Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 09-05-2004, 08:37 AM   #1
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Atlanta Meet (sept 17)

Ok, I think it's time for another Atlanta meet. Things need to be stepped up in the area such as events, meetings, track days and what not. So, I think that the Atlanta Drifters, and surrounding areas, since it impacts us all, need a little sit down to discuss things and figure out a game plan to get the ball rolling. The last meet had a decent turn out, more than I expected. This time we need everyone to show up and confine themselves to one area for planning and meeting. Alot of you don't know each other so let's do it right and everyone meet everyone. We can discuss everything from ways to talk to track owners and parking lot owners to places and spots if you want to share em. Totally up to you.

The date and time I think will work best is the Friday before Nopi. Sept 17th. Alot of people will be in town, people will be geared up to see the Drift exhibition down there, hopefully Lorin from DX will be here with a couple of people that I can't discuss yet. So I think that will be the best time. Odds are if Lorin is in town with the hush hush's, they will be there as well. If they aren't, don't blame me. Snacks and what-not will be provided by Tophat Performance.

The place is still up in the air. I liked Andretti speed labs, but didn't like the fact that we were all spread out. This time I am looking into renting a room. One big enough that we can all meet. After the meet, you all can hook up some trains to spots or whatever. If someone else has an idea about where to meet, please let me know. I will also see about getting the skidpad opened. Not sure how that will play out though.

So, Atlanteans and surrounding areas, pipe up and let me know what you think.

Old 09-05-2004, 08:39 AM   #2
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Atlanta meet full details

When. Friday Sept 17th 8:00 pm
Where. Andretti Speed Lab, Monte Carlo room.

Atlanta Drift enthusiast meet. We are having a meet for the Atlanta and surrounding area Drift enthusiasts to discuss ideas about ways to get the ball rolling in Atlanta. We will be discussing places to contact, ways to contact them and things to say to them to calm any doubts about a Drift event in the area. Bring your ideas, suggestions and good attitudes and have some fun. On hand will be Tony Schultz, Toyo sponsered Drifter for Finish Line Motorsports (sponser permitting) and his car, Sae Kang from Finish line motorsports, Products from Core Performance Products and we will raffle off a Stage 2 Gravity clutch from Competition clutches and Stainless Brake lines from Core Performance. Raffle tickets will be 2 dollars.

Meet like minded people in your area, trade spots if you want and lets try to build the base in Atlanta. Everyone wants more events and safer places to slide so lets make em.

Old 09-08-2004, 10:13 AM   #3
Auxiliary

Auxiliary is an unknown quantity at this point
How late is everyone going to be there? I get off at midnight but I'm only like 3 miles from there
Auxiliary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 06:03 PM   #4
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
i will be in atl for nopi nationals, but im going on the superstreet tour, so we are stopping at greensboro nc day 1..sooooo i dont know if i can make it, id like to hang out with u atlanta guys though, get back to me
Old 09-11-2004, 12:51 PM   #5
s14slider

s14slider is an unknown quantity at this point
count me in bro!
s14slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 11:17 PM   #6
HalfBaked

HalfBaked is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't drive a 240 anymore, now I have a 92 se-r, mind if I came by?
HalfBaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 01:06 AM   #7
xLSTONEx
BANNED

xLSTONEx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xLSTONEx
I might go, im in Kennesaw, but we need a little bigger turn out than 4 people.
xLSTONEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 07:10 AM   #8
97DubTruck
Zilvia Junkie

97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self
ok i'm going. and dammit if i'm going people better be there!
97DubTruck is offline   Reply With Quote