Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-11-2020, 11:03 AM   #2761
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
I know it was a joke, i was responding jokingly...but exitspeed over here thinks its a f1 racecar
Well the car is technically based on a racecar and I think that's what he meant.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2020, 12:28 PM   #2762
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Serious question: would anyone build a 240 with today's prices and parts scarcity?
Stacking parts for my third currently. The hunt for the rare parts at decent prices can be fun when it?s not frustrating
Old 08-11-2020, 03:52 PM   #2763
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Serious question: would anyone build a 240 with today's prices and parts scarcity?
Hell yes. And I'd build a 240 despite the fact that they're nearly 180 degrees off my profession of restoring vintage European cars.

But if I build another 240, I might miss the chance to experience a nice Integra or Civic. If I build another 240, I might not get to try a Corolla GT-S or an '04 STi or an Evo VI Tommi Makinen or Elise.

Anyone got any stock tips?
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 03:53 PM   #2764
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
[QUOTE=gbaby2089;6390982]

I'm saying any car bought as anything beyond basic transportation, especially those that are 'status symbols' are immature.

[\QUOTE]

I can see your point here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post

And there's nothing wrong with that! We should just own up and say I bought this thing because I wanted it.

Outgrowing a car because you no longer enjoy it? Sure.

Outgrowing a car because somehow it is arbitrarily 'under' your maturity level? Not a real thing.

Boomers are out driving around in 1930's-60's hot rods with big flames on the sides & loud exhausts, that isn't really any different from an S14 with M Sports aero, SR and SSR Minerva. Neither is any more or less mature than the other, nor than a C63 AMG with its OEM ECU producing a bevy of fart noises on overrun.

That's all I'm saying. Exitspeed picked a bad word to frame things, he's already essentially expressed as much. That's the whole argument.
...and here.

...but this I disagree with. I think that type of style falls under what you call 'keeping up with the joneses'.

Quote:
So this MAYBE falls into the maturity thing: If you pull a dizzariot and spend a little more for a perfectly running, OEM example, then yes. I think a lot of dudes make themselves hate the 'process' because they buy something that requires a ton of maintenance before you can even drive, let alone purchase 'exciting' things for the car.

So yes, I'd buy another good example, and maybe build a motor on the side. In the meantime I can still drive the car when I get bored. I always thought I'd get heavily into building motors to dump into an SChassis car but I just got content with preservation. If you buy something nice outright, you're chillin.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:13 PM   #2765
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Here i am..owned s-chassis cars for 16 years.

I just took my 97 s14 that ive owned for 12 years, stripped it bare shell, and built it the way ive always imagined it. With no rush, no cutting corners. I use to daily the car. Slammed, aero, sr20, but everything was rigged and slapped together. Nothing proper. I final had the time todo it(not my daily anymore) and could afford the project. Was it financially smart todo? Idk depends who u ask... will it ever drive like a new car? No, but im not filling those rolls with this car. Ive driven it 100 miles now( pulled the motor back out to rebuild it) but the time driving it, i couldnt stop smiling. Was the most enjoyable 240 ive owned. It was pure heaven and what ive always wanted achieved from my builds. My advice ive given to the younger kids getn into this hobby...have a normal daily, solid transportation, it will help u in work, family and just life. Built a project car on the side.

Last edited by S14rebuild; 08-11-2020 at 04:46 PM..
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 04:50 PM   #2766
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
If u think a factory evo is a "racecar" then u fukn retarted

Sorry for the double post
Man I can?t believe people still use that word. It?s up there with the N word and f*g.

But anyway...you know wtf I mean.

Does everything have to be an argument with you guys? It?s no wonder I?m so fucking cranky on here.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:52 PM   #2767
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
If you’re not building a 240 or Z why the fuck are you on this forum haha
Old 08-11-2020, 05:07 PM   #2768
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Man I can?t believe people still use that word. It?s up there with the N word and f*g.

Does everything have to be an argument with you guys? It?s no wonder I?m so fucking cranky on here.
Mentally handicap...........

And no its not up there with the n-word or f-word

Lmao
Old 08-11-2020, 05:12 PM   #2769
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:

What's wrong with Racecar?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 05:22 PM   #2770
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
If you?re not building a 240 or Z why the fuck are you on this forum haha
Right?! Sure seems like the most active members on here these days have sold their s/z-chassis and are just sticking around to talk shit
Old 08-11-2020, 06:32 PM   #2771
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
If you?re not building a 240 or Z why the fuck are you on this forum haha
Pretty much for the Future RWD thread and the fact I?ve been handing out on here for damn near 20 years. I mostly ignore the rest of the forum. Thanks for asking though.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:38 PM   #2772
S14rebuild
BANNED

Glad uve decided to stick around...almost 10 yrs off zilvia, great comen back and seening it going strong...the 1 local to my area forum, i was a top active member died out completely, and i refuse to have any social media presence, so zilvia is my only outlet to be annoying on
Old 08-11-2020, 06:53 PM   #2773
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Pretty much for the Future RWD thread and the fact I?ve been handing out on here for damn near 20 years. I mostly ignore the rest of the forum. Thanks for asking though.
1. Being cranky in the thread for being cranky is highly encouraged.

2. Being offended by words is also part of that.

3. Being on Zilvia is also a prerequisite for 1 & 2.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:04 PM   #2774
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Here i am..owned s-chassis cars for 16 years.

I just took my 97 s14 that ive owned for 12 years, stripped it bare shell, and built it the way ive always imagined it. With no rush, no cutting corners. I use to daily the car. Slammed, aero, sr20, but everything was rigged and slapped together. Nothing proper. I final had the time todo it(not my daily anymore) and could afford the project. Was it financially smart todo? Idk depends who u ask... will it ever drive like a new car? No, but im not filling those rolls with this car. Ive driven it 100 miles now( pulled the motor back out to rebuild it) but the time driving it, i couldnt stop smiling. Was the most enjoyable 240 ive owned. It was pure heaven and what ive always wanted achieved from my builds. My advice ive given to the younger kids getn into this hobby...have a normal daily, solid transportation, it will help u in work, family and just life. Built a project car on the side.
Nah screw that son I daily my drift car lolol you best believe I use it for everything from going to work, going on dates, tracking, cruising by the beach, mountains. 18 years of ownership and 424,000 miles. I've wanted other new cars, but (to me) they just never had the same combination of fun, connectedness, ease of repair, appearance, and cost of ownership.

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:49 PM   #2775
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
Nah screw that son I daily my drift car lolol you best believe I use it for everything from going to work, going on dates, tracking, cruising by the beach, mountains. 18 years of ownership and 424,000 miles. I've wanted other new cars, but (to me) they just never had the same combination of fun, connectedness, ease of repair, appearance, and cost of ownership.
That's amazing. The car must be at a reasonable ride height with OEM aero. I could easily drive my s14 everyday but at its current height and aggressive aero its such a drag to drive. I've contemplated raising it up or even going back to all OEM aero because it took a lot of the fun out of driving it.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:07 PM   #2776
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's amazing. The car must be at a reasonable ride height with OEM aero. I could easily drive my s14 everyday but at its current height and aggressive aero its such a drag to drive. I've contemplated raising it up or even going back to all OEM aero because it took a lot of the fun out of driving it.
It does have OEM aero now. I'd say the ride height is respectable... tucking a little bit of tire, not much stretch.. maybe just slight. Stretch is nice... it's just that the fkn railroad tracks dent the crap out of wheels with that setup if I don't see them in time to slow down.

My car has had phases... I mean, I used to do full aero with zip-tied bumpers about 10 years ago. And you know how that goes... hit a bump in the road and eject my fiberglass bumper into the intersection. A cop sees... thinks I'm driving drunk, but I'm not LOL. It was ... pretty fukn hilarious times to be honest, but these days I just don't feel like dealing with it hahaha

