Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 11:12 AM   #2311
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
DEBOOOOONKED

Its <10,000 dead bc of covid btw cdc says so. Biden said after becoming pres hed lock us down for 3 months. Pelosi will use the 25th amendment to kick him out and make kamala pres.

I really do not think you are capable of reading.........

Biden's plan is posted above

PLease post links to your CDC claims...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2020, 11:19 AM   #2312
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
How come people don't trip out on the flue deaths every year?
Old 10-19-2020, 11:21 AM   #2313
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
How can you immediately pivot to us lying?? You claim

You claim biden has no covid plan; you lied. He does (I posted the actual plan above)
you claim H1N1 was more deadly; you lied, it was not (I posted the factual numbers above)
you claim it's not trumps fault in how HE and his ADMIN addressed the virus; you lied, trump sucks at his job

Anything else you want to lie about to be debunked??
I said biden attqcks trump when he has no plans of his own(states the same shit trump did/wanted but pelosi blocks all efforts)

I said biden will shut down the country again...(this will require an immediate set of ambitious and progressive economic measures-biden)

I said h1n1 60million infected never said deadlier.. but u wanna blame trump for 1 that is that was fabricated in china..lol

Trump did a great job at saving millions of americans lives.
Your opinion means nothing more to me then your mail in vote does

Lies? Or u cant read for shit?
Old 10-19-2020, 11:21 AM   #2314
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Cause flu deaths arent a political tool
Old 10-19-2020, 11:23 AM   #2315
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
DEBOOOOONKED

Its <10,000 dead bc of covid btw cdc says so. Biden said after becoming pres hed lock us down for 3 months. Pelosi will use the 25th amendment to kick him out and make kamala pres.
Please link us to that CDC number, please. I haven't seen it.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...tm#data-tables

If the excess deaths aren't COVID-19, what are they?

Biden said, specifically: "I would shut it down; I would listen to the scientists," Biden told ABC's David Muir in a joint interview with his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, to air Sunday. "We're going to do whatever it takes to save lives."

That was in August, btw.

Edit: People should flip out over the flu deaths every year. 34,000 to 43,000 deaths per year in the US, with a worldwide total of between 290,000 and 650,000. The US death rate is higher than Honduras, the Netherlands, Turkey, Lebanon, Estonia, Qatar, the Maldives, Georgia, Ukraine, Sweden, Germany, Armenia, Luxembourg, Serbia, NZ, Iceland, Spain, France, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, Belarus, Hungary, Cyprus, Italy, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, No. Macedonia, Montenegro, Austria and Finland.

Of the top ten economies in the world, only China, Japan, India, the UK and Brazil have more per-capita deaths from the flu. China, India, and Brazil are all BRICS countries and are considered emerging economies. That leaves Japan, the UK, and the US as the sole developed economies in the world to still be struggling with the flu at the rate we are.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:27 AM   #2316
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Please link us to that CDC number, please. I haven't seen it.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...tm#data-tables

If the excess deaths aren't COVID-19, what are they?

Biden said, specifically: ?I would shut it down; I would listen to the scientists,? Biden told ABC?s David Muir in a joint interview with his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, to air Sunday. ?We?re going to do whatever it takes to save lives.?

That was in August, btw.
Hit by a car, had covid =covid death

Gun shot to head,had covid=covid death

Come on..this has been proven thousands of times now......
Old 10-19-2020, 11:27 AM   #2317
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post

I said h1n1 60million infected never said deadlier.. but u wanna blame trump for 1 that is that was fabricated in china..lol

Lies? Or u cant read for shit?
Quote:
H1n1-60million infected in america but its trump fault china virus is more deadly?

Ok. Yep........
Old 10-19-2020, 11:28 AM   #2318
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:

Biden said, specifically: ?I would shut it down; I would listen to the scientists,? Biden told ABC?s David Muir in a joint interview with his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, to air Sunday. ?We?re going to do whatever it takes to save lives.?

That was in August, btw.
For mr. RalliartRsX.......
Old 10-19-2020, 11:29 AM   #2319
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Ok. Yep........
U just proved my point lmao

I said h1n1infected more, but china virus is more deadly....

Still cant read
Old 10-19-2020, 11:31 AM   #2320
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Controlling the spread is directly correlated to the deaths.

trump actually does his job, listen to scientists, promotes mask wearing, etc. Then yes, the death toll would be much less

But here we are........
Old 10-19-2020, 11:45 AM   #2321
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Controlling the spread is directly correlated to the deaths.

trump actually does his job, listen to scientists, promotes mask wearing, etc. Then yes, the death toll would be much less

But here we are........

Immunity plays a large roll in this....
Old 10-19-2020, 11:51 AM   #2322
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

And how do we determine is peope are immune??

There is no such thing at this point as tye research and verdict is still out on this
Old 10-19-2020, 11:54 AM   #2323
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
...by building immunity, maybe???? really???? holy shit....

Quote:
I really do not think you are capable of reading.........

Biden's plan is posted above

PLease post links to your CDC claims...
Ok, Mr. Unequivocal. Still waiting on those answers about Benghazi btw. You wouldn't be the first to lie through your teeth about it then never look back.

Quote:
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...#Comorbidities

Im just gonna leave this right here
cdc also says masks are completely ineffective. Here's the source because I know you didn't read and you'll ask for one like some sort of smart scientism person:

Quote:
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26...4_article#tnF2

Quote:
FACE MASKS
In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946-July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51-1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25) (Figure 2).
Coronavirus was a big scheme, and you all fell for it while you were worried about masks. You guys need to pull your heads out of your asses, and start thinking about what youre going to do when they try to force a weekly 'vaccination' of Huxley's soma to keep you in line.
and just for kicks....

Quote:
Since everyone trusts the CDC so much:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/...mm6936a5-H.pdf

Page 4. Your CDC overlords are telling you that 85% of people were 'always' or 'often' wearing their masks when they contracted COVID.

Old 10-19-2020, 12:00 PM   #2324
S14rebuild
BANNED

Ready? Here we go.... whats a reasonable death toll number?
Old 10-19-2020, 12:06 PM   #2325
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
...by building immunity, maybe???? really???? holy shit....

Ok, Mr. Unequivocal. Still waiting on those answers about Benghazi btw. You wouldn't be the first to lie through your teeth about it then never look back.

cdc also says masks are completely ineffective. Here's the source because I know you didn't read and you'll ask for one like some sort of smart scientism person:

and just for kicks....

Read the entire fucking thing.. someone else already called you out

Quote:
Most studies were underpowered because of limited sample size, and some studies also reported suboptimal adherence in the face mask group.
Meaning: people still weren't wearing their masks, even for the clinical study

Quote:
In theory, transmission should be reduced the most if both infected members and other contacts wear masks, but compliance in uninfected close contacts could be a problem (12,34). Proper use of face masks is essential because improper use might increase the risk for transmission (39). Thus, education on the proper use and disposal of used face masks, including hand hygiene, is also needed.
Old 10-19-2020, 12:07 PM   #2326
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

So shitty sample size, no one wore a mask, and basically said the study was garbage a few lines below

You are still incapable of reading.....
Old 10-19-2020, 12:09 PM   #2327
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Read the entire fucking thing.. someone else already called you out
Quote:
suboptimal adherence
the real world is suboptimal, like i said here....
Quote:
Because were already down the slippery slope and my line is drawn. Obviously "face coverings" stop SOME exhalated particulates, but when combined with the general misuse of masks and the rest of americans SHIT hygene habbits its useless and im tired of 'new normal' rhetoric and DEMANDS for compliance being rammed down our throats. This only ratchets one direction until the bolt strips and people will end up being hurt worse than corona would have ever been.
and here...

Quote:
The majority of people have SHIT hygiene like ive been saying this whole time. Making it absolutely fucking stupid to mandate it. Its only an excercise to push compliance.
Quote:
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/...mm6936a5-H.pdf

Page 4. Your CDC overlords are telling you that 85% of people were 'always' or 'often' wearing their masks when they contracted COVID.

You actual potato. Still waiting on your Benghazi claims....

Its fact Obama admin killed ST6 and paid Iran $152,000,000,000 to do it.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 10-19-2020 at 01:16 PM..
Old 10-19-2020, 12:17 PM   #2328
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Show me a picture of healthcare heros working in the coronavirus wards. Then lmk how that compares to wearing your blood-stained panty-masks all day in public.
Old 10-19-2020, 12:40 PM   #2329
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nuke the US from orbit. We're clearly too far gone.
Old 10-19-2020, 12:53 PM   #2330
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nuke the US from orbit. We're clearly too far gone.
Old 10-19-2020, 01:44 PM   #2331
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Because you don't have the media and politicians peddling gloom, doom and fear about the flu every October.

https://youtu.be/oxznGIj8Ja0
Old 10-19-2020, 02:20 PM   #2332
S14rebuild
BANNED

Fear is what persuades the sheep
Old 10-19-2020, 03:27 PM   #2333
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Fear is what persuades the sheep
Fear of...
  • illegals
  • Muslims
  • socialism
  • communism
  • antifa
  • George Soros
  • gay marriage
  • abortion rights
  • trans people being able to go to the bathroom with the sex they identify as
  • gun control
  • riots
  • anti-police sentiment
  • voter fraud
  • the Green New Deal
  • regulations of any kind
  • infringement on "Free Market Capitalism"
  • Hunter Biden
  • California
  • masks
  • change
  • like a billion other things Republicans are frightened to fucking death of

I will literally send s14, zombie, and Corbic pearls to clutch. All you have to do is a send a SASE to Anti-American Cuck Snowflake, 123 Socialism Street, Berkeley, CA 80085.
Old 10-19-2020, 03:35 PM   #2334
zombiewolf513
BANNED

^^^T R I G G E R E D

>wears mask in fear
>calls others afraid

Pick a corner. Cry in it, baby boy.
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...933206016?s=20
Old 10-19-2020, 04:00 PM   #2335
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Fear? No.

Good practice? Yes.

It's kinda like Corbic's driving lockdown satirical video by a bad comic.

See, over the years, cars have gotten safer. Seat belts, crumple zones, airbags, ABS, traction control, lane departure, blind spot alerts, cross-traffic detection all make cars safer day-to-day.

We understand that we don't want our loved ones to die, so we buy safer cars for daily use, for us to go on trips with our kids, etc. Those safer cars are only masks; what we really should be doing is driving '72 Blazers on 38s with drum brakes and open headers. Car crashes only cost us $75 billion a year at current levels.

Go be afraid. Continue being the oppressed ones. Continue being the victims. Poor, poor Republicans, always being picked on. Cry, little Republicans. Cry about Jesus not being taught in school, cry about minorities succeeding, cry about having to think about others. So sad. Poor, poor Republicans. I feel bad for you. So sad. So poor. Having to live in a society with others, so sad. Poor, poor Republicans.
Old 10-19-2020, 04:15 PM   #2336
zombiewolf513
BANNED

>KA24DESOneThree uses think
>KA24DESOneThree hurt itself in its confusion

Cope harder, smooth-brained commie
Old 10-19-2020, 04:23 PM   #2337
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I don't know who hurt you.

All I know is that your hurt doesn't matter. It means nothing. You need to get good. You need to pull yourself out of it. It doesn't matter that you were born Republican, you should have been smarter and better and become something else.

Facts don't care about your feelings.
Old 10-19-2020, 04:27 PM   #2338
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Guys, I think I broke him lol
Old 10-19-2020, 04:49 PM   #2339
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Fear of...
  • illegals
  • Muslims
  • socialism
  • communism
  • antifa
  • George Soros
  • gay marriage
  • abortion rights
  • trans people being able to go to the bathroom with the sex they identify as
  • gun control
  • riots
  • anti-police sentiment
  • voter fraud
  • the Green New Deal
  • regulations of any kind
  • infringement on "Free Market Capitalism"
  • Hunter Biden
  • California
  • masks
  • change
  • like a billion other things Republicans are frightened to fucking death of

I will literally send s14, zombie, and Corbic pearls to clutch. All you have to do is a send a SASE to Anti-American Cuck Snowflake, 123 Socialism Street, Berkeley, CA 80085.
Fear....you live in California..... is pelosi gonna change ur diaper, n wipe ur bottom for you too?

Do us a favor, make ur mask tighter n stfu
Old 10-19-2020, 04:52 PM   #2340
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
I don't know who hurt you.

All I know is that your hurt doesn't matter. It means nothing. You need to get good. You need to pull yourself out of it. It doesn't matter that you were born Republican, you should have been smarter and better and become something else.

Facts don't care about your feelings.
I think u went full retard here...... please press ur life alert pendant....

Or are all the hospitals packed with china virus patients n noone will come to ur aid?....shame
Closed Thread