Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-03-2016, 05:42 PM   #241
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2016, 01:57 AM   #242
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
^thought that was like a drift tengoku scan at first tbh. rad.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:03 PM   #243
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Indeed, so much flavor

Old 08-05-2016, 10:08 PM   #244
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Man... All these pictures from Central look great. I'm super hyped for the east coast event!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:31 PM   #245
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Damn looks boss AF... East up next
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 09:28 PM   #246
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 08-06-2016, 09:31 PM   #247
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Old 08-07-2016, 08:02 PM   #248
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
is it just me or did this event have not as big of a crowd as last time :/ where is all the video at?
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:46 AM   #249
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
is it just me or did this event have not as big of a crowd as last time :/ where is all the video at?

But yea the crowd was much smaller. It was awesome. You gotta realize that 1 big event has now been split into 3 separate stages.....
Old 08-08-2016, 06:09 AM   #250
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^ all homo your ECR33 is looking Titties AF DK...
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:11 AM   #251
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Crowd was a bit smaller and it was glorious. So nice and laid back this time.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:21 AM   #252
Wannabe1989

Wannabe1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm here for the media. Event was awesome AF. Having it a little smaller was nice for a change but next year will be huge and crowded again so thatll be awesome.
Wannabe1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:29 AM   #253
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
^ all homo your ECR33 is looking Titties AF DK...
thanks bro. Felt good to finally drift it on track.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:58 AM   #254
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Crowd was a bit smaller and it was glorious. So nice and laid back this time.
This.

I enjoyed it so much more as a result of the smaller crowd.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:38 PM   #255
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The Special Stages are definitely smaller and lower stress than the actual Final Bout events. We had 1,700 people in Portland because it's on the west coast and so near a major city, but USAIR only had about 800 spectators.

I expect Final Bout 3 to have a TON of spectators. We're going to do everything we can to make that an event to remember.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:58 PM   #256
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

I wouldn't say that I'm an expert on the events as all I do is post pics but the one thing I've noticed differently with Central is the main team I've read having the most consistent performance, FullClip, had close to the least photo coverage. I shoot still media from time to time and its a common occurrence that the most consistent drifters are the ones that get the best coverage. I wish they had more airtime. But I know how it works and I'm not going to tell you how to run your business but media plays such an important part. I hope East has as much an impact as west. I know it's hard so good luck.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:24 PM   #257
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
My favorite part of the trip had to be when MidwestMyriad (was nice to finally meet and talk to you
You too man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
Final Bout 3 is gonna be ridiculous...
THIS. Looking at rooms now, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
I expect Final Bout 3 to have a TON of spectators. We're going to do everything we can to make that an event to remember.
You and the rest of the staff are doing a great job with these events. Seriously, 3 is gonna be so wild
Old 08-08-2016, 09:57 PM   #258
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Bring on the East Coast stage! That reminds me, I should probably book the hotel...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 01:19 AM   #259
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Is no one gonna bring up the fact that the Oo Dang Miata went off the track at the top of the carousel and got air? Because that was fucking tight.

Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 05:06 AM   #260
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
FullClip, had close to the least photo coverage.
I haven't been scanning the internet for pictures but I have seen a lot of footage of them shredding, probably more than anyone else. All of the cars looked awesome in every way. Every run was door to door magic. Lots of footage and pics of those guys have crossed my ig and fb. Also I don't know how the event was judged or who won but obviously those dudes had it in the bag.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:38 AM   #261
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Is no one gonna bring up the fact that the Oo Dang Miata went off the track at the top of the carousel and got air? Because that was fucking tight.
That was crazy... super sketchy. So glad that thing didn't go all the way over!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:46 AM   #262
robertw

robertw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
The guys over at SSNE are good guys, they drove Final Bout 1. I went to an event of theirs a few months back. They run events on the regular at Canaan, where SSE will be.
Truth.

The Lock City crew that runs the SSNE events has put in a ton of work to get this track for drift events. Canaan is an incredible track, everyone driving it for FB will have a blast. The 80 mph entry in particular, hoowee.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:46 AM   #263
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
I've seen quite a bit of FullClip coverage and its amazing. Those dudes are on point.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:07 AM   #264
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
so howd the haggard guys do ?
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 09:20 AM   #265
robertw

robertw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
so howd the haggard guys do ?
I only ran into them a few times when I was out on the track, but I think the kid in the 240 was linking most of the corners. They came over to my car in the pits, so I spoke with them briefly, seemed polite.
Old 08-09-2016, 09:57 AM   #266
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Just patiently waiting for the 1point3 Video to drop.

Also, full clip, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, shit was on point
Old 08-09-2016, 10:04 AM   #267
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Full Clip did great, like Derek I saw tons of footage on them! Mostly video, but not that many photos have dropped. A lot of the footage per person is skewed based on what time they were shooting. Being a team event and all, teams kind of staggered around throughout the day whether they were waiting on each other to fix cars, change wheels, take breaks, or like Proceed having a long lunch haha.

The driving all weekend from everyone though was phenomenal!
Old 08-09-2016, 10:05 AM   #268
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Also, can't wait for Canaan, gonna be ridiculous to say the least.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:40 PM   #269
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
CANNOT WAIT FOR CANAAN
Old 08-09-2016, 02:02 PM   #270
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertw View Post
I only ran into them a few times when I was out on the track, but I think the kid in the 240 was linking most of the corners. They came over to my car in the pits, so I spoke with them briefly, seemed polite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUQCvr8s5s4
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote