for 6 years. i work for my parents, so i have zero interaction with females. the only time im around them, is when i go to the bar. and 9 out of 10 times, its guys night. and im getting plastered and dont give a chit. haha. viscous cycle.

BUT. i have my first class this friday. business admin. we'll see how that goes. atleast ill be in contact with 'em. haha.
Above anything, find out who you really are. Do a little soul searching and see what it is that you like about yourself, and what you would want other girls to like and appreciate about you. Talking to a girl should kinda be a mutual interview- you're feeling out the other person to see if you could like him/her, or at least be able to carry good convos.

1. Before you start a conversation with a girl, do your quick-style homework. If you're at a bar, walk by and try to listen in on what she might be talking about. In any other setting, do what Anthony said- use your environment.

2. If you find the conversation winding down, and you can't think of anything more to say, then that's the time to ask if you might be able to see her again where you can sit and talk properly, and ask for her number.

3. Stop getting plastered. Seriously. Having drunk guys hit on you is a fucking MAJOR turn off. Even if the bar you're at is Sausage-Fest 2008, you never know when females will show up. Interaction with girls can happen at anytime, you just have to be more aware of your surroundings.

Quote:

This requires a HUGE amount of communication, and a lot of trust from her towards you. If you're her friend just to hit and quit, she will pick up on this, and you will lose the friendship, or she becomes a super-stalker, you file a restraining order and lose the friendship anyway.
If this is a long time friend, and you have open communication, like you can talk to her about anything, just bring up relationship topics in the conversation. Ask her this question that you're asking, but more like, "Would you have sex with a friend and still be able to remain friends?"

If she hesitates to answer, or she questions you about why you're asking, just state curiosity, and leave it at that. Let her have the choice to continue the conversation. If she's offended, then apologize, and leave it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier View Post
^^ i feel you man, its hard meeting new people if your working+school.

i go out a lot though, i just never have the balls to actually talk to someone in the club, i dont mind asking to dance, its just i dont hold a convo!

Question: where do people go to meet people? at bars? i think i just answered my own question. haha
You can meet people absolutely anywhere. That pretty face will strike you at any moment. If you want specific places, go to bookstores, music stores- anywhere where you can use what's around to strike a conversation.

Quote:
riddle me this

That's a matter of preference. Personally, I don't like super skinny guys. If I can kick your ass, then that means anyone can, and I like to feel somewhat protected. Not to say that skinny guys can't throw down, but others can feel slightly more intimidated by a bigger guy, and probably won't be as inclined to want to start shit.

Above all....

Grow Some Fucking Balls and Get Out There and Talk To Some Girls!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #59
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
^ I love lisa.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:31 PM   #60
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
wear abercrombie fierce

for some reason girls get moist over that

dress like a lumberjack girls kill for that shit

i've noticed some girls dig spiked hair over not i get looks from different girls when i do my hair

most importantly ACT like you care what she says but not like too much thats just fruity
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote