Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 08-04-2004, 11:42 AM   #1
PSI240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
PSI240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
DDAY 3 drift event central florida!!!

Alright guys, here it is, the official post for DDAY3. Everyone has been wondering when it was going to happen and where, well…it is time. First we want to give TampaRacing.com a BIG thanks for providing us with this forum and for the support they give the local drift effort. This would not be possible without them!

Date: Saturday, September 4th, 2004
Place: Ocala Grand Prix – Ocala, FL.
Time: Gates Open 7:30AM - ????

REGISTRATION AND TECH: 7:30AM-930AM
DRIVERS MEETING: 945AM
DRIFTING: 10AM-?PM

Drivers: $75 Pre-registered or $100 at the gate
Spectators: $5

**** Pre-registration will open this Monday (8/2) and will CLOSE Monday (8/30). This gives you ONE MONTH to take advantage of the cheaper pre-registration price.

DO NOT SEND PRE REG. PAYMENTS TO [email protected]!!! ANOTHER ADDRESS WILL BE USED AND POSTED ON MONDAY (8/2)

Ocala is a very nice and clean facility, so we are going to emphasize cleanliness and respect towards the track, it's workers, and the local environment. Any goofing around, horseplay in the pit area, and otherwise disrespectful behavior will NOT be tolerated and will result in expulsion from the facility with no refund.

This event is NOT going to be a competition, rather an Open invitation to anyone wanting to get more seat time in a safe legal environment for drifting. The track will consist of 8 turns that are easy enough for a stock 240sx to slide, but technical enough for the highly modified skilled driver to link (hint: combo) the entire section.

Parking is ample, but limited, so we recommend carpooling for the spectators. We want you out there, but we don't want you to have to “Austin Powers” your car in order to get a parking spot!

For spectators this time we will have full grand stands available for your viewing pleasure as well as a full service concession stand.

NOTE: We will be in need of VOLUNTEERS to help us run the course, tech, and other misc jobs. We have gate, tickets and registration covered so no one will be stuck with those jobs because we all know they suck If you are interested in volunteering please email me for more info and how to sign up!

Please direct any questions you have regarding the track or the event in general to [email protected]

Thank You,
Kyle

www.DGTrials.com
Old 08-04-2004, 05:44 PM   #2
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
damn, haha totally forgot to post this in this section, i put it below the US setion threads. You gonna come out to this one bro?

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 06:18 AM   #3
PSI240SX
Zilvia Addict

PSI240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
you know I'll be there representing the Dark Orifice....
Old 08-10-2004, 03:01 PM   #4
DamnedButDetermined
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DamnedButDetermined is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What if you completely suck at drifting and have an automatic? Could I still come out and make an ass of myself and not get boooed out of the racepark? Or maybe I could bring the topless muddin machine out there if I get it fixed in time. That way I could volunteer to pull people out of the sand!
DamnedButDetermined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 08:00 PM   #5
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
its all about fun man. come out and have a great time.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote