Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-18-2008, 09:00 AM   #2851
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fair enough.

Good luck in your search.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 10:25 AM   #2852
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by got boost?? View Post
what shift knob is this and where can i get it

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1215/...e47d006a_b.jpg
theres a guy selling one in the for sale section in case youre not close to an autobacs

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:08 AM   #2853
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
what bumper is this???

Old 05-18-2008, 12:17 PM   #2854
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
a modified zenki S14 something or another.

possibly m-sports?
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:20 PM   #2855
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
^^

I know that Sasha's other modified bumper was M-sports

Not sure that this one is though

Old 05-18-2008, 02:25 PM   #2856
steelbreeze
Leaky Injector

steelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to steelbreeze
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
^^

I know that Sasha's other modified bumper was M-sports

Not sure that this one is though
im pretty sure it's an m-sports bumper. Thats what it looked like before it was modified, he ran gp sports before that.
steelbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 04:10 PM   #2857
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

i dunno but it threw me off cuz of the zenki lights on the bumper

i stand corrected

Old 05-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #2858
geoff240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
geoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
what grill is this?

geoff240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:18 AM   #2859
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff240sx View Post
what grill is this?
Bomex maybe? lol
Old 05-19-2008, 11:59 AM   #2860
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Bomex maybe? lol
hahhhaha

its bomex.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:34 AM   #2861
shadysi

shadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really nice
Wheels??? They look like TE37's, but I've never seen wheels with a lip and concave like that.

shadysi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:01 AM   #2862
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadysi View Post
Wheels??? They look like TE37's, but I've never seen wheels with a lip and concave like that.

those aren't te-37's. Isn't that Yuri's car? you should just ask him, lol.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:48 AM   #2863
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:

fyi, te's DO come concave WITH a lip as well. just check dousan's set.

but as posted, those aren't te's. yuri designed those wheels. definitely ask him, i don't recall what he named them.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:53 AM   #2864
shadysi

shadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPCWiz View Post
those aren't te-37's. Isn't that Yuri's car? you should just ask him, lol.
done and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
fyi, te's DO come concave WITH a lip as well. just check dousan's set.

but as posted, those aren't te's. yuri designed those wheels. definitely ask him, i don't recall what he named them.
Ah, i didn't know. I've just seen some with baby lips and monster concave, but never both.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:54 AM   #2865
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
MHT Chicanes 18x9+0 18x10+0, I doubt you will ever find any, lmao

EDIT: Yea, Yuri designed them, there a prototype, so you wont find them.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:02 AM   #2866
shadysi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
MHT Chicanes 18x9+0 18x10+0, I doubt you will ever find any, lmao

Lame. Those wheels are so sick.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:18 AM   #2867
shrimpscampi
Leaky Injector

shrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Is that Stillen in the background??
shrimpscampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:10 AM   #2868
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
Yep, I'm pretty sure they ended up being a one only deal and never made it to production...
Old 05-22-2008, 10:06 AM   #2869
*MILK*

*MILK* will become famous soon enough*MILK* will become famous soon enough*MILK* will become famous soon enough*MILK* will become famous soon enough*MILK* will become famous soon enough
What wheels are these? Thanks
*MILK* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:09 AM   #2870
ABAKER240

ABAKER240 is not welcome here anymoreABAKER240 is not welcome here anymoreABAKER240 is not welcome here anymoreABAKER240 is not welcome here anymoreABAKER240 is not welcome here anymoreABAKER240 is not welcome here anymoreABAKER240 is not welcome here anymoreABAKER240 is not welcome here anymoreABAKER240 is not welcome here anymoreABAKER240 is not welcome here anymore
Where can i get this gauge pod above the radio or is it custom?
ABAKER240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:51 PM   #2871
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MILK* View Post
What wheels are these? Thanks
That's "qt_240"'s car I believe. PM him.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #2872
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
stitch evolution wheel
Old 05-23-2008, 12:00 AM   #2873
LS240
Zilvia Member

LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
What conversion fenders are these? They look extremely nice. Look a little wider than stock too.

LS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:13 AM   #2874
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
im gonna go ahead and guess masa, because the hood and bumper look like masa pieces.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:17 AM   #2875
lost_generation
Leaky Injector

lost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nice
Quote:

to add to yuri's car... they are 1 off's ... dont believe he is making any more sets for anyone else

it makes me cry every day
lost_generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:46 AM   #2876
LS240
Zilvia Member

LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
Thank you AYU! I'm pretty sure they're Masa but I can't quite tell. Most of the Masa conversion fenders I'm finding are vented, and these obviously aren't vented. But on Masa's website they show another fender that looks to be the same conversion fender but without the vent, but unfortunately it's in Japanese so I don't know for sure lol.

Either way though I'm at least 90% certain these are Masa. Thanks again!
LS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:21 AM   #2877
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
masa fenders are made to order, and they do offer non vented version along with what I like to call a vents galore ... overall they have the vents numbered and you tell them which ones you want or none at all.

called the m-14 fender's, they will be offering s13 ones soon according to their site
Old 05-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #2878
Jaketenpointo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Jaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Can anyone name this wheel? Pretty ridiculously weak sizing for a 240 but they came with the car. I think they'd fit a 510 pretty well. I'm thinking about selling them.

Jaketenpointo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #2879
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
done and done.

Ah, i didn't know. I've just seen some with baby lips and monster concave, but never both.
buy wide 19" te's with low offset, you'll get a lip
Old 05-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #2880
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaketenpointo View Post
Can anyone name this wheel? Pretty ridiculously weak sizing for a 240 but they came with the car. I think they'd fit a 510 pretty well. I'm thinking about selling them.

enkei apaches. they came in several different versions. i had those same ones on my old beater