Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
flushedG35

Trader Rating: (0)
flushedG35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R34240sx View Post
ahahaha... yup same thing

You're the kind of guy I wouldn't sell to even if you had over the asking price... Which I'm sure with a cheapass like yourself would never be an issue... Keep dreaming of owning something this nice...
I hope you realize the guy selling the car made the statement about how his car has a rb25 and is basically the same thing as a R34..I was LOLing and simply saying based off his analogy that would make a s14 with a rb25 the same thing. So you're an idiot for even making that comment. The funny thing though is the fact that im probably way younger then you, yet have accomplished so much more in life and can easily drop 25-30k on just a fun car. Alittle later today ill go take some pictures of my garage and we'll see who will be dreaming
flushedG35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
GreenMNTDC5
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
GreenMNTDC5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by flushedG35 View Post
I hope you realize the guy selling the car made the statement about how his car has a rb25 and is basically the same thing as a R34..I was LOLing and simply saying based off his analogy that would make a s14 with a rb25 the same thing. So you're an idiot for even making that comment. The funny thing though is the fact that im probably way younger then you, yet have accomplished so much more in life and can easily drop 25-30k on just a fun car. Alittle later today ill go take some pictures of my garage and we'll see who will be dreaming
^^Ya ok 21 year old with 30K "cash in hand"
Take your shitty 1995 rb swapped 240 and get the fuck outta here

Good Price, Free Bump
GreenMNTDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote