Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:12 AM   #2671
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
TOYSSSSSSSS.......

New pics of Wheelie

hes interesting, hes got the look of if WALL-E and frenzy had a baby...

Mind you he could be a bad-ass in the film, this is only the deluxe toy

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 09:56 AM   #2672
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Wall-E, Frenzy and Johnny 5
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #2673
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
wall-e, frenzy and johnny 5
hahaha a robot three some

Old 03-04-2009, 01:30 PM   #2674
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
now thats something I'd pay to see lol
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:41 PM   #2675
babyface16

babyface16 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha i grew up with transformers all over my room..
when the movie came out i practically came in the movie theater. it was everything i hoped it would be.
i cant wait the second one to come out!
babyface16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #2676
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Did anyone see The Watchmen in Imax. There was a new trailers with lots of new footage for Transformers in IMAX. It looked absoultely amazing
Old 03-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #2677
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
^yeah the trailer was cool except for the fact that Bay turned The Fallen into a fucking BigWheel.

Ghey.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:12 PM   #2678
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

wait the fallen is that big Crane mother fucker?

Are you kidding me?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:45 PM   #2679
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ No that's Devastator ..

The Fallen is the big crazy one from the Desert scene...
Old 03-17-2009, 09:21 AM   #2680
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just in case you were wondering when TF3 was coming out...

Wanting to secure a plum release date, Paramount and DreamWorks has confirmed that Transformers 3 will unspool Friday, July 1, 2011—if there is, in fact, a third film in the CGI-aided action-adventure franchise.

Transformers 3 Gets 2011 Invasion Date - E! Online
Old 03-17-2009, 09:21 AM   #2681
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:

Yes. From what I seen, that is correct.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:28 AM   #2682
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Just in case you were wondering when TF3 was coming out...

Wanting to secure a plum release date, Paramount and DreamWorks has confirmed that Transformers 3 will unspool Friday, July 1, 2011—if there is, in fact, a third film in the CGI-aided action-adventure franchise.

Transformers 3 Gets 2011 Invasion Date - E! Online
dopeness!! i cant wait!!
Old 03-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #2683
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
dopeness!! i cant wait!!
Bet you can't........groupie
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #2684
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ Fucker lol you know i love TF stuff
Old 03-19-2009, 07:08 AM   #2685
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

OK I was pretty sure that the fallen was not that gigantic two wheeled crane thing. I'm pretty sure thats not devastator either, Its just one decepticon which makes me wonder how damn big devastator is going to be.

The Fallen is a space ship type thing isnt he
Old 03-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #2686
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

JETFIRE

Old 03-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #2687
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
THEY FUCKING RUINED HIM.

WHAT THE FUCK?! ;JABBHDSVFPsdhcnPBDH CPnerdSPDCHNDPFHG PD
Old 03-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #2688
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
THEY FUCKING RUINED HIM.

WHAT THE FUCK?! ;JABBHDSVFPsdhcnPBDH CPnerdSPDCHNDPFHG PD
Given the technology seen in Optimus and others, this:

...would look out of place. The SR-71 is a good choice here, and all the faces are different, so, BREATHE and relax. It'll be okay.

Grab your Gen 1 TF Underoos, and pop in a VHS of the Transformers Movie. It'll all be over soon.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:16 PM   #2689
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Now hold on there!

Whilst I am a fanboy, I agree the SR71 is a GREAT choice.

however, if you notice on the back of the packaging, in his right hand...they gave him a freaking walker!

i just think they go a bit overboard.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #2690
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Haha, you'll feel better once he beats the hell out of someone with it.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #2691
kumasan616

kumasan616 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ that isn't an autobot that is a Veritech fighter! now THAT was an awesome toy. Same is true for the aircraft carrier thing which also transformed into a huge robot...

the new jetfire looks awesome no matter how you slice it... SR71? C'MON!
kumasan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:32 PM   #2692
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumasan616 View Post
^ that isn't an autobot that is a Veritech fighter! now THAT was an awesome toy. Same is true for the aircraft carrier thing which also transformed into a huge robot...

the new jetfire looks awesome no matter how you slice it... SR71? C'MON!
Nope, that was the original Jetfire. I always wanted him, but was one I never got a hlod of.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #2693
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I <3 SR-71s. No other aircraft can come close to the badassery and mystique of it. When I was 15 yrs old, I lucked out and saw one in a radar scope when my dad used to work Air Traffic Control down in Fort Huachuca AZ. This shit was so fast, it showed up on the radar scope in 3 blips to cross roughly 250 miles.

Anyways, so whens this thing coming out again?!?!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #2694
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

BOOOB JOB FOR SURE

Old 03-24-2009, 01:35 PM   #2695
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Idk it kinda just looks like she has put on a little weight.

First place girls gain is in their boobs or butts

I mean look at her face. its looking a little pudgy in the chin area
Old 03-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #2696
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
A little? Her face is all fucked up. Damn. What happened??
Old 03-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #2697
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy
...would look out of place
i disagree. take off the fast packs (macross terminology) and he looks exactly like a F-14 tomcat (which the VF-1 was based on). maybe a bit bland (and out-dated) for a 2009 movie with a transforming F-22, but the SR71 is outdated too. the humanoid mech mode needs a bit of an update to fit in with the movie though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Nope, that was the original Jetfire. I always wanted him, but was one I never got a hlod of.
you're both right.
the robotech veritech / macross valkyrie VF-1S is exactly the same as jetfire. reason being both toys were created from the same mold.
the original design was done by shoji kawamori for the original macross tv show.

Jetfire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
1985, however, saw several figures reused from lines created by Takatoku Toys, of which Jetfire was one - that of the VF-1S Super Valkyrie Fighter from the Macross/Robotech series. This figure was one the most articulated of the early Transformer toys, featuring fully poseable shoulder, hip, elbow and knee joints, and even poseable sacroiliac joints. [3] The instruction manual for the toy even included the "gerwalk" mode designed for the Macross version of the toy, which was used in that animated series, and seen briefly in the Transformers season 2 episode "The Day of the Machines".
updated toy VF-1 with armored FAST PACK + reaction missiles. look familiar?
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #2698
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
A little? Her face is all fucked up. Damn. What happened??
She wasn't walking around with her photoshop and airbrushing and studio lighting. Sorry guys, that's what real girls look like, look at her arms. Nice hams.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #2699
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Shes still damn good looking. I get the whole real girl thing. But on a serious note i have dated real girls who wore less make up and looked better
Old 03-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #2700
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hey I'm the first to admit, I love a thick girl. But for some reason she cant really pull it off. Cute yeah, but nothing like the movie.

Bet she a has a nice ass now. =)