Old 08-12-2020, 06:45 AM   #2777
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I mean, I don't daily any of my toy cars - and I call them that because race car usually means dedicated track cars worth more than a house which mine are not as I do take them out for a cruise once in a while - as they weren't really built for mountain driving or hitting the beach. They're just not practical for any of that. Having a nice, comfortable, reliable daily that has a warranty and rental on it in case shit goes bad is nice. Peace of mind goes a long way. If you're justifying driving your 20+ year old 240 because you 'like driving it every day,' you must be broke, stupid or both because my spinal chord disagrees with you. 90's cars will drive they were built in the 90's. Late model cars will drive like grandpappy just got back from the war with a shit back and doesn't want to feel any road feedback when he hits people crossing the road.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 07:48 AM   #2778
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I think an apology to the guy offended would serve a great deal here. A mod screwed up, got called out and they ghost this thread without the courtesy of doing so. Take responsibility for your actions as all other members would are required to. You aren?t better than us...
Old 08-12-2020, 09:07 AM   #2779
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Never had a reason not to drive this 20 year old car. Maybe your spine is weak or you're overweight. Or you modded your car to the point where it sucks to drive it. Dunno what to tell ya.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:09 AM   #2780
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
Never had a reason not to drive this 20 year old car. Maybe your spine is weak or you're overweight. Or you modded your car to the point where it sucks to drive it. Dunno what to tell ya.
Spineless is the term...often happens with men nowadays.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:45 AM   #2781
spooled240
Post Whore!

Yeah idk. My s14 could be daily'd 100% but it's mostly because it still has working AC, heat, radio, full interior and softer spring rates. I think I just need to throw the JDM front bumper on it or raise the whole car up..maybe both.

Maturity level isn't dictated by car choice, but rather the amount of absurdity (scraping, angled driveway entry/exits) that you're willing to deal with.
Old 08-12-2020, 03:54 PM   #2782
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:

Maturity level isn't dictated by car choice, but rather the amount of absurdity (scraping, angled driveway entry/exits) that you're willing to deal with.
This is another really good way to put it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I think an apology to the guy offended would serve a great deal here. A mod screwed up, got called out and they ghost this thread without the courtesy of doing so. Take responsibility for your actions as all other members would are required to. You aren?t better than us...
Wait what mod ghosted this thread? What's going on...?
Old 08-12-2020, 04:28 PM   #2783
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
My S14 Silvia is not something I want to daily because as I previously stated, it's a toy. It's made to perform on a track - not on the street. It has nothing to do with my weight or my spine or whatever other stupid shit you're spewing. I also have no reason to go off and daily my S14 every day when I specifically purchased a comfortable car to do so.

Maybe you daily yours because you're broke or stupid. Don't know what to tell ya.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 04:58 PM   #2784
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
You're right. I posted his IP address as proof that he was creating another account to troll with.

The IP address which isn't as incriminating as you or anyone else would be lead to believe.

I'm sorry.

Are you happy now?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 05:09 PM   #2785
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
If it isnt incriminating, then how does it prove he was creating another account?
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 05:15 PM   #2786
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
You're right. I posted his IP address as proof that he was creating another account to troll with.

The IP address which isn't as incriminating as you or anyone else would be lead to believe.

I'm sorry.

Are you happy now?
Wrong. Made the other account because I didn't remember the password to my this account because it is so old (2005). Then I found an old file with my password for this account. I don't think the other account even had any posts. You got mad at what I said, not that I had 2 accounts. I do appreciate you crossing out the IP though, you were man enough to do that.
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 05:16 PM   #2787
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
If it isnt incriminating, then how does it prove he was creating another account?
Having a duplicate account of a banned account is worthy of an IP ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice View Post
Wrong. Made the other account because I didn't remember the password to my this account because it is so old (2005). Then I found an old file with my password for this account. I don't think the other account even had any posts. You got mad at what I said, not that I had 2 accounts.
I'm sorry I exposed your IP address. Let's move on.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 05:24 PM   #2788
S14rebuild
BANNED

Why no ban then?
Old 08-12-2020, 05:25 PM   #2789
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
I'm sorry I exposed your IP address. Let's move on.
Sorry you got so rumbled by what I said, didn't mean to hurt your sensibilities.

Quote:
Having a duplicate account of a banned account is worthy of an IP ban.
I don't think the other account is banned though... Oh now I get it, like I said I forgot my password to this account that I made in 2005. I tried to make that other account but not recently, it was never approved. I ended up finding my password for this one. Don't try and act like I just recently tried to make that other account lmao to troll, lmao. And it is kind of racist to assume because someone uses german words they are a nazi. Oh and yes I edited this because I saw you were trying to infer I just recently made the other account to troll, no I just didn't remember the password to this one. Later

Quote:
Why no ban then?
because the other account was never banned because it was never approved in the first place
And I never made it with the intention to troll, I made it because I forgot my password to this one.
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 05:41 PM   #2790
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
He apologized, it doesn't need a response. Shut the fuck up and let the thread continue.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